Cleavage, inappropriate or fine?

Options

Replies

• jessejames3ball
    Options
    I'm a dude, so my answer to this one should be pretty obvious. haha Although I suppose it does depend on the situation of course. Certain work environments, maybe not. Anything that is on your own time, screw what other people think.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Cleavage is a gift from the gods! I like to look, so showing it is a good thing!
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    Like it's been stated before, it depends on the venue and place your going to. If it's just a bit of cleavage it's fine in most places. There's a difference between cleavage, and if they are popping out. If they are popping out where everyone can see them, then yeah most of the time it's disgusting. But if it's just cleavage, no one should care. if your wearing a bra, and that can't be seen, you should be fine. I personally don't care too much about the cleavage and crap. It's when I see hugely obese women trying to wear a bikini, or shirt that comes above their stomach. Not trying to be mean, I'm overweight, but I also know what works for me, and everyone should know what works for them.
  • Caffeinewitch
    Caffeinewitch Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    visit: bustygirlcomics.com

it covers a lot of these issues very well, and humorously
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    If you have confidence then I say if you got it flaunt it. Personally I don't as I hate my big breasts and when I lose weight, surgery is no 1 for a breast reduction personally choice for myself.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'd get my boobs out more often if I had the body for it. ;P
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    I'd get my boobs out more often if I had the body for it. ;P

No excuses! :wink:
  • Misskita1987
    Options
    Hunni if they don't like it don't look
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    depends on the circumstances.. at my work is not appropriate, although when I'm having an enforcement meeting with an industry that is violating its permit, I may get the men to cooperate more....but then again, they won't be listening to what I have to say :wink: . And when I am at something for my daughter, I don't feel its appropriate or respectful to my daughter
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    I support cleavage.
  • Maude_Lewbowski
    Maude_Lewbowski Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    <
    I didn't buy them to hide them and definitely don't GAF.
  • Hoakiebs
    Hoakiebs Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm a cleavage supporter! I guess you can just call me bro, or, maybe better yet, " bra"!
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    <
    Got to love the attitude. :smile:

People are way too judgmental, at least in the US. I wonder how much of that stems from jealousy? 50%? 75%? More?
  • iluvprettyshoes
    iluvprettyshoes Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Ok Ladies - so all this being said...I think we should declare this weekend "I don't give a damn about what people think about my cleavage" weekend and sport some cleavage!!
  • jessejames3ball
    Options
    Ok Ladies - so all this being said...I think we should declare this weekend "I don't give a damn about what people think about my cleavage" weekend and sport some cleavage!!

Best. Answer. Ever!
  • NicolioRussell
    Options
    I used to have really low self esteem, especially about my breasts (hello 42G/40H). But as I've found proper fitting bras, cleavage isn't as much of an issue for me anymore. A good fitting bra makes all the difference and can sometimes be the decider between appropriate cleavage and inappropriate. I work as a private nanny, and so I am outside with the kids all day in the 100+ degree weather. I'm not sporting my push up bra, or vnecks but I wear tank tops. With large breasts you're going to have cleavage almost all the time, no matter what you wear.

While I do recognize there is a time and place, women should not feel ashamed of their bodies and should be able to be comfortable at work and at home.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    Options
    <---- I don't dress like this for work.........
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    <

Whatever you paid, it was a real bargin!
  • ChrisRS87
    ChrisRS87 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    For anyone unsure of whether they are showing too much cleavage, take a picture and send it to me. I'll be able to give you a thought out, objective answer. And I'll do it for free.
  • tystewy16
    tystewy16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    As long as the cleavage is from the top half and not the bottom I think you are fine.