30 day Shred starting 1st July - anyone want to join?

Options

Replies

• vivienne_so
    Options
    I JUST found this post! ahh! I want to join, but I can't start today :(
  • sqwerly
    sqwerly Posts: 31
    Options
    July 1, day 1 done

How do we enter this into our exercise journals?

NM, i entered it under circuit training :laugh:
  • cdiaz8
    cdiaz8 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but I'm doing 30 day shred instead. I have a girl's beach trip at the end of the month.
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm starting the shred today as well. I may not do it everyday because I want to alternate with running. But I will be doing it at least 3 times per week. Feel free to add me as I don't like being a part of huge endless threads--its more personal that way.
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Dani_wants_to_be_fit Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    First day done... ah that really kicked my butt! I thought I was a little fit from cycling but just shows how many muscles I haven't been working out! Feeling exhausted but great though =) Bring on tomorrow!
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    I've heard use circuit training and it seems pretty accurate =)
  • wongleweed
    wongleweed Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    holy crap i just tried it - did not enjoy it one bit!
  • annadavidson1984
    annadavidson1984 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You can watch them on Youtube.

Type in Jillian Michaels 30 day shred level 1

well or level 2 or 3 depending on your fitness level
  • BeeSunny
    BeeSunny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    holy crap i just tried it - did not enjoy it one bit!

Hang in there it does get easier as you get stronger. Level 1 is rough at first and JM can grind on your nerves, but it certainly is worth it!!
  • golightlyphilosophy
    Options
    Hi, I am new on MFP! I am on board to start the 30 day shred. If anyone would like to add me, feel free!
  • Jacole18
    Jacole18 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME!! I just started today too!! D1L1! :)
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    Now my body has had time to relax (aiding by a steaaaming hot bath) I can actually say.... I liked the workout. Ok, it hurts in places I never knew existed and I thought my heart was going to explode clear out my chest doing it, not to mention the amount of sweat and cursing at the DVD. But honestly I actually enjoyed it. She can be a right pain, but I find a lot of what she said motivational and did make sense, doesn't stop me calling her all the names you could think of, but she is definitely motivating. After finishing the DVD I felt so proud of myself. It's 20 minutes of pain, but the awards are amazing, even the short term ones of raised serotonin levels after.
  • sithmuffin
    sithmuffin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Lucky me, I just bought this off amazon two days ago.
    So I'll follow for a few days on youtube until my DVD gets here.
  • GloynByw
    GloynByw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    My DVD arrived in the post yesterday, so I'm also in. Will be interested to see whether it works better than an hour's worth of circuit training or tabata....
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    I'm starting it today and will be doing it for quite some time...more than 30 days. But, I'll be beginning on level 1 today.
    I'm eating clean and know that with 30DS I should see fast results...woohoo, can't wait!
  • TrinaHillier
    TrinaHillier Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I started last night but hey whats one day, I am in as well. Good luck everyone!!!
  • Lwillis1234
    Lwillis1234 Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    I'm starting July 2! :)
  • asauna
    asauna Posts: 8
    Options
    Bought the program a couple of months ago. haven't used it yet. i'm in. Starting TODAY
  • golightlyphilosophy
    Options
    Just finished my first day of 30ds! I did the first level of this program a year ago, and found it so insanely hard! Today I did it, and although it was challenging, it didn't kick my butt as bad as it did last year. Guess that means I'm in slightly better shape than I was this time last year!
  • oanamoise
    oanamoise Posts: 26
    Options
    Starting Monday too! Just got my DVD!