Fat Women in Bikinis!!!

Options

Replies

• love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    I had to give this a try. At age 60, I haven't worn a bikini in at least 35 years, and I'm not about to start again. However, after losing 40 lbs since last summer, I'm feeling pretty good about myself. Running shorts and a sports bra is the best I can come up with. I'm not sure I'm posting the image correctly, but I'll try.

CarlasApril2012FitnessPic323x640.jpg
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    I had to give this a try. At age 60, I haven't worn a bikini in at least 35 years, and I'm not about to start again. However, after losing 40 lbs since last summer, I'm feeling pretty good about myself. Running shorts and a sports bra is the best I can come up with. I'm not sure I'm posting the image correctly, but I'll try.

Are you serious?!? You look better than I do at 22! Sheesh what an inspiration.
  • zoukeira
    zoukeira Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    love22step you DEFINITELY could rock a bikini! I hope I'm half as hot as you at 60 :o)
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

Thanks everyone, I don't have a picture to post but I just wanted to say....I started my vacation today, and about a half hour ago I went and tried on my bathing suits to see which to pack for the cottage, and I immediately felt awful. This new (bigger) body of mine is not something I'm used to, it shocked me to see that I have a belly, and love handles, and that my waist was not really defined at all, and I was sad. I know that my weight is someone's goal weight, and I also know that I'm within a healthy range for my height, but my gosh, I certainly look much different than I did two years ago when I bought them! Thank you all so much for posting this thread, I saw many women with similar shapes to me and I thought you looked nice, it made me realize that I probably don't look as bad as Im seeing me, so thanks very much!!

(for the record, I am 5'2, 135lbs and measurements are 32 chest, 30 waist, 35 belly at navel, and 38 hips.....as I said though I know I might be someone's goal size, I am used to being around 115lbs 32 chest, 26 waist, 28 belly at nave and 35 hips, so this is really a huge adjustment for me!)
  • XoSaraoX
    XoSaraoX Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    cant believe im going to post something like this for all to see, i hate even looking at myself when getting a tan, (in my own backyard) but i must say 60lbs heaver i would have NEVER done this.

copy.jpg

hmm dont know why its soo small ... i give up lol
  • thedreamhazer
    thedreamhazer Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options

You are INCREDIBLE. I want to be as fit and beautiful as you are! Thank you for being so amazing!
  • neffesther
    neffesther Posts: 55
    Options

You are simply adorable!
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    First one ever. Can it be worn in public?

IMG_3214.jpg
  • RiaLucia
    RiaLucia Posts: 121
    Options
    I apologize if this makes you uncomfortable, but your figure is *smoking* hot! Those suits flatter your curves exceptionally well!

May I ask how tall you are? I think we are of similar build, but I have a good 30 lbs yet to go. (I'm 5'9".)
    OK one more time and then I'm going to bed! :yawn:

DSCN0511.jpg

DSCN0508.jpg

DSCN0506.jpg

DSCN0505.jpg

Hopefully this works! Thanks to everyone who tried helping me out!
  • gkbanister
    gkbanister Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    U have done great, and u look great, keep up the good work!
  • thedreamhazer
    Options

IMG_3214.jpg

I thin you look good! If you're comfortable wearing it in public, then WEAR it! So long as you wear it confidently then you'll look great!
  • svelte4summer
    Options
    21dolcm.jpg

Here I am starting Phase Two :)
    Phase One was about getting back to my First Year University weight (175lbs).
    Now I'm aiming for 145lbs.
    25lbs to go!

Everybody looks great!
    Keep up the great work ladies :)
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    ^ you look awesome!!
  • LaGordita87
    LaGordita87 Posts: 161 Member
    Options

IMG_3214.jpg

As long as you feel comfortable wearing it in public i say go for it :) You look good!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    21dolcm.jpg

25lbs to go!

Everybody looks great!

You look Awesome!!!!! I dont know where you plan on getting 25 more pounds from :noway: !. And what "phase" are you refering to??
  • thedreamhazer
    Options
    21dolcm.jpg

25lbs to go!

Everybody looks great!

You look great and that bikini top is so cute on you!
  • HornsUT32
    HornsUT32 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I apologize if this makes you uncomfortable, but your figure is *smoking* hot! Those suits flatter your curves exceptionally well!

May I ask how tall you are? I think we are of similar build, but I have a good 30 lbs yet to go. (I'm 5'9".)
    OK one more time and then I'm going to bed! :yawn:

DSCN0511.jpg

DSCN0508.jpg

DSCN0506.jpg

DSCN0505.jpg

Hopefully this works! Thanks to everyone who tried helping me out!

I agree...this is the body I want. I am at 190 pounds now, so I have a ways to go, but this definitely gives me inspiration :)
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    @RiaLucia wow thank you! It does not make me uncomfortable, it makes me feel great :flowerforyou: I am 5'4" and was 148 when I took that picture a few nights ago!
  • MENichols5
    MENichols5 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    @arollie thank you for the compliment! :blushing: I looked at your profile and saw the journey you've had over the last few years and just wanted to say congratulations on your hard work and success! :drinker:
  • elfo
    elfo Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Back.jpg