What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    1)-As of joining 5 months ago, I have now lost 65 inches off my body.
    2)-I am lifting heavy things for fun now. My lateral pulls were at 90 lbs today . Yeah !!
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    #1 My bra is loose
    and #2 I bought a pair of shorts before I went on a trip a month ago and they fit nicely, today I decided to wear them and put them on without unzipping them, even though the scale hasn't budged since. That one made my day.
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I have an interview for a promotion this Tuesday. I was frantic to buy something that looked professional. I couldn't find anything in the stores yesterday so, this morning, I decided to try on a skirt outfit that has been hanging in my closet for about 4 years, unwearable. I was so surprised that the entire outfit fit perfectly and so now, I don't have to go dress shopping!
  • OhKelsey1
    OhKelsey1 Posts: 139
    Options
    My dad told me I was "skinny like those girls on the TV." Though I'm not entirely sure he was complimenting me, haha.
  • satxtrap
    satxtrap Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I was 10 minutes from finishing an hour long treadmill workout (an NSV in itself) and got my first endorphin rush in years. I ended up with this big stupid grin on my face thinking "holy crap! that was an endorphin rush!"
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    Last night I could feel my collar bone under the shoulder strap of my seatbelt for the first time in years.

A pair of shorts (my fav) I've been wearing are now impossible to wear because I've lost so much weight that I need to cinch up a belt so tight the waist bunches up. I'm glad I've lost weight but I'll miss those shorts!

I went to a huge family cookout/potluck last night and didn't completely blow it with garbage food. I also got weird stares because I took salmon to grill. No one in our family has EVER grilled fish during cookouts. It's always pork chops, hot dogs and burgers. I also grilled onions and peppers instead of eating the usual potato salad, pasta salad, chips, sugary baked beans, etc. I also didnt care what they thought about my food. :)

I also had to tighten the chest strap to my HRM yesterday.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I was 10 minutes from finishing an hour long treadmill workout (an NSV in itself) and got my first endorphin rush in years. I ended up with this big stupid grin on my face thinking "holy crap! that was an endorphin rush!"
    Congrats! That is a great feeling! When I get that and have time, I keep on going. I love how it's also a pain killer. lol
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I can now do 9 pull-ups with my head higher than the bar :happy:
  • helenmc40
    helenmc40 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Last night at CrossFit I was doing 18lb kettlebell swings and squats with the 18lb KB. And I also did my highest push press!! Scale isn't moving, but I KNOW i am getting stronger and fitter.

Thanks
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 550
    Options
    Today I realised I've gone down a bra size!! yay!!! Only bad thing is, my bras cost quite a bit, so gotta buy new ones now. :grumble: It's all good though!! :laugh:
  • samntha14
    samntha14 Posts: 2,084 Member
    Options
    I LOVE reading this thread.
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    All of my shorts are too big, which is the complete opposite of last summer.
  • KeKy4
    KeKy4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have these 3 tiers of clothes that I have to lose weight to get into. I got into the first tier a couple of weeks ago, well yesterday I tried on my capris from Tier 2 and they fit great!!!
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    When running today I suddenly noticed that I couldn't hear my arms..yes, I could always hear them...the loose skin, like bat wings:grumble: Now there is nothing, no such slapping sound of arms :bigsmile:
    It's gone. Thanks to thousands of triceps kickbacks I did the last few months. It has worked :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • junepinktigger
    junepinktigger Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Today for the first time since starting this journey i walked past the hall mirror with my gym gear on and stopped did a double take, I noticed a difference and delighted :)
  • amyram
    amyram Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Wore 36" waist pants all day and night (nightshift) comfortably for the first time in 20 years.
  • stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Worked my part time job today (facilitating a group) and my co-facilitator (who I haven't seen since April) said "damn, girl, you losin' weight?" I wanted to kiss him!!
  • docturtle
    docturtle Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Getting my will power back! Even when there are Milky Way adds all over MFP today!
  • charris5313
    charris5313 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Today I bought a size 16 (regular sizes) dress. Last December I was wearing an 18 plus. My spanx also fit better!
  • sheltielover
    sheltielover Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    had a friend text me to tell me how amazing i looked out last night and shed love to look like me.

made me smile!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!