Not quite my heaviest. End of 2010.
    Then-late10.jpg

Few days ago :)
    087.jpg

You look fierce, and must be so proud!
  • feltlikesound
    feltlikesound Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Yay! I found the thread again; thought I'd missed it LOL.

So I don't own a bikini or a 2-piece that shows enough skin to be considered as such, but here's me in my bathing suit bottoms and one of my sports compression tops I use to keep the ladies in place when I jog.

Uploadforbathingsuittype.jpg

*edit - excuse the obscene mess -- Just haven't had time to clean the bedroom in awhile.

You look great, and I love your legs!!
  • Cmonnowguys
    Cmonnowguys Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You guys all look amazing and confident!!

I felt fat in the first pic, but I'm a work in progress! Lol.

2lsw38l.jpg
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    You guys all look amazing and confident!!

I felt fat in the first pic, but I'm a work in progress! Lol.

2lsw38l.jpg

you look great in all 4 photos..you should be proud and confident
  • marywanoKC
    marywanoKC Posts: 176
    Options
    This thread has been SUCH a motivation. It's one of my dreams to not automatically look for swim dresses when I look for new bathing suits. I can't wait to post on this thread when I get smaller. <3 You all rock!
  • notdawa
    notdawa Posts: 4
    Options
    599580_10150942894903463_1537764047_n.jpg

My friends jokingly call me the "queen of sea cows" because I don't stop complaining about my weight.

I'm down from 189 to 155 at 5'7. My goal is 135 by mid-August.
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I have about 28 -pounds to lose at this point yet.
    OK, not at all happy about how this pic looks, of course, but I thought I should share since I have been looking this thread over, so here goes:
    This is the front view-
    2012-06-20_8lbsdown.jpg

This is the back view-
    2012-06-20_8lbsdownb.jpg

Everyone in this thread looks great from what I've seen!!! Thank you so much for sharing, it gave me courage and more incentive to keep going.
    edit- (p.s.- I should really clean my mirror, huh? It looks a little dusty. Sorry)
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I have read every single page of these threads and can I just say that all of you are AMAZING and beautiful!! You gave me the confidence to find a bikini in the house and post pictures of my 47 year old body - stretch marks, cellulite and all! So here goes....

003-1.jpg

008.jpg
  • pinkreena711
    pinkreena711 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! i'm glad i opened this thread!! this makes me feel SO much better about going to vegas this weekend. i was REALLY dreading the pools...

i need to buy a bathing suit and i see from this thread that it IS possible to find one that still flatters me.
  • TheLakeBeast
    Options
    SUP
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Let me just say there some FANTASTIC racks going on in this thread.
  • TheLakeBeast
    Options
    Let me just say there some FANTASTIC racks going on in this thread.

YES
  • Pimpmonkey
    Pimpmonkey Posts: 566
    Options
    I'm not able to post from my phone but will have pics tomorrow. Girls you need to check out Ujena they have the best bikinis for ALL sizes. Hell they make 'em big enough to fit me! Confidence is key! An earlier poster stated that her old man would love her wrapped in poo. I too am blessed with a man like that. Here's to everyone else finding one like ours!:drinker:
  • blu_diva
    blu_diva Posts: 25
    Options
    @BeSophisticat, thanks hon =)

my size is pretty much the same now as then, just my attitude has changed. more loving to myself and viewing fitness as much as about feeling good as looking good.

i'm so inspired by everyone sharing on this thread :flowerforyou:
  • missemily1124
    Options
    Ya'll look wonderful. I wouldn't consider any of you "fat". You're making positive changes to your body, so flaunt that confidence!

You go, girls!!!
  • Laura_beau
    Laura_beau Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say that this thread has inspired me to go out and buy the tankini (Red polka dot retro halterneck number) I had my eye on. At 6'1" and 235 (hopefully by the time my holiday comes.) I'll hardly be small, slim, dainty but I'm gonna rock it all the same :o)
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    599580_10150942894903463_1537764047_n.jpg

My friends jokingly call me the "queen of sea cows" because I don't stop complaining about my weight.

I'm down from 189 to 155 at 5'7. My goal is 135 by mid-August.

Your shape is amazing!!
  • Louise1247
    Louise1247 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    my favourite one- the white bikini! :) it has crochet overlay but its not clear in this pic!

july-2011.jpg?w=500&h=

Beautiful body, beautiful bikini, beautiful tattoos! I love it!

aww thank you soo much :) x
  • coppercat25
    coppercat25 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I love this thread you all look stunning!!! I've lost 17lbs since Christmas and am so much happier and confident with my body but I still have about 40lbs to go till I get to the weight I think I will feel happy and healthy with.

I am going on holiday on Friday and for the first time in 8 years I have bought a bikini. i've also bought a swimsuit so will post a pic of that too, as I feel more confident in that! I swing between feeling 'ok' about wearing a bikini and thinking screw what others think anyway, and feeling too shy to wear it so I'm going to pack it and see how I feel!

My fiance thinks I look fab but he would love me if I was rolled in poo and feathers lol! pics below! Excuse the funny faces I was nervous! Eek!

2j1a4a9.jpg

2005ht0.jpg

rti4wl.jpg

You look ADORABLE. The first suit is super-sexy looking, and my favorite is the third pic. Work it, girl!

I so want this black bikini where did you get it????

Well I live in the UK and i got it from tesco, I guess it's kinda like UK's version of walmart! :-) It's called 'magic bikini' they do it in different colours too :-)
  • wendymaci
    wendymaci Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi all

I love this thread you all look stunning!!! I've lost 17lbs since Christmas and am so much happier and confident with my body but I still have about 40lbs to go till I get to the weight I think I will feel happy and healthy with.

I am going on holiday on Friday and for the first time in 8 years I have bought a bikini. i've also bought a swimsuit so will post a pic of that too, as I feel more confident in that! I swing between feeling 'ok' about wearing a bikini and thinking screw what others think anyway, and feeling too shy to wear it so I'm going to pack it and see how I feel!

My fiance thinks I look fab but he would love me if I was rolled in poo and feathers lol! pics below! Excuse the funny faces I was nervous! Eek!

2j1a4a9.jpg

2005ht0.jpg

rti4wl.jpg

You look ADORABLE. The first suit is super-sexy looking, and my favorite is the third pic. Work it, girl!

I so want this black bikini where did you get it????

Well I live in the UK and i got it from tesco, I guess it's kinda like UK's version of walmart! :-) It's called 'magic bikini' they do it in different colours too :-)

I'm in Canada but we're planning a trip to England/Scotland next summer. Is it bad that I'm excited to go to a Tesco to see if they still have that bikini :smile: