So who has Tattoos ?

Options

Replies

• BigAlfrn
    BigAlfrn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    got 6 so far. check my pics i have a few posted.
  • amersmanders
    amersmanders Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I have 2. The one I like the best though is the one I got done in Budapest last summer.
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Proud owner of 6 Tattoos!!! Tinkerbell with my daughter's name on my calf, butterfly on top of my foot, "m" on my ankle, fairy on my neck, "Leo" symbol on wrist and nautical stars trailing from thumb to elbow.
  • Athena7579
    Athena7579 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me....I have my Nickname on my lower back right in the center of my dimples....

Honeybun

Didn't realize it was called a Tramp Stamp till after the Guy tatted me up....Thanks a lot Sir! But it's always nice to give someone something to look at, Lol!
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Nope, too classless and trashy.

Thats a little unfair...and rude!

In her defense....everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Even if their opinion is presented in a classless and trashy manner.

Just sayin', never met a 50+ person with a gravid tattoo.

I have! Shes sexy and wicked
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    If they are connected it's like having one...lol
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Options
    I have 2. My fiance's name on my left wrist, with 3 stars to represent me, him and our angel baby that we lost 3 years ago. I also have Vivere, Amor, Ridete on my foot which is latin for Live, Love, Laugh.

Both tattoos were done mixing the ink with my fiance's ashes. He died in April, aged 25 of a heart attack

600284_10150904968167605_1178718334_n.jpg

576894_10150904946632605_1743008352_n-2.jpg
  • SuperAmie
    SuperAmie Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Right now at 4 tats!! Way more to come.. just going slow. I LOVE THEM
  • Faintgreeneyes
    Faintgreeneyes Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I have three and itching for more!
  • iiiEllie
    iiiEllie Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Full left sleeve, half right sleeve, both feet, back of my neck, and most of my back. I have an appointment for both thighs above the knee on the 13th :)
  • ewhitehurst1
    ewhitehurst1 Posts: 178
    Options
    I have 5. Most recent one just healed. I can't wait to lose weight so I can get my side done!!! I think they are sexy and my boyfriend is pretty much covered from shoulder to ankle (including armpits!) :love:
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    At the moment a lot of friends/family are seeking expensive treatment to get rid of tattoos they got when the fad was very popular.

Well, you should know, this "fad" is centuries old and is still "very popular".

Please go ahead and change your profile name to "ignoramous" that way we are well prepared next time... better yet... ignore list
  • Amcolecchi
    Amcolecchi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm inked but it's on my lower hip area, and my bathing suit covers it so only the hubby can see it :)
  • mrowrmeowmrowr
    mrowrmeowmrowr Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Check back with me next year...totally going to be my goal weight reward.
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Right now I have: Wrist, shoulder, half sleeve, and forearm. When I lose another 25lbs (which is not my UG), you can add collar bone to that.

:drinker:
  • cristileigh
    cristileigh Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I have one... tramp stamp. Its the only one I'll ever have....---Been there, done that and have the tat to prove it.
    Too painful for me.
  • Sue_Smiles
    Sue_Smiles Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Nope, too classless and trashy.

Thats a little unfair...and rude!

In her defense....everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Even if their opinion is presented in a classless and trashy manner.

Just sayin', never met a 50+ person with a gravid tattoo.

That's frightening, I'll be 50 in November and I have four! :laugh:
  • jeccaerin
    jeccaerin Posts: 124
    Options
    I have one. I didn't know it was called a tramp stamp till after I got it. Lol. I want some more, but I'm going to wait until I lose the weight. :)
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    At the moment a lot of friends/family are seeking expensive treatment to get rid of tattoos they got when the fad was very popular.

Well, you should know, this "fad" is centuries old and is still "very popular".

It's true, it's very cultural. I'm sorry that you don't like tattoos.. but I'm more sorry that you have to inflict it on to other people. Just as nobody should be judged on race/gender/orientation, they shouldn't be judged on choice either.
  • donnarush1983
    Options
    i am inked and i am so proud of it...