Anyone wanna join? 30 Day Shred Today!

Options

Replies

• DianneOfTheMoon
    DianneOfTheMoon Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    P.S. I really look forward to checking in here throughout the day and see how you all are doing, so thanks for being so frickin awesome!! :flowerforyou:
  • mscolleen2003
    mscolleen2003 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Zumba tonight...scary
  • Biggusburdus
    Biggusburdus Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Doing it! Hate the push ups as I am usless at those, but enjoying it all the same!
  • kezzarick
    kezzarick Posts: 4
    Options
    Just did my first day....had the DVD for months so pleased that I have actually got it out of the wrapper and given it a go!!
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm back:) We had a bad storm lastnight and lost our electric again... However, I have enough battery life left on my computer I was able to do 30DS D11 L2! It was a great workout, and felt great!! It was harder than level1, but I felt more prepared and more in shape than I was when I started level 1.... So glad to have a new level and new exercies, they are kinda fun:) Hope everyone has a great day!!!
  • Romes08
    Romes08 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I started this two day ago, and then went swimming all day yesterday so will start back up again today! If anyone wants to help motivate please feel free to add me! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :)!
  • kiaramcarthur
    kiaramcarthur Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I wanna join! im starting today!!!
  • rschmmidt
    rschmmidt Posts: 296
    Options
    I was able to do 30DS D11 L2! It was a great workout, and felt great!! It was harder than level1, but I felt more prepared and more in shape than I was when I started level 1.... So glad to have a new level and new exercies, they are kinda fun:) Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Good job, Katie! And how about that Dianne for being HALFWAY done?! Good job to ALL of you who are getting off the couch and DOING IT!!

Today was my first day of level 2...not sure I can actually count it as a real workout day, because it took me sometimes the whole exercise to figure out the moves & rhythm of it. But I agree with Katie, the new exercises are a pleasant change in the routine. They are harder, definitely. A lot of plank work. Also, I like the cardio moves better but unfortunately they're harder on my knee injury (I can't plant/pivot) so I have to work that part out. But overall, I'm proud of myself for sticking with this!

Have a great day, Shredders!!
  • MelitaAug2014
    Options
    Shred is great but I personally prefer JM's ripped in 30. Maybe that can be next? ;)
  • garbor16
    garbor16 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Completed day 6, level 1 this morning. I was gone all day on Saturday and felt so guilty about skipping a day! So, both Sunday and this morning I got up early to make sure I had "no excuses" !!!!
    I still feel a little sore in my legs and hips but definitly feeling a little more toned. I hope I'm prepared for level 2 in a few days. Yikes!
    Bad eating this weekend too, ugh.
  • aztraea
    aztraea Posts: 44 Member
    Options

Today was my first day of level 2...not sure I can actually count it as a real workout day, because it took me sometimes the whole exercise to figure out the moves & rhythm of it. But I agree with Katie, the new exercises are a pleasant change in the routine. They are harder, definitely. A lot of plank work. Also, I like the cardio moves better but unfortunately they're harder on my knee injury (I can't plant/pivot) so I have to work that part out. But overall, I'm proud of myself for sticking with this!

Yes, yes, and yes to all of this! I was actually completely demoralized by this morning's attempt at Level2. I feel like I spent most of it trying to figure out what I was supposed to be doing and my knees are NOT happy. I think Level 1 was hard when I started from an endurance standpoint, but this feels hard in so many other ways! I was in such a bad mood afterward that I only did about 10 minutes of my 45 minute cardio workout. Boo! I'm going to go to zumba tonight and try to regain my happy place lol :)
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options

Yes, yes, and yes to all of this! I was actually completely demoralized by this morning's attempt at Level2. I feel like I spent most of it trying to figure out what I was supposed to be doing and my knees are NOT happy. I think Level 1 was hard when I started from an endurance standpoint, but this feels hard in so many other ways! I was in such a bad mood afterward that I only did about 10 minutes of my 45 minute cardio workout. Boo! I'm going to go to zumba tonight and try to regain my happy place lol :)

Awww, I hope you can perk up and not get too discouraged! Hope you get feeling better soon and are able to push through it! It took me a couple tries to get the moves down too, but now I really enjoy them. I have to do some of them as modified, but at least I'm doing it, I can perfect it my next go around. So can you!
  • katielangley
    katielangley Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 2 DONE!!! I absolutely love this level.... It is a challenge, it is hard, but its not impossible!!! It is something that we have to fight and push through... It is only making us stronger and that is what we all need!!! I have to take a couple breaks, expecially at the end... shew!! But when it is all over I can tell I had a great workout with all the sweat dripping in my eyes, and then I make my 6 year old hug me...lol He even tries to do some of the moves with me!!! HANG IN THERE!!!! We can do this!!!!
  • DianneOfTheMoon
    Options
    Day 16 done, before we know it, we'll be finished!!
  • garbor16
    garbor16 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Day 16 done, before we know it, we'll be finished!!

Can't wait to hear/see everyone's results!
    I finished level 1, day 8 this morning. Level 2 approaching.....
  • better_than_yesterday
    Options
    Just joined MFP and excited to start this journey and so glad to have other people who have the same goals in mind. I am going to start 30 Day Shred today...keep me motivated people :) Good luck!!
  • carriep1002
    Options
    Day 5 today of the shred!! I was sore at first but better today and the workout has gotten a little easier :)
  • LaniCanDoIt
    Options
    I finished Day 11 yesterday so that means it was my first day on Level 2. It was so hard, I was struggling badly on the side turns twist cardio, I couldn't jump haha.
  • sonyalbruno
    sonyalbruno Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am game to start today!! I cant wait to see the results :D
  • MzBritt327
    MzBritt327 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I joined another group to lose 10lbs in 30 days, but I want to try thisa as well. I have been doing Zumba, but always looking fro new dvds and videos to try. Im in!!!