• RunJasonRun
    RunJasonRun Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    FIT is SEXY!
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Toned and Sculpted are absolutely gorgeous

Too much muscle takes away from the smooth lines of feminine beauty though.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Super sexy! Now I just need the muscles to match, so I won't feel inferior.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    I wanna look like this.

293733_499172390107336_682018174_n.jpg

Her abs may be real but a lot of that pic is photoshopped... Specifically her outline...
  • Matt_Wild
    Matt_Wild Posts: 2,673 Member
    Options
    Nothing sexier in my book. A woman with a lean, muscled body is a big turn on for me.
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    muscles are awesome!!!! fake breasts are weird...

I've had a hard time finding fitness models to stalk, I mean for inspiration, without artificial breasts. I have no problem with them, I just know I'm not going to get them, so I like to see models without them.
  • TattoodITGuy
    Options
    I'M SEXY AND I KNOW IT~

wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle YEAH

LOL

Toned muscles are sexy, But ripped enough to bench press me is good to... IF your into that sorta thing. No need to judge, just do what you like.
  • CaptainAmerica1970
    Options
    VERY HOT, HOT, HOT, :drinker: MUY CALENTA!
  • ImKindOfABigDeal40
    ImKindOfABigDeal40 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I wanna look like this.

293733_499172390107336_682018174_n.jpg

Her abs may be real but a lot of that pic is photoshopped... Specifically her outline...
    Now that is hot!
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I definitely think its sexy. Maybe not to have ridiculous amounts of muscle necessarily, but being musclular shows that you work hard, are dedicated and knowledgeable, and most importantly - healthy. You don't get muscular through not eating right or not exercising, you have to do both and regularly. It's not overly difficult to become thin, but to be muscular, that takes much more. It is very respectable IMO.
  • BronnersHarris
    BronnersHarris Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    This is working as thinspiration! Keep the images coming!

I think sexy....
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options

Ug. I'm so tired of the photoshop police. Yes. Professional photos are photoshopped.

There are ton more photos on her facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/erinsimmonsfitness

Pretty sure this one isn't photoshopped.

250075_247184728639438_5846535_n.jpg
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    I will point out that most really hot fitness women also have fake boobs. I think that's pretty much where the line is drawn. If a woman is ripped but has a chest that look like pecs then she is no longer sexy. Sad but true.

You took the words right out of my mouth! If you put the same muscular girl side by side, one pic with just pecs and the other with fake boobs...they guys are gonna ogle the boobs. And if you took away that muscle tone? They'd still ogle her b/c guys just have a thing for water balloons...must take them back to Jr High lol
  • cobaltis
    cobaltis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Extremely sexy. Even pro fitness models - HOT. The IFBB bodybuilder pro's are too much though...but the physique and bikini divisions are perfect
    Agreed
  • rbear713
    rbear713 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    FIT is SEXY!

^^^ THIS. How could muscle definition not be sexy? It is human beings showing the very best of the human form....it is optimal, and therefore, desireable...and oh yeah, SEXY!!
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I think muscle is sexy on a woman. I know for myself, I'm aiming to be a buff babe, lol.
  • mlkiel
    mlkiel Posts: 91
    Options
    Tones muscles are awesome on a female. We work hard, why not show it! If you're happy, that's all that matters!
  • BigCed77024
    BigCed77024 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options

Ug. I'm so tired of the photoshop police. Yes. Professional photos are photoshopped.

There are ton more photos on her facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/erinsimmonsfitness

Pretty sure this one isn't photoshopped.

250075_247184728639438_5846535_n.jpg

WHO CARES IF ITS PHOTOSHOPPED? She is still gorgeous with a hot bod. I dated a fitness model and her pics were all photoshopped. They made her butt a lil bigger for the calendar..lol. She was still superhot though.
  • Bigsur2
    Bigsur2 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    In my opinion it depends. I think Jessica Biel is the bees knees. She's just muscular enough but still looks feminine.

x2. A little can look REAL good if it's just the right amount. Too much is too much. I like the feminine look myself.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    In the words of the great master:
    So I'm lookin' at rock videos
    Knock-kneeded bimbos walkin' like hoes
    You can have them bimbos
    I'll keep my women like Flo Jo

Flo Jo - a.k.a. Florence Griffith-Joyner
    Flo-Jo.jpg