OMG this model has the most perfect bod!

Options

Replies

• KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    *covers eyes at the double standards...*

I think she looks nice.

And that she is good looking.

And that she knows how to work her beauty.

That last one is what's the most appealing to me.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    She's pretty but certainly not 'OMFG PERFECT!!1!'

My thoughts exactly.
    Unless I was selling swimwear at Walmart, she would not make the cut as a swim suit model.

Well....Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition would beg to differ....but I get your point. I like a bit leaner look on a model, but for your regular every day chick, she looks great.
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

Um, she is definitely not overweight...those boobs might increase her body fat % but she is definitely NOT overweight by any means.
    5'10", 125lbs is what I found online.....not overweight

I really, really wish women would stop lying about their weight like that. There's no way she's 125 unless her boobs are filled with helium. I'm a little leaner than she is, five inches shorter, far less in the bosom department, and weigh 135. My muscle mass isn't enough to make that much of a difference.

5'10 and 125 would put her at just barely UNDERweight. She's not fat at all, but she's sure as hell not underweight. According an interview in Glamour, that's about what Mila Kunis weighs now, at 5'4.

But 125 seems to be the absolute highest any famous woman will ever admit to weighing. Kind of like how no guy will ever admit to being less than 8".

OK OK.... I'm only 7.5 inches.

My wife is standing over my shoulder laughing while holding her thumb and index finger about 2 inches apart.....trying to tell me something sweetie?????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Munchkinated
    Options
    Awesome boobiiiess :laugh:
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    In the modeling world, Kate Upton is "fat".

In the real world, however, she is just lovely :)

Exactly. She's a lovely symbol of healthy in a country where so many of us are overweight/obese. The modeling industry sickens me, especially as a Black woman with curves and proud of them, but I don't look to pencil thin white women as a display of beauty for myself - it's gotta be tough for those who do find pencil thin as the only form of beauty to aspire to. It's just not in everyone's DNA #shrugs That said, she looks great.
  • albayin
    albayin Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful but in all honesty she is a little bit chubby (not fat but definitely a little overweight). That doesn't detract from her beauty though. :)

I agree.
  • albayin
    Options
    I read that article on yahoo.. How Skinny Gurl called her Fat and then got flack because of it.

I think she's just fine.. and that skinny gurl is wishing she looked like her instead of a 5'7 100 pound stick!

Why? Maybe that "skinny gurl" is perfectly content with the way her body looks.

I've never really understood why it's alright to bash thin folks, but it's not alright to say anything about someone who has more curves or is heavier. Calling someone "a stick" is just fine, but calling a fat person a whale would cause outrage. The double-standards, especially on these boards, get very frustrating.

Agreed. 110% agreed.

Double standards are ugly from any direction.

+1
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Well, I hope I'm as 'fat' as she is some day. =)
  • jdelot
    jdelot Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    ]Unless I was selling swimwear at Walmart, she would not make the cut as a swim suit model.
    You did see the picture right? Did you see the SI Swimsuit Edition?
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Hmm...she is the cover model of this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition ( I had bought it for my hubby) and she definitely looks slimmer in those photos. But I think she is just lovely here. Maybe the mag is photoshopped, or she just lost some weight for the shoot?
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    The woman who made the comment about Kate Upton being fat is intentionally maintaining a BMI of about 15. If you think that's a healthy brain that deserves to be taken seriously, continue giving her attention.
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    She is beautiful and I think nearly perfect with a little fat in all the right places. I want to be more muscular and defined but that doesn't mean she isn't beautiful. None of it would matter though if people stopped buying the magazines with the anorexic girls in them in the first place. I think men by far and large find this look to by way more attractive than someone like Kate Moss or who ever is the top frail looking runway model of this decade.....look at all of the playboy centerfolds or sports illustrated girls. They are not runway thin. I doubt the average red blooded american man really likes the runway model look or wants to see them in a swimsuit. Women are who keep these women looking this way because we buy the stupid magazines....true story!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Hmm...she is the cover model of this year's Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition ( I had bought it for my hubby) and she definitely looks slimmer in those photos. But I think she is just lovely here. Maybe the mag is photoshopped, or she just lost some weight for the shoot?

sadly, I'd say most likely photoshopped
  • albayin
    Options
    I think she's pretty, just like those VS models. However i really don't undrestand why this world has to go to extreme, want to be the skinny models or simply bash skinny people. She's beautiful but to me she's not 200% more beautiful than other skinnier VS models. To me VS models are not the same as those bone-and-skin runway models. They have healthier body fat percentage and clearly marked muscle tones. I would rather take Gisele than this girl. :) But that's just how I look, so please don't bash me.
  • ktwest2107
    ktwest2107 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm built about how she is, a little taller at 6'0. I'm at 159 now, and originally my goal was 155, but I think I'm reevaluating and going to get down to around 145-150. I think she looks amazing, and she's also my BF's #1 celebrity lol. I'm getting a boob job next year, and that's about the look I'm going for too :)
  • teagirlmedium
    teagirlmedium Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    For a model that picture does make her look fat. For a regular girl she is average. Unless they are plus size models, models are really thin. So for typical models she is heavy. But I don't think she is fat, just as a model she is a little bigger than I would expect.
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    And here I was going to post she is a bit skinny... I guess beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.
  • freckledfrog
    Options
    It's hard to tell with pictures but here is a video of her doing the "cat daddy" in a bikini. According to her stats she is 5'10 and weighs 125 pounds. Not sure what world that is fat in!

http://youtu.be/UeJatEw_NJc
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    SHE is absolutely gorgeous! Just goes to show you how shallow the media can truly be.
  • scottydewwannalosewt
    scottydewwannalosewt Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'm a grad student and one of the groups in a class I'm taking just did a presentation that media is at fault by saying that girls today need to be thin. In most instances they are too thin. This just proves the point that media is to blame if they say that she is fat.

Scott