What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• byersdlt
    byersdlt Posts: 9
    Options
    Awesome! That warmed my heart! Isn't that why we want to be fit and healthy, truly? To live our lives and enjoy the simple pleasures it brings in moments like that? Love it!
  • TaraMKL
    TaraMKL Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    My hubby told me this morning that he thinks my butt is putting up a GREAT fight against gravity these days! I thought that myself the other day but must be true if he sees it, too! This is good news as I close out my last year in the 30's!! :)
  • true35
    true35 Posts: 43
    Options
    Doctor's visit this morning: lost 8 pounds, bp down 10 points, no need for bp medicine.. and I am wearing my "skinny" jeans, I need a belt!
  • Tammi623
    Tammi623 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I walked past 2 boxes of donuts in both the common areas at my office! I am a college student to us free food = best-thing-in-the-world so this is a huge step for me
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I did the initial tests for the 200 squats and 200 situps and was able to pull off 100 squats in a row! (and 110 slow crunches)
    I didn't expect to do that many squats!
  • devon0324
    devon0324 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    MIne is...im officially no longer a plus size girl. Im shopping in the juniors sections now. And im finally starting to feel normal!!!! not like a fat girl!!
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    MIne is...im officially no longer a plus size girl. Im shopping in the juniors sections now. And im finally starting to feel normal!!!! not like a fat girl!!

That is so freaking awesome!!! So happy for you!!!
  • ksraider
    ksraider Posts: 107
    Options
    I wore a Med size shirt to work today. Dont ever in my life remember wearing a med, always xl or 2xl
  • LuckySar
    LuckySar Posts: 12
    Options
    I have a pair of jeans on today that I haven't worn since 2007 - they fit perfectly again! Plus, when my office ordered pizza, I stuck with my healthy option for lunch brought from home. :)
  • lowpro1983
    lowpro1983 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    When I crawled out of bed this morning and felt the soreness of my ab muscles! :)
  • ethansmug
    ethansmug Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Not sure what NSV stands for, but my plan for today is to get my paycheck and then go hit up the meth houses so I can start to lose some weight.
  • mojolo7
    mojolo7 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The last time I wore these pants (6 weeks ago), I came home from work with the button imprinted on my stomach (you could see all of the holes in the button, in addition to the big circle). Today, I'm wearing them with a belt because:
    1. My pants are too big, and (even better)
    2. My underwear are too big, too, and they were sticking out the top.

Yahoo! I can finally ditch the granny panties!
  • Zalli
    Zalli Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Today I discovered I had the same dress size as a good friend I consider very pretty and slim.

We had a really good afternoon trying on little summery dresses that have been hanging in the back of my closet for years---and they were fitting!

Today was a very good day....good good good.... :)
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    Someone I haven't seen in a month said I had good definition and that I looked "strong"...oh I can carry my five year old around like a sack of flour. so I feel "strong."
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    I look in the mirror and honestly say I love what I see. Yes there's room for improvement but I do love my body and the way I look.
  • baker150
    baker150 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    All of my bras are loose on me now!! Considering it was a struggle to fit in a 42DD, this is a great feeling!
  • reedkaus
    reedkaus Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    today i felt like i was looking more "cut" in the mirror. especially in the "sex lines" region. that made me happy!
  • laus_8882
    laus_8882 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    My very fat jeans are too big. It's awesome. Now I can downsize to my very fat but a little lighter jeans.
  • Jani2416
    Jani2416 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I bought 2 new shirts yesterday.....one was medium and one was SMALL. I was 2x 6 months ago!
  • jennielou75
    jennielou75 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I was able to fit my new sparkly bangle over my hand without needing soap!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!