What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Had a horrible day calorie-wise yesterday and was just ready to give up. Today, I'm under calories and exercised. Now, if I can jsut go to bed before I eat anything else!!!
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    even though i am 10 pounds heavier than last summer.. i still fit in my shorts from last year. (they are NOT elastic either).
  • fitnessyeoja
    fitnessyeoja Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I've been having the bad case of the munchies this week. I purposed not to let the munchies today...and I won as I had strategized...mwhahahaha! :devil:
  • AmpKat
    AmpKat Posts: 18
    Options
    My parents came over for dinner tonight and while it was cooking I put out some snacks. And instead of chowing down on chips (which is pretty normal), I had fresh fruit instead! Mmm, strawberries and cherries.
  • matmismel
    matmismel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have been to the gym for the last 8 days in a row. I have been to the gym more in the months of May and June that I did in the previous year combined. I feel like I am finally on track to make some positive and lasting changes in my life.
  • Zvyezda
    Zvyezda Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I had a successful weekend!!!! Stayed under calorie goal, didn't drink and exercised- this was the first one in a loooong time!
  • ElleBee66
    ElleBee66 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    My jeans are too big for me so I went to look for the belt I bought last year - that I still think of as my 'new' belt - it was too small for me when I last wore it - it was on the first hole and too tight at that.

It's now too big...there are no holes left and I am at work with my jeans falling down :embarassed:
  • beccus
    beccus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I visited my parents this weekend and we took them out for dinner.
    Huge victory #1 (non weight related!) I drove there - 80+ miles, I only passed my test in dec and am really a very nervous driver, but I did it and I was super proud!
    Victory #2 I left loads of food on my plate when we were out, I still ate more than I should have, but I stopped when I felt full.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    lost another 1/2 inch off my waist and BF is at 14.1%
  • oOTaraOo
    oOTaraOo Posts: 29
    Options
    Realised my size 12 work pants are getting really loose around the waist and a workmate today commented that my stomach is looking flatter - yay :)
  • beccus
    beccus Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I've had sooooo many compliments on my outfit today - I don't care if I'm fat, I'm flying!
  • mauswood
    mauswood Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My NSV is actually a scale victory....I'd stopped using the site for awhile and was just maintaining, but I decided to start again to get me motivated to work out again - and lo and behold, when I started keeping track of my calories I realized I had not been eating anywhere near 1200 calories, I had been eating way LESS. Bad me. So I started making sure I was getting the right number of calories and working out again - and while the scale hasn't budged for nearly a year (of under eating) I dropped 4 lbs this week. So my NSV is remembering that I have to give my body enough to survive and it will pay out for me in the long run.
  • logdunne
    logdunne Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Down to my smallest belt notch :-)
  • labtracks
    labtracks Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I ran for 10 minutes straight tonight. I started running 2 1/2 weeks ago and hadn't run since the 200 yard dash in middle school (like 25 years ago). People told me it would get easier and I already feel it. Small triumph compared to many others, but it's mine and I'm pleased.
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    get thru cross-fit without puking... again
  • viscumin
    viscumin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I went hiking and felt like doing some trial running. Afterwards I wasn't out of breath. I'm in the best cardiovascular shape I've ever been in.
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My NSV is my younger sister telling me she could tell I was losing weight and that I looked a lot smaller. :)
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    My wedding band keeps falling off...
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I just had to go buy new spanx....and they were MEDIUM!!! the last pair I had were like 2X....now to shop for the little black dress to go over them :wink:
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    had to tighten my heart rate monitor strap
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!