30 day shred - anyone up for June challenge/support?

Options

Replies

• crystalrp
    crystalrp Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Maybe a shin splint?
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    It could be....I get the pain soon after the workout and appears to decrease later.....hmm will wait for few more days and check back...I really really want to go to level 2...
  • ladycat01
    ladycat01 Posts: 2
    Options
    I can't reach my goal !!!
    I only got a little bet to go but I decided to take the 30DS challange, all your post are really inspiring.
    I got to try ...:smile:
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    I have to admit you all are scaring me a little with the bad talk about level 2. I have one more day of level 1 and it's getting easier (my upper body is still no where where it needs to be) but I'm a little frightened about what's in store for me...
  • roxylola
    roxylola Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Watch it through first, some of the crunches and all it helps to know where you need to be so you can do them. There are still the modified moves in there which I would say are very accessible. The cardio is a bit tougher and mixed up. I am actually really enjoying it, I moved up after 4 days on 1 as I wanted a bit more. I am going to stick with 2 a bit longer but increase my weights I think so I am strong for 3.
  • crystalrp
    Options
    Don't be scared. I was glad to move on to level 2, but I will admit that it is a challenge. She is good about mixing it up so you have time to recover after a tougher movement. Luckily nothing lasts for longer than a couple minutes. I do have to do some of the modifications, first because I have a bad knee, but also because I am really not all that fit yet. But I keep moving, I keep sweating, I keep panting with an occasional grunt thrown in, so I know I am making some progress. You can do this!! :)
  • reach4thestar
    Options
    Don't be scared. I was glad to move on to level 2, but I will admit that it is a challenge. She is good about mixing it up so you have time to recover after a tougher movement. Luckily nothing lasts for longer than a couple minutes. I do have to do some of the modifications, first because I have a bad knee, but also because I am really not all that fit yet. But I keep moving, I keep sweating, I keep panting with an occasional grunt thrown in, so I know I am making some progress. You can do this!! :)

Wow your words are so motivating....I hope I too will be able to go through level2 :)
  • roxylola
    Options

Yep, dripping sweat all over my kitchen floor and grunting like a pro tennis player. My housemate nearly wet herself laughing at the noise I was making yesterday (she has not heard me do it before) And my legs are like jelly after this morning's session. It's a good jelly though

Anyone else find when she says "5 more/3more" they have to do those plus 1 extra just to beat her or is that just me :laugh:
  • demarii06
    demarii06 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Level 2 day 5. I'm officially half way there now! I'm going to take my measurements and progress pics tomorrow.
  • demarii06
    Options
    Level 2 Day 6 and 8.75" lost, no weight loss however, but still pushing forward :)
  • reach4thestar
    Options
    Level 2 Day 6 and 8.75" lost, no weight loss however, but still pushing forward :)

That's great......congrats....I am thinking of starting from tomorrow the level 2...
  • reach4thestar
    Options
    Level 2 day 1....it's so damn hard....I had to take 5 seconds break in between twice or thrice......did you guys take any break at all? It's day 1....hoping to take lesser breaks as I progress....
  • crystalrp
    Options
    I have to be honest....I just finished day 4 of level 2, and it is still kicking my butt! I have rested a couple times right at the end. It is killing me, but I am going to hang in. As much as I am sweating, I figure it has to be working.
  • hottopicfitness
    hottopicfitness Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Day 1 done????
  • roxylola
    Options
    Level 2 day 1....it's so damn hard....I had to take 5 seconds break in between twice or thrice......did you guys take any break at all? It's day 1....hoping to take lesser breaks as I progress....

I can't keep up with the squat thrusts at all. Just do the best you can and all the time you will be getting stronger
  • demarii06
    Options
    Level 2 day 7 done
  • michelle34152
    michelle34152 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Level 1 day 1. I was surprised I finished - I rested just a bit but only at the very end, missing but a few reps.

I really need to quit smoking.
  • crystalrp
    Options
    Rats! I have been doing the shred from You Tube but level 2 was deleted due to copyright infringement. Should I do level 1 again? Looks like I gotta take a run to Wal Mart after work today. Poop.
  • reach4thestar
    Options
    Rats! I have been doing the shred from You Tube but level 2 was deleted due to copyright infringement. Should I do level 1 again? Looks like I gotta take a run to Wal Mart after work today. Poop.

No...just google for it...you will get same video from other sources....cheers :)
  • reach4thestar
    Options
    30 day shred..level 2 day 2....omg so hard....sweating profusely....and ache in lower leg...ouch!...,.hope all the sweat and aches pay off well....