Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• aimsteen
    aimsteen Posts: 49
    Options
    This is a bikini I think I bought back in college. This is the first time I've tried it on in years and it actually wasn't as bad as I thought it was gonna be. Still way too small (see the lovely muffin top, and the triangle top now barely covers my nipples) but I thought I wasn't going to be able to get the bottoms on at all. So, NSV for me!

1FD71F1E-orig.jpg

This suit looks sexy as hell on you!!! Wear it proudly girl!!
  • aimsteen
    Options
    I think I've confirmed my fears... Even at a "healthy" weight, BMI and BF%, my body shape just isnt cut out for a 2 piece... :sad:

Most of the ladies on this thread look ***AMAZING*** in these things, no matter how much they weigh!!! I really think bikini's were made for curves. :wink:

I better stick to a one piece if I want to come home happy! lol

You're being too hard on yourself. You looked amazecakes in your suit! Don't sell yourself short...you are awesome! You've worked hard and lost over 70 lbs. You need to rock that 2-piece girl!!
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    This is one of the most awesome threads, oh if only I owned a bathing suit ha :(

You don't need one! I cheated, mine is just my underwear. Haha.

lol so was mine. :D
  • aimsteen
    Options
    0613122245.jpg

I've lost 26lbs. Still have 5 or so more to go.

(sorry about the messy room, I cleaned it right after, I swear)

there is a room behind you?

Lol!!! Right? Didn't notice....
  • angelashay42
    angelashay42 Posts: 286
    Options
    I finally got a working link at least!! 4th time is a freakin' charm i guess, hahaha!

IMG_20120619_203707-1.jpg

Be nice... -71 pounds gone, 80 more to go! :/

Great progress, cute suit!!
  • emmymae22
    emmymae22 Posts: 206
    Options
    I finally got a working link at least!! 4th time is a freakin' charm i guess, hahaha!

IMG_20120619_203707-1.jpg

Be nice... -71 pounds gone, 80 more to go! :/

Great progress, cute suit!!

Those are my undies! haha..thank you so so much though! i can't BELIEVE i actually posted this. i'm in shock at myself. :) you guys are all awesome.
  • cavewoman15
    cavewoman15 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    since this is a bikini thread, i want to put another plug in for athleta (partner of old navy) bathing suits. they provide great support, especially for those of us that need it on top, but are still real cute and kinda sporty spice. you definitely pay for them, but i've had mine for 3 years - totally worth it.
  • stephyy4632
    stephyy4632 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    006this.jpg

and an action shot lol

pl.jpg
  • angelashay42
    angelashay42 Posts: 286
    Options
    006this.jpg

You look great!!
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    Bump for later.....
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    ): I'm definitely too scared to put on a bikini. I'm young and have tons of cellulite on my inner thighs! As well as my love handles ): it's so disturbing. To me at least.

I did it - you can too! And just in case you missed it.... there's cellulite on these thighs, honey!

IMG_6858.jpg
  • CaSome11
    CaSome11 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I've contributed to this thread before but I thought I'd make a point about lifting heavy:

Goal weight without lifting (just pilates):

IMAG0475.jpg
    IMAG0474.jpg

Same bikini--but with lifting heavy:

IMAG0716.jpg

IMAG0717.jpg

IMAG0718.jpg

Much better! Lift ladies--your body will thank you!

Beautiful! We have a similar body type and I feel like this is what I will look like when I reach my goal. My new inspiration!
  • meewii
    meewii Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great thread very inspiring!
  • nataliefamily3
    Options
    I loved every page of this thread. Cant post from phone but put a bikini pic in my pics on profile if anyone is curious still working on my c section tummy
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Not quite my heaviest. End of 2010.
    Then-late10.jpg

Few days ago :)
    087.jpg
  • i_am_losing_it
    i_am_losing_it Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I went through every page too. Great job ladies. I love seeing all of you having such confidence, it rocks. This was also very inspirational for me seeing all of the women who posted in bikinis with all of their "tiger striped" bellies makes me think I can eventually do that too. Thanks ladies :happy:
  • Txglitter
    Txglitter Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I agree this is a great topic and the confidence is truly beautiful. You all look great. I am very white and very small chested I weigh 111 lbs but not only will I not post a picture I wont go to the pool with out my tank and board shorts :( Maybe some day.
  • wendymaci
    wendymaci Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I love this thread you all look stunning!!! I've lost 17lbs since Christmas and am so much happier and confident with my body but I still have about 40lbs to go till I get to the weight I think I will feel happy and healthy with.

I am going on holiday on Friday and for the first time in 8 years I have bought a bikini. i've also bought a swimsuit so will post a pic of that too, as I feel more confident in that! I swing between feeling 'ok' about wearing a bikini and thinking screw what others think anyway, and feeling too shy to wear it so I'm going to pack it and see how I feel!

My fiance thinks I look fab but he would love me if I was rolled in poo and feathers lol! pics below! Excuse the funny faces I was nervous! Eek!

2j1a4a9.jpg

2005ht0.jpg

rti4wl.jpg

You look ADORABLE. The first suit is super-sexy looking, and my favorite is the third pic. Work it, girl!

I so want this black bikini where did you get it????
  • samiam321123
    samiam321123 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    This is my first time posting a picture. Be easy on me!
    IMG_1250.jpg
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    This is my first time posting a picture. Be easy on me!
    IMG_1250.jpg

great picture you look awesome..nice tat too :)