New Challenge for Late Night Snackers (June 2012)

Options

Replies

• vetpet130785
    Options
    I'm in!! I'm going for 8:30pm :)
  • Scandinavia
    Scandinavia Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Alright, I need this. My cut-off time is 8:30. Only Herbal Tea can go into my gullet then!
  • CazzieH
    CazzieH Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is my weakest link but I'm up for the challenge, it's late in the month but I'm in!!!
  • debilang
    debilang Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    June 12...Me (0) LNS 1 (Could not resist those Cheez-its)
    No more!!!
    June 13...Me (1) LNS - 0
    June 14...Me (1) LNS - 0
    June 15...Me (1) LNS - 0
    June 16...Me (1) LNS - 0
    June 17...Me (1) LNS - 0

Total: Me (5) LNS - 1

Love this accountability! Thanks soooo much! I am more focused on my workouts...and I am TOTALLY satisfied with my extra calories. I picked up a Caramel Crunch unopened box of Candied Popcorn...looked at it lovingly...and put it back down...cause I thought of all of you :drinker:

Thanks for being here and for the grrreat SUPPORT!

xoxo
    Deb
  • debilang
    Options

I am hardpressed tonight not to eat something...so I've reverted to scanning the Community Posts for friends who need motivation and are willing to give back. Found some good advice to drink peppermint tea. So searched my tea stash and found ONE BAG. I will get to the store tomorrow to get more if it satisfies my craving to eat. Fortunately, I love tea...but lately...I have been drinking the caffeine type and it has been keeping me awake! . THANKS for listening...I've made it through tonight...soooo far!!!!:smile:

Thanks :flowerforyou: karenleona :flowerforyou: You are sooo encouraging. This is the place to be late at night when fighting the urge to snack.

Thanks EVERYONE for your posts...I am VERY encouraged. I am sipping my Mint Tea as I continue reading... :love:

:drinker: Debbie

great plan to drink tea at night....i do that as well as i find it takes some time and i feel satisfied after and no need to eat anything!! when i am really stuggling i like to come on here and read the success stories to keep me motivated!!
    keep up the great work :flowerforyou:

Having another cup of tea...though I forgot to get peppermint while at the store .... I've been doing great, Karen...wishing you the best in our journey!! :flowerforyou:
  • debilang
    Options
    I'm in- joining late in the month 8pm cutoff time

Cazzie...You can do this!!! Congrats for taking the challenge...All the best going forward!

:flowerforyou: Deb
  • debilang
    Options
    Alright, I need this. My cut-off time is 8:30. Only Herbal Tea can go into my gullet then!

Scandinavia...I'm with you on the Herbal Tea...beyond 7pm (pacific) my cutoff time!! Best going forward!!

:flowerforyou: Deb
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    I had another good night. Phew, I'm regaining confidence, I thought I'm losing the battle when the score was even :blushing: (not bad in general, just a bit below my hopes)
    Me: 12* - LNS: 5
    So for everyone who's too embarrassed to post: come back! The worst thing you can do is completely give up and give in to late night munching...

Deb, you are a great supporter yourself and also an inspiration! Thanks for being an active member of the LNS group :).
  • gritty1
    gritty1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    LNS - 1
    ME- 4

was hard at the weekend but painted my nails instead on Saturday, also my husband is doing it so not as tempted as I would be.

Lets hope the scales start moving soon...
  • zaza54
    zaza54 Posts: 1,475 Member
    Options
    Me: 11
    LNS: 6

I used to be good at this...a long time ago. I have to admit that, having reached my original long-term goal weight, has made it a little harder to be motivated to reach and stay at my new long-term goal weight.

But, I will keep trying. This challenge is essential to keeping me healthier - it's the only way I can avoid mindless and needless snacking, soda, etc.

I need to post more regularly, too, but was having computer issues and then SO much running around this week-end.

Have a good day everyone!
    Zaza
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,959 Member
    Options
    You're still better than half, zaza - that's still impressive!

I'm moving along from my *indulgent* week last week....

Me: 15
    LNS: 2
  • trich33702
    trich33702 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Night time snacking is a BIG issue for me. A male coworker told me he lost 10 pounds in month by only cutting off all eating at 7pm every night. I curious to see if it will work for me. My cut off time will be 8pm.
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 9
    LNS: 3*

I have complete guilt over last nights binge, but woke up early and worked out on the exercise bike for 30 minutes to help feel better.
  • ksantomas
    ksantomas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Yahoo! I feel like I am back on track. Now I need to get better about logging daily. I do well if I know I ate well, then blow it off if I was less than perfect. Rome wasn't built in a day [and neither was my body]!
    Me: 8
    LNS: 4
  • rranger40
    rranger40 Posts: 1
    Options
    I am a evening snacker to..I will try not to past 8. but it is even harder when you dont fix dinner till 7:30 or so in the summer time. This time change and long days. makes it hard to get dinner ready at a normal time when get off work at 5 i get home and just want to go outside.
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Me 15
    Lns 2

looking good folks!!! keep it up
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Evening folks.

I forget what number I am on now, maybe 13 days in?? As with last week Sunday was a very piggy day including meringues, icecream and 2 cupcakes, not to mention to much barbeque buffet! So I think my score is

LNS 1
    Me. 12

Not all eaten in the evening but certainly too much later in the day. I started so well with healthy berries and natural yogurt. Hey ho .Only human
  • HYP1317
    HYP1317 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    LNS 0
    ME 2
  • debilang
    Options
    June 12...Me (0) LNS 1 (Could not resist those Cheez-its)
    No more!!!
    June 13...Me (1) LNS - 0
    June 14...Me (1) LNS - 0
    June 15...Me (1) LNS - 0
    June 16...Me (1) LNS - 0
    June 17...Me (1) LNS - 0
    June 18...Me (1) LNS - 0

Total: Me (6) LNS - 1

Another exhausting day...but totally worth hearing the laughter of my grandkids as I took care of them. Before that went to the gym...and worked up a sweat. Love the Accountability. Yay to everyone who challenges themselves with this LNS. So far I am saying I am a LNS who is 'dealing'...one day...I will say I am reformed LOL...g'night! :flowerforyou: Deb
  • lulabellewoowoo
    lulabellewoowoo Posts: 3,125 Member
    Options
    ME - 13*
    LNS - 5