What is or was your exercise for the day??

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    Yoga Fusion Power with Teigh from Yoga Booty Ballet. Something I had bought years ago and gave up on the first time I tried it because it was too hard. Didn't even realize it was Teigh until I pulled it out of the drawer it had been sitting in all this time. Gillian (from YBB) is one of the girls doing the workout behind her!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    P90X Chest & Back/Ab Ripper X - 425 calories burn
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    Yoga Fusion Power with Teigh from Yoga Booty Ballet. Something I had bought years ago and gave up on the first time I tried it because it was too hard. Didn't even realize it was Teigh until I pulled it out of the drawer it had been sitting in all this time. Gillian (from YBB) is one of the girls doing the workout behind her!

I bet you didn't have any trouble with it this time around
  • fatfrost
    fatfrost Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    20 min sprint (ha!) at a 9 min/mile pace.
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    C25K week 1 day 2
    100 pushups, day 1
    150 crucnhes for the Mini challenge
    and another 90 minutes of auto repair...can't wait til this damned car is finished
  • meg187
    meg187 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    A nice 4 mile walk in the park! Lovely on a sunny evening! Doesn't feel like exercise! Going to try and double it by doing a nice morning walk as well as an evening walk tomorrow!!
  • kendrart
    kendrart Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    C25K week 3 day 1.

Tonight I will be trying out the free DVD that came with my new exercise ball. Also, I'm sort of upset that my exercise ball is black. Why were there not more colours in the store? Is is it just me, or is that odd?
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I ran to the mailbox and back..... otherwise I've been working non-stop all day.
  • treyes000
    treyes000 Posts: 21
    Options
    5k on the tredmil, 32 mins on a bike and 10 mins strength training
  • kendrart
    kendrart Posts: 49 Member
    Options

No way! I love YBB! Well...I love the "light and easy" one, the latin flavour one makes me feel like an uncoordinated a-sexual loser. But I DO love Teigh & Gillian, I will definitely have to check that out.
  • CryTerrell
    CryTerrell Posts: 55
    Options
    50 minutes on the elliptical and 25 minutes walking uphill on a 12% incline!!
  • StephStepByStep
    StephStepByStep Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Walked 2 miles (burned around 300 calories) and going to the gym later to to do cardio and ab workout. (burning about 500 calories)
  • Tashmayes
    Tashmayes Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Bootcamp which included a two km run, upper body training, and pilates. Later tonight I'm going to power walk with a friend.
  • mbz0616
    mbz0616 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    45 minute Zumba class. Fun way to get my cardio in.
  • joecollins9385
    joecollins9385 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Strength training chest and arms for 75 minutes this morning. might go back to gym tonight
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Bump wanna see what everyone else's day is like
  • CoCoBean14
    CoCoBean14 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I will be heading to the gym shortly for my NROL for abs.

Phase 1 Workout A today. Usually between 45-60 minutes and 350-450 calories burned :)
  • runbikehike
    Options
    Boxing fitness and then strength training later.
  • Living4Liz2012
    Options
    Step up 3 on my Wii

90 minutes I'm beat:)
  • NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Walking a few blocks to and from school at a brisk pace plus 4 flights of stairs.