What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    my husband grabbed me as he walked out the front door, spun me around, and gave me a big ole smooch... ok. not really a victory, but it felt line one because this week has had me feeling "undesirable". :blushing:
  • Nesha725
    Nesha725 Posts: 18
    Options
    I put on a outfit that I thought was a little to clingy & changed. My 13yr old son asked why I changed & I told him because I didn't think it looked appropriate. He told me to change back because I looked really cute in the other outfit & the one I put on actually looked too big & sloppy!! :happy:

& this morning I got hit on my a really young guy(young to me anyway!! He thought we were the same age!!!
  • lynseybreit
    Options
    i can actually start to see my collar bones!! at new year i could only feel them if i pressed down real hard!! lol (ihave a weird facination with collar bones!!) lol

11795304.png

Agreed, I recently had to fill out weight loss goals and one was "collar bones" :)
  • kayl3igh88
    kayl3igh88 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I actually, seriously, thought about running in the mum's race at my son's sports day event today!
  • slsmoot123
    slsmoot123 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Getting up at 4:20 this morning so I could workout at 5:30.
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I did 43 push ups today! I started the 100 Push Ups program a week and a half ago, and could only do 3 sets of 6. Today I did 5 sets for a total of 43! (On not on my knees...)
  • lisasch67
    lisasch67 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    ~ Out of the blue my boyfriend told me I was looking thin last night.
    ~ Yesterday I did single leg dead lifts with 12lbs weights without falling over. I started barely being able to do them with 5lbs and falling or almost falling every rep because I was weak and have bad balance.
  • tammyopolin
    tammyopolin Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I realized last night that I was sitting on the couch with my knees up to my chest - comfortably. My boobs and stomach weren't in the way, my feet weren't sliding off... I've never been able to sit like that.
  • LollipopViolet
    LollipopViolet Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I have recently upped my cardio from 20 mins treadmill and 20 mins bike to 30 mins of each

I have turned down offers of cake for 2 days running

Yesterday I increased my bicep curls from 20lbs to 30lbs
  • Kelly043
    Kelly043 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I haved worked out every day the past three days, including getting up before 5 am for walking & jogging. And I managed to get to 2 miles in under 34 minutes, which is way better than I did a few weeks ago. :)
  • MrsBully4
    MrsBully4 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Started deadlifts at 135lb and managed to do a full 5 sets of 5... very proud of myself, it took a while for me to gather the confidence to even attempt them.
  • ChristyU74
    ChristyU74 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Started deadlifts at 135lb and managed to do a full 5 sets of 5... very proud of myself, it took a while for me to gather the confidence to even attempt them.

That's amazing!! I'll be thrilled when I can break into triple-digits on deadlifts! WTG!
  • Lindaendall
    Lindaendall Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Out shopping for clothes today for a party tomorrow - I took a top into the changing room in two sizes and came out to buying the SMALLEST size.

Linda
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    My dad said that when my stepsister visited him recently (after seeing me for the first time in over a decade) she told him I look incredibly healthy :)
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Stuck to the list going grocery shopping! I didn't come out of there with a single cake, cookie, ice cream tub or chocolate bar and didn't stuff my face whilst waiting for my brother to come out of training. It feels amazing!
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    Did lat pull downs with 250lbs with good form new high for me
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    Tried on a new sports bra and it was too big...
  • Brittany3914
    Brittany3914 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Picked up a pair of dress pants that had been at the dry cleaner for a very long time. Last time I wore them, they fit, but were snug. Today, they practically fell off.

Good news: I'm getting smaller
    Bad news: Those were expensive dress pants :/
  • Precious75134
    Precious75134 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Today, I was able to get into and fasten a pair of bluejean shorts that I haven't been able to wear in 5 years...They are still a little tight but OMG, that felt so good being able to zip them up...WOOT!!!!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a dress I bought a year ago but have never worn because I thought it made me look lumpy. I'm getting all kinds of compliments today - makes me feel very good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!