The keys to MY success!

Options

Replies

• antipanic
    antipanic Posts: 64
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. I really needed to read this today - a reminder of the fundamentals, and the fact that this isn't rocket science, just perserverance. Congrats to you, and thanks!
  • Laurenx3nyc
    Laurenx3nyc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You make me want to work harder!
    You're a true inpiration! :)
  • JamCubeChi
    JamCubeChi Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks so much everyone!! I can't even tell you how much it means to come on here and see that my post continues to help so many. I knew all of you can have the success I have had. You are in control!!

xoxo
    Tam
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Thank you so much for this post! I'm well on my way in my weight loss journey but I do have struggles along the way. I'm happy to see someone succeed while living their life in the process!

Would you mind if I linked this to my blogspot? I have followers that need to read your words!!!

Link it to anything you want! :)
  • Jme2012
    Jme2012 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    great story!
  • jujuky
    jujuky Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing!
  • jaabee11
    jaabee11 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    would love to see pictures, thanks for posting, great job.

edited to say that I found your thread with the pics. What an amazing difference. Superb job.
  • gobifree59
    gobifree59 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I lost 35lbs. 3 years ago on WWatchers only to gain 25 back again! After reading your inspiring story, I am motivated to try again and use your healthy suggestions!! Thanks for sharing and bless you in your journey!
  • tiffypooh2u
    tiffypooh2u Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You are a blessing in disguise... I just want you to know that! This week I just started trying to get back into the old routine that I used to have. I lost 25 pounds by using MFP and exercising in 4 months! I went on a cruise, and that set me back and I got into the bad self again. (Really...) I didn't care anymore and just let myself go. Now with a 20 pounds gain, I am having to pretty much start over all over again!!! I at least have a 5 pound advantage.

Anyway... This post completely made my day and you are such an inspirational woman! Thanks for making me feel good about myself today!
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    This is excellent Tam;) I first joined way back, about the time you did but you were losing like crazy then. I know this works and I would really like to post your story on my FB but will write you a personal note to ask, Denise Evans
  • pashalia
    pashalia Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thank you;)
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Awesome post!! Thanks for sharing!!:smile:
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Wow thank you for that information and I hope you do go into fitness and nutrition,because that is some of the best information I have heard. and seeing that you have done it gives me alot of hope to finish this race. Thanks again
  • crudd123
    crudd123 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Hard work, dedication, with no excuses!!!
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Hi guys! Going to try and be more active on here again. I didn't have a laptop at home for the past year! Was doing everything via my Galaxy! lol!

I have logged exercise of course. :)

I just realized..it's been over 5 years since I started my "lifestyle change" and started the weight-loss process that would end up being 135 lbs down in 16 months. This January will be 4 years since I met my goal weight. I went through a pregnancy and a nasty divorce after that. And I'm still going strong. Keep it going!!

A recent photo of my lovees and moi!! :)
    75200_10151345441879744_1504888814_n.jpg
  • becomingtherealme
    Options
    Very good info. BUMP
  • canadiandee
    canadiandee Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    These stories are soooooo motivating when you're just starting out. A huge personal thank you out to everyone who shared their success stories. :-)
  • marciat100
    marciat100 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Bump!
    Just read another post from Tam today, and I want to put this back!
    Awesome post!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!