30 day shred - anyone up for June challenge/support?

Options

Replies

• demarii06
    demarii06 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Day 3 level 3 done. Almost done! Can't wait to take progress pics!
  • lexyjane77
    lexyjane77 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I am on day 16, I am really enjoying it, even though i am quite exercise shy. Feel free to add me :-) I do it before work every morning, I get up early to do it, so that shows you how easy to stick to. Had a sneaky peek at level 3, looks like a challenge.
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I started level 3 today. I have a bad knee so I find that I have to use more of the modifications, which also makes me feel like I am not getting the full benefit of the work out. I thought level 2 was much more challenging so maybe I should just keep on level 2 for my last 9 days. I am undecided so I guess I will do level 3 again tomorrow and see how I feel. I sure hope I have some measurement changes when this is all over!
  • hottopicfitness
    hottopicfitness Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Day 6 done
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Level 3 day 6 today.....took weekend off....lol....feel my muscles got some healing time....:)
  • syedsaad
    syedsaad Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    As i had to stop in the middle due to injury and hopefully gonna start again today after almost 15 days break (i was on day 9 of level 1) .... just wanted to ask ... did u guys see results by just doing 30 DS?
  • demarii06
    Options
    Day 4 level 3 complete! Syedsaad I didn't start seeing results until the end/beginning of level 2 and 3. Matter of fact since I was building muscle I plateaued. But so far I have lost 8 lbs and several inches, and have new visible muscles. I also have taken no rest days during the program.
  • avvalynna
    avvalynna Posts: 32
    Options
    @crystal, I felt the same. I just started level 3 today but with my orthopedic issues I don't think I can do it for the full benefit. I was thinking of going back to level 1 or level 2 as well. I was very disappointed when I attempted it today. Plyometrics are not my friend and I know my physical therapist said, "Not now. Maybe later," as he kneaded my IT band in my left knee.

I have seen inches drop though. Especially from level 1.
  • reach4thestar
    Options
    Day 4 level 3 complete! Syedsaad I didn't start seeing results until the end/beginning of level 2 and 3. Matter of fact since I was building muscle I plateaued. But so far I have lost 8 lbs and several inches, and have new visible muscles. I also have taken no rest days during the program.

Wow you took no break days at all? You must be so so strong ..., great work..:flowerforyou: ...can you please post before after pictures once you finish level 3? I am so curious to see the changes....well I take break on weekends...cannot do it continuously.....:noway:
  • reach4thestar
    Options
    :sick: L2D7 done..phew......had to lie down for sometime post workout today....so tired...
  • demarii06
    Options
    Day 5 level 3. halfway there :)I certainly will post pics Sap. I've actually exercised every single day for the last 3 months. It's just became habit. I think I've been doing so well with my diet and exercising because I didn't try to overhaul my life overnight. Everything had been gradually added until everything became second nature. I'm also the kind of person that if I cheat even once or very small, I get off track really badly. And finally I refuse to go through this suffering for more then 30 days lol
  • crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    So what is on for July? Are there any other good workouts that take less than 30 minutes a day? I love being able to work out before I get ready for work!
  • demarii06
    Options
    Day 6 level 3 completed :)
  • reach4thestar
    Options
    Day 6 level 3 completed :)
    Wow you are almost there....good job...me at level 2 day 8....
  • demarii06
    Options
    Day 7 level 3!
    Your almost there sap it'll be over before you know it.
  • harphy
    harphy Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    So what is on for July? Are there any other good workouts that take less than 30 minutes a day? I love being able to work out before I get ready for work!

I've been looking at JM Body Revolution. All workouts are around 30 minutes, but whole program is 12 weeks long. Or maybe her Ripped in 30. There's just so much to choose from :)
  • syedsaad
    syedsaad Posts: 156 Member
    Options

Good hopefully i ll see some results too :D good work
  • valene92
    valene92 Posts: 8
    Options
    is this workout okay to do without any other form of exercise alongside with it
  • BrownEyeAngel
    BrownEyeAngel Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I have done this program already b4. Once I am done with Insanity I plan on restarting it again.
  • demarii06
    Options
    Day 8 level 3