30 Day Shred - June!

Options

Replies

• gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Hopefully will get to do Level 3 Day 2 today. Hate to say it, but it is totally killing my neck and shoulders. I guess if it hurts too much I may have to repeat a level or move on to something else. I think I would prefer to just modify, modify, modify....will see. On a brighter note since starting exercising on May 26 and counting calories I have lost 9 pounds!!!!! Yay me!!!!!!!
  • Lmacpherson114
    Options
    Sooo I bit the bullet and did level 2 as I'd hit a bit of a plateau in my weight loss... it wasn't too dreadful but I didn't have fun! Lets hope it gets better! Felt like I could have done so much better at this though!
  • Missita84
    Missita84 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 9 of Level 2. And I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I feel great, and I really enjoyed my workout today! I don't know why, but today I was just able to push myself a lot further than I have been, and it feels awesome! I'm getting really excited for Level 3!
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Starting Level 2 tonight. I'm anxious since I didn't sneak a peek at it first as I usually do when doing a rotation.
  • callikelly
    callikelly Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Oh I feel the burn today. Did Level 2 twice today as I didn't feel up to exercising yesterday. HRM said 909 after 60 minutes at 168-185HR.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Day 8 of level 2 done, only 2 more days then I start level 3! I find the chair squats with V fly so tough! My arms and abs burn at that point!
  • LeellenMack
    LeellenMack Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    L3D3 done and it was hard but not awful - yay! 7 more days and I will have actually completed it :happy:
  • Kellylovesricky
    Kellylovesricky Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 4 done! I missed yesterdays workout (first time during the shred) because I didn't get home until almost 10 pm last night. Oh well 6 more days of the shred!
  • gettingfit65
    Options
    Day 2 Level 3 felt much better yesterday...off to attempt day 3. Hope it goes as well, not feeling great.
  • gettingfit65
    Options
    Day 3 Level 3 done. Rockstar kicks are probably going to be the impossible one for me on this level.
  • MalissaDC
    MalissaDC Posts: 123
    Options
    Level 2 day 1~not so bad but I pretty much stink at those planks. I'm not sure how much of them I actually did ;0
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I can't do the rockstar kicks at all.. jumping in my house is hard enough (its not a great foundation so the whole living room shakes lol). I end up just doing jump rope during the time to keep my heart rate up.

That is the only modification I do. I am shooting to do all Natalie moves by Day 10 of Level 3 :) But we will see!
  • krbates84
    krbates84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 3 done! 7 more days of the shred! I favorited each of the 4 levels of ripped in 30 on YouTube, so that's my next workout. Looking forward to that!

That's what I've decided to do as well next! Good luck!!!
  • jfaure23
    jfaure23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I just wanted to update you on what I've been up to this month with the program. I found it is also hard on the knees, especially level 2. I did 10 days of level 1, 10 days of level 2, and am in the 10 days of level 3 to get me to the end of the month.

For level 1 I did it every day, but after doing it for 9 days straight I took Sunday off and decided that I would continue to take Sundays off for the rest of the month. I completed level 2, which I found to be the most difficult level. For level 3, it is so intense (in a very good way!) that after doing it the first time around decided that instead of just taking Sundays off, I would instead do this workout every other day.

In addition to the workouts I continue to play softball on Sundays, beach volleyball on Mondays, and usually have a couple of walks during the week.

So far I have lost six pounds since beginning the program.

And I am so happy there are only a few more days left, this is a tough program (and I've already survived JM's 90 Day Body Revolution!). I think I just need a break after this ;)

How are you all doing in the last push?
  • paulaviki
    Options
    Day 9 of level 2 done - nearly at level 3! Eeek !
  • gettingfit65
    Options
    hey everyone...took today off, worked outside most of the day. Hope to do Level 3 Day 4 tomorrow morning before work. Then I am flying out to see my girlfriend. HOpe to finish it off when I get back July 3. I am hoping that won't be too long in between that I feel like I am starting all over. Will see I guess...
  • fmbomzo
    fmbomzo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Did Day 1 of Level 2 on Monday. It is easier than Level 1 to me. I finally dropped the "swollen muscle" weight from Level 1, so maybe I can get the scale moving down again.
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    Tried out 30DS on Sunday. I liked it! It kicked my *kitten*!

I'm starting up from tomorrow doing 30DS three nights a week (mon,wed,fri) and I'll do levels 1 and 2 for three weeks (so 9 workouts for each level) and level 3, 5 days a week for two weeks.

The reason I'm breaking it up is I am already doing a 10 week fitness challenge (currently on week 4) which has me at the gym for 2 x 30 min, and 3 x 1hr PT sessions a week. Hoping to combine it all together and have FANTASTIC results!

My PT took before photos for this 10 week challenge, so maybe I'll post some before and after photos after the challenge has finished. Hoping to lose at least 10kgs (22pounds) by mid August. :bigsmile:
  • krbates84
    krbates84 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Finished Day 7 of Level 2 today...I'm ready to be off this LEVEL!!!!!
  • paulaviki
    Options
    Woohoo day 10 of level 2 done! I am not sorry to see the back of that level!!