30 Day Shred - June!

Options

Replies

• Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    No 30 DS for me today. I feel so rubbish, nasty cold and hay fever as well :(

It's best to rest when you're feeling sick (especially fluish) feel better!! :flowerforyou:
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    completed level 2 day 3 today. the planks are still a killer. Usually by this time, I am sore, but I'm not! Yay!! I really hate the walk out push ups. I get down and they are already back up hahaha I figure I don't have to be fast with it as long as I'm keeping good form. I did all of the jumping planks without stopping. I was really proud of myself just because of that! Oblique twist planks....man oh man...those things kill me. I have to drop to my knees at least twice. Another thing I really hate are the squats with anterior raises or whatever they are called. My arm strength sucks!
  • saraann4
    saraann4 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    I've got Jillian's kick boxing fast fix to do next!

I love that one! I do that inbetween the 30ds
  • Lynxie83
    Options
    completed level 2 day 3 today. the planks are still a killer. Usually by this time, I am sore, but I'm not! Yay!! I really hate the walk out push ups. I get down and they are already back up hahaha I figure I don't have to be fast with it as long as I'm keeping good form. I did all of the jumping planks without stopping. I was really proud of myself just because of that! Oblique twist planks....man oh man...those things kill me. I have to drop to my knees at least twice. Another thing I really hate are the squats with anterior raises or whatever they are called. My arm strength sucks!

:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:

I am super scared now!! haha! 4 more sessions of level 1 before this very scary sounding level 2!!
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I am super scared now!! haha! 4 more sessions of level 1 before this very scary sounding level 2!!

I was scared but level 2 is actually a lot more fun. Day 9 and 10 will seem easier so it's not that bad getting into level 2.
  • gettingfit65
    gettingfit65 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Completed Level 3 Day 6 last night after being away from it for a week. Sure makes a difference when you haven't been doing it every day. Felt stronger, no sore muscles and burned more calories. Probably a day in between would be beneficial to me at least...maybe next time..4 more to go!!!
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I finished Level 2 day 3 yesterday and some of it is getting easier. On Tuesday I started adding in Turbofire as well. I am pretty stiff stiff today after squeezing in 3 turbofire workouts and 2 30DS in 2 days. I decided I needed to take today as a rest day. I will be back at it tomorrow! Keep up the good work everyone!
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    No 30 DS for me today. I feel so rubbish, nasty cold and hay fever as well :(

It's best to rest when you're feeling sick (especially fluish) feel better!! :flowerforyou:

Awww thanks! :)

I've had another day off today as I'm feeling better but not 100% and I don't want to make myself ill by pushing myself too hard. So I've still got 4 days of 30DS left and should finish up on Monday if all goes to plan!
  • gettingfit65
    Options
    So I got ahead of myself. Just completed Level 3 Day 5 today instead of Day 6 booo....oh well only 5 more to go then I'm done yahoo!!
  • paulaviki
    Options
    I haven't done it for 3 days now, just feel too bunged up and my chest is a bit dry. I think I'm going to have today off too then get back on it tomorrow! On the up side I lost 2lbs this week! :)
  • CaseyCrafter
    Options
    Hey everyone, I want more buddies cause im a loner -.- add me - CaseyCrafter
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Ok I'm bored and burning less cals now on level 2....gonna hit level 3 tomorrow.

I haven't taken a day off since I started, which makes me think...am I meant to? I did feel really lethargic and crap the other day but felt better after working out!

I've done 13 days of the shred, and 4 days of other workouts (higher cardio based)
  • Picola1984
    Options
    Rockstar jumps....you are my new nemisis!
  • Lynxie83
    Options

What are rockstar jumps?

P.S Love you profile pic :bigsmile: very awesome!
  • Lynxie83
    Options

What are rockstar jumps?

• Picola1984
    Options

What are rockstar jumps?

Heya, they are in the last cardio section of level 3, whereby you jump in the air with both feet kicking behind you and arms held up. I found them tough due to the impact! But I also found double jump ropes on level 2 hard until I got used to it

Thank you also for the compliment :)
  • gettingfit65
    Options
    Getting to be a struggle to complete.....4 days left of level 3..
  • paulaviki
    Options
    Day 7 of level 3 done after 4 days off dud to being ill. That was tough and I'm pretty tired today so
    I'm glad I did it! Only 3 days left!! :)
  • Serenitytoo
    Serenitytoo Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    I am now half way through Level 2, and finished Day 5 this morning. I am running into a bit of a problem in that the heat is getting to be a little too much for me... especially puttng on make-up and getting ready for work after. It is just taking far too long to cool down. Our daily highs are into the 30s (celcius) and it is a really dry heat. I will have to see how easy it will be to move it to the afternoons since I am also doing turbofire.
  • gettingfit65
    Options
    I am now half way through Level 2, and finished Day 5 this morning. I am running into a bit of a problem in that the heat is getting to be a little too much for me... especially puttng on make-up and getting ready for work after. It is just taking far too long to cool down. Our daily highs are into the 30s (celcius) and it is a really dry heat. I will have to see how easy it will be to move it to the afternoons since I am also doing turbofire.

I hear ya...but heat wave or not I take forever to cool down. This morning I sat on the deck hoping the breezed would help and then had a very lukewarm bath. I still was overheated even after that....thought I was the only one!