30 day shred - anyone up for June challenge/support?

Options

Replies

• demarii06
    demarii06 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Level 2 Unfortunately the video is no longer available for free on youtube :( So I had to rent it but $1.99 wasn't bad. Still determined to keep going, I'm so ready for level 3.
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Level 2 Unfortunately the video is no longer available for free on youtube :( So I had to rent it but $1.99 wasn't bad. Still determined to keep going, I'm so ready for level 3.

You can get it from other sources if you google for it :) happy shredding ...
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    This is my first post, so big hello to everybody. I'm doing 30 days shred, currently at Level 2. Before this I finished Insanity so it appears relatively easy to me. I have to loose at least 8 lbs more (sigh).
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Thank You SAP. I was able to find it on Vimeo by googling as you suggested! Woohoo..Level 2 Day 7..COMPLETED!
  • hottopicfitness
    hottopicfitness Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 3 done
  • mikkie1040
    mikkie1040 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I was curious about what is was all about, but after looking at it on Youtube, I won't be able to participate. I've had double total knee replacements and can't kneel on the ground and even jarring motion like the jumping jacks would be difficult. I wish all of you lots of luck with this Challenge and truly wish I could be a part of it. Before my knee surgeries I did all that kind of stuff, but not anymore. Low impact Aerobics and lots of walking will have to be my exercise for now.
  • demarii06
    Options
    Day 9 level 2 done! One more day and level 3! I'm scared and excited lol
  • michelle34152
    michelle34152 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Level one, day three done. I can't believe I can do so much more than day one.
  • Arwaxx
    Arwaxx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    level 2 day 1 done... i hate level 2 so much lol. ive taken so much breaks during level 1. but i lost 1.1 kg and inches.
    i challenged myself to do level 2 non stop for 10 days.
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 4 done :)
  • crystalrp
    Options
    Just finished Level 2 Day 8. I think my shoulders are getting the most workout of any body part in this level. holy Moley, by the end, I can hardly lift my arms!
  • demarii06
    Options
    I just finished level 2! Yippee! Lol only ten more days and the torture will be over lol
  • crystalrp
    Options
    You are doing great Demarii! You are a day ahead of me, so I anxiously await your report on your first day of level 3 tomorrow!
  • runawaybishop
    Options
    All these posts and no one is mentioning the 30 day eating plan to accompany it? She's got a plan (it was for ripped in 30, but its applicable here) if you google it. This stuff is 80% diet, 20% exercise. No point killing yourself with the exercise if you are ignoring the correct eating plan.
  • msstatz
    msstatz Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    This is my first post, so big hello to everybody. I'm doing 30 days shred, currently at Level 2. Before this I finished Insanity so it appears relatively easy to me. I have to loose at least 8 lbs more (sigh).

I completed Insanity recently too. Would you say doing the Shred now would be a waste of time and not effective?
  • harphy
    Options

I completed Insanity recently too. Would you say doing the Shred now would be a waste of time and not effective?

No workout is a waste of time. :smile: It depends what you are hoping to achieve. Loose weigt, gain muscle or maintain hard won body? DS is supposed to be for shreding, but i use it for maintaining current weight.
    I decided to do 30 DS because I'm short on time - it's 27 minutes long compared to 40 or 60 min Insanity workouts - and it's sooo hot outside i can not do anything more sweaty than this. It's like a morning exercise which I combine with running and cycling. Compared to Insanity, which is A KILLER, the pace is much slower and like I said workout is easier.; I spend 600 calories with Insanity while 30DS takes half of that - 290. Oh, and my favourite part is using weights; Insanity lacks this sugar! :)
    Hopefully I can loose an lbs or two but don't expect it. Food is essential for everything.
  • jessicalynn_b
    jessicalynn_b Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hope it's okay if i sneak in!

took a one month break from working out and i miss how good it made me feel!! getting back on track today..

just finished level 1 day 1 :)
  • demarii06
    Options
    You are doing great Demarii! You are a day ahead of me, so I anxiously await your report on your first day of level 3 tomorrow!

Thanks so much! I did Day 1 of level 3 and it was tough. The warmup includes the regular exercises of level 2. There are not that many new moves alot of them are just combining weights with moves from level 2 like jumping jacks with weights! I usually follow Natalie but Anita became my friend lol. One thing that was weird is that it felt like it went by quicker then the other levels. On to day 2 later today
  • demarii06
    Options
    All these posts and no one is mentioning the 30 day eating plan to accompany it? She's got a plan (it was for ripped in 30, but its applicable here) if you google it. This stuff is 80% diet, 20% exercise. No point killing yourself with the exercise if you are ignoring the correct eating plan.

Day 2 level 3!
    Your making an assumption that people aren't eating right. I'm not following her plan, I implemented my eating plan in December and have stuck to 1200 calories 99 percent of the time, and never over 2000. Excuse me for not following a plan by someone who doesn't know my body and I guess my 10 pound loss, new muscles and loss of inches means nothing( this is only during the 30 days 73 lbs overall) :)
  • harphy
    Options
    C'mon....our calories intake is calculated according to our height, weigh, age and actvity - AND is different for each of us. This one is for women.

http://www.csgnetwork.com/caloriesfemalecalc.html

Overweight people need more calories than those with normal BMI otherwise they are literally STARVING their own body and muscles. MFP calculates it precisely. I would not suggest blindly follow diet plans that come with the workout packs. There are some good things and good recipes but i believe we know our body best.