Relationship question

Options

Replies

• amymt10
    amymt10 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    You are worried about your girlfriend cheating but you have a wife??? So what its ok for you to have two women but not ok for her to have 2 men??? First ditch one of your ladies and get a paternity test!! Sounds like something on Maury or Springer!!
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    All I can say is I'm glad you're not my husband...or boyfriend...or baby daddy!

The feeling is most DEFINITELY mutual...just sayin!
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    All I can say is I'm glad you're not my husband...or boyfriend...or baby daddy!

The feeling is most DEFINITELY mutual...just sayin!

CB I'd be your 2nd, 3rd, or 4th girlfriend. *wink* But 5th would be pushing it. :tongue:
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Ya reap what ya sow dude... really..

Yeah...the soybeans are looking really good so far....if it would only rain a little more I will be golden! I did not know you were a farmer girl.......wanna go for a ride on my Big Green Tractor?
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    image.png
  • twisted88
    twisted88 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    get a test when baba come and sort your head out, seriosuly at your age why the hell do you have wife and a girlfriend and why the hell is your wife ok with that you must both be lacking in something you should be happy with your wife thats why you get married 2 be with that ONE PERSON for the rest of your life together as one O_o

I thought people got married for the tax incentives and other benefts. *shrugs*
  • Wpbarr
    Wpbarr Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    This is probably not a good place to ask for relationship advice of any sort, especially for non-traditional arrangements, even ones that are completely sanctified by God of the Old Testament and all the other religions descendent from Abraham. Anyhow, marriage has always been a real-estate transaction. The troubadours just wanted to get laid, so they started singing love songs to seduce women.
  • Nikki_42
    Nikki_42 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Are we supposed to be taking the OP seriously? 'Cause I'm totally down for that game. Need to get caffeinated up first...brb...:happy:
  • sarahcuddle
    sarahcuddle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    You can't leave her if she makes a good toasted sandwich. That bit really made me laugh!
  • Lkoblara
    Lkoblara Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Here's your first mistake: You have a wife and a girlfriend???
  • futuremalestripper
    futuremalestripper Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    To think, every idiot taking this post seriously probably posts their own "intelligent" advice about working out and dieting. We've now established the source of "broscience."
  • jching29
    jching29 Posts: 163
    Options
    Jesus Christ, people are judgemental.

I say, explain to her that the baby can't be yours, and why. If she's trying to pressure you into marriage when she knows you're already happily married, there's something amiss here. I'd ask her to go to the doctor for a paternity test and, when it comes up as not yours, have a big talk together about relationship responsibilities. Poly relationships thrive only on trust, so by her sleeping around, obviously unprotected, she knowingly put you AND your wife at risk for diseases you didn't sign up for. This is not a good sign in a relationship, and I vote that, once the testing is done, you end it with her. There are lots of sexy, funny, intelligent younger girls out there. This one obviously isn't as intelligent as you think she is, or she wouldn't be cheating on you.
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    This. Thread. Is. Hilarious!

(unless it's true. then it's so so very sad)
  • LaSweetMini
    LaSweetMini Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    sounds like a problem Maury can fix :wink: Good luck!
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    bogus. who's dumb enough to believe TWO women are interested in YOU?!
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Most stupid forum ever...why would someone even live like this?

I have a quite a few friends that have open marriages. If it works for them why judge them?
  • tmm01
    tmm01 Posts: 137
    Options
    Sounds like a question for Jeremy Kyle or Jerry Springer!
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I think you should get another girlfriend and see if she gets pg too. Just think of all the bills she could pay and aal the help she would be around the house : )
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    UHHH you have a WIFE?! :noway: Hello here's what you do - stop ****ing around with other girls and maybe be a real husband?!

Is that is how it is supposed to work. Damn, I have been doing it wrong allthis time. Thanks for the 411 darlin'. Could I interest you in dinner and drinks Friday evening? :flowerforyou:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

oh that's awesome.
  • TheNewo
    TheNewo Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Now you can fulfill your lifelong dream of going on Maury!!
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.