girls with muscle - sexy or turn off?

Options

Replies

• Hartbeatak
    Hartbeatak Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Definitely sexy. Especially muscular calves...
  • daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    Moral of the story? Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks.
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    Moral of the story? Diff'rent strokes for diff'rent folks.

Definitely. And I'm really glad there isn't just one opinion or answer to the question! It makes me even more certain that I can really choose what I WANT to do :smile:
  • Cheri_Moves
    Cheri_Moves Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    HEALTHY, NATURAL MUSCLE! The kind that takes dedication and determination... not 'supplements :wink:
  • hokeyman
    hokeyman Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Huge turn on....unless the girl is massive like a bodybuilder. But a well toned, muscular body....mmmmm.
  • FatStoatLondon
    FatStoatLondon Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Sexy! Still have a girl crush on Vasquez from Aliens.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    And there ya have it folks... The end result is like most of the other posts.. To each his/her own. Those that like it will pursue it. Those that don't, wont. All I ask is that if you do, at least take a chance and let the person know (in a classy manner), cuz you never know, u just may be their type too!
  • deads99
    deads99 Posts: 77
    Options
    Men want to b the strong ones, so of course a MAN would be intimidated by a strong sexy woman.

I beg to differ. Some people with a penis might be intimidated, but a MAN in all caps like that wouldn't be. Because a MAN is confident and secure.

My husband had a workplace injury a month ago and is on all kinds of restrictions. I would wager money that he's thankful, not intimidated, that his wife is strong enough to move furniture, bring in the groceries, take out the trash, etc. on my own.

I bought a weight bench and weights yesterday. The box weighed more than I do. I brought it in the house myself. I'm setting it up myself now. He's still very much a man and I'm very much a woman. We just don't believe in outdated gender roles.

Edited to add: I fully support preferences. If a guy isn't attracted to a more muscular woman, fine! But if he's intimidated... ffs, grow a pair! :laugh:

Not intimidated in the least bit, just prefer the natural sexy curves of a lady.
  • sportsforfun
    sportsforfun Posts: 353
    Options
    Extremely sexy. Even pro fitness models - HOT. The IFBB bodybuilder pro's are too much though...but the physique and bikini divisions are perfect

Couldn't agree with this more.
  • lovefbb
    lovefbb Posts: 1
    Options
    in my opinion women with muscles are great turn on , I like women with heavy muscles very much, they are very beautiful and very sexy.
  • Luvfitchicks
    Options
    I think toned arms on girls is a huge turn on sexy as none of the girls I been with had toned arms but now I'm single I'd love to meet a girl who enjoyed flexing her muscles for me lol :)
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Reviving this thread to post DLB.

tumblr_m3zuppXIA91rw2n5eo1_400.gif
    tumblr_mdmndcnpob1qdymrro1_500.jpg
    sexygymbabes
    tumblr_m92epxW3771rnumq7o1_500.jpg
  • life_of_lou
    Options
    I dont know why but i find it sexy!
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Personally I think it depends on the person. I see females with no real muscle definition and find them very attractive. I see females with the "toned" look ( a little muscle definition and curves) and I find them attractive. I also see girls (mostly on this site) with nice guns and killer sick packs and I think they are attractive....I do see females in all of these categories that I find VERY UNATTRACTIVE too. Depends on the body type and how the person carries themselves really.

Personally for me I want to be between "toned" and having muscles. Too many muscles on my body would look very bad since I am shorter and have a really small frame.

This
  • KBGirts
    KBGirts Posts: 882 Member
    Options

Her abs may be real but a lot of that pic is photoshopped... Specifically her outline...

Ug. I'm so tired of the photoshop police. Yes. Professional photos are photoshopped.

There are ton more photos on her facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/erinsimmonsfitness

Pretty sure this one isn't photoshopped.

250075_247184728639438_5846535_n.jpg

This girl is freakin' Bad @$$. I want to look like her..
  • WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I like toned with with enough boy fat % left to look soft. I really don`t like defined arm muscles and I find a six pack absolutely digusting on a girl..

. But that`s me and my opinion. If you want a six pack.... hell if you want to look like a female version of Arnold and find yourself pretty and empowered in that body.. Well go for it and everyone that doesn`t agree can........
  • waronmyfat
    waronmyfat Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    SEXY All the way...
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I think a woman with a toned body and feminine curves is sexy (no fake boobs, though. But wait.. those are always gross.)

The women body builders and fitness models are nasty and look like men. I could never imagine....
  • NewDavenport
    NewDavenport Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I personally think it all depends it can be healthly and can make a woman look sexy and feel sexy but it can also become too much and make a woman just look plain wrong
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options
    Reviving this thread to post DLB.

tumblr_m3zuppXIA91rw2n5eo1_400.gif
    tumblr_mdmndcnpob1qdymrro1_500.jpg
    sexygymbabes
    tumblr_m92epxW3771rnumq7o1_500.jpg

i will never date a girl who looks like this, i like soft girls