cris20056.......0 = 0.00%
    Pos_me..........0 = 0.00%
    Miranda...........0 = 0.00%
    Awestfall..........0 = 0.00%
    julie..................0 = 0.00%
    Elmox............. -2 = 1.04%
    Heather............0 = 0.00%
    Mari ................-2.8=1.25%

tstout -- I think you calculated something wrong. I say this because I'm under the impression you weigh under 400 pounds (forgive me if I'm wrong!!). And 4 pounds is 1% of 400. So 4 pounds is 2% of 200 so that makes me feel lik you definitely lost more than 0.97%. I feel like you'll probably be this week's biggest loser and I don't want you to be deprived of torturing us with a challenge because of a calculation error! :smile:

Divide the amount you lost (4 pounds) by last week's weight and then move the decimal over 2 places to the right. :smile:

hahahah WOW! I am sllooow today. Math and I are not friends sometimes...:blushing: So here's what it really is (I think haha):

me... -4 pounds... 1.65%.

hahaha oh dear. Happy Friday everyone!

After only one week, I feel more confident that I can get weight/life/everything under control... well maybe not my math skills. And I think a lot of has to do with you ladies and your support.

Forgive my mushy-ness. I've been sitting here singing country songs to myself all day :)
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Mari: Congrats on your weight loss..WooHoo almost 3 pounds and counting! Keep doing it girl. You got this!!!

Maranda: I know exactly what you're saying...I hated that feeling. Even though the scales is not cooperating you're clothing sure is:wink: Great job!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Hey Gals,

Just a quick check in I have a ton to do and I just got back from the dr. Ryan has an abnormality in the joint of the bone, blah blah blah. It is fine and she see's this type of abnormality quite a bit. Okay, the doctor grabs Ry's ribs on each side and compressed them together. He is quite thin and you could see them come together. :noway: eeeewwwww I did not like it.
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    double post thanks to the slowness of the computer of mfp today
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Jess: I used to practically live at Rush. Before it was Rush, it was called Rodeo. Anyway, once they started playing Top 40 pop hits, it all went downhill and the fun country people stopped going. They ended up closing several years ago and the building has been sitting empty ever since. A friend of mine went to look at it about a month ago because her brother was considering buying it and opening it again, but a water pipe burst during one of it's vacant winters and the dance floor is completely buckled and warped. It's so sad! Some of my best memories were dancing at that place!! I get a bit bummed every time I drive by, which is at least twice a week! Sometime I'll have to come visit you in Texas and we'll have to two step and line dance up a storm. I'm glad your boots are comfy!

Elmox: Thanks for adding me to the weigh-in list. To be honest, I was being lazy by not scrolling back to cut and paste. Thanks for watching out for me!

Miranda: I know exactly what you're talking about when you say your jeans are uncomfortable in the belly. Since most of my pants are entirely too big, I don't experience that very often. When my jeans start feeling a bit uncomfy when sitting at my desk, I know I'm bloated and need to take care of it. It's always a good indicator of where I'm at.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Jess: I used to practically live at Rush. Before it was Rush, it was called Rodeo. Anyway, once they started playing Top 40 pop hits, it all went downhill and the fun country people stopped going. They ended up closing several years ago and the building has been sitting empty ever since. A friend of mine went to look at it about a month ago because her brother was considering buying it and opening it again, but a water pipe burst during one of it's vacant winters and the dance floor is completely buckled and warped. It's so sad! Some of my best memories were dancing at that place!! I get a bit bummed every time I drive by, which is at least twice a week! Sometime I'll have to come visit you in Texas and we'll have to two step and line dance up a storm. I'm glad your boots are comfy!

Elmox: Thanks for adding me to the weigh-in list. To be honest, I was being lazy by not scrolling back to cut and paste. Thanks for watching out for me!

Miranda: I know exactly what you're talking about when you say your jeans are uncomfortable in the belly. Since most of my pants are entirely too big, I don't experience that very often. When my jeans start feeling a bit uncomfy when sitting at my desk, I know I'm bloated and need to take care of it. It's always a good indicator of where I'm at.

That's so funny! They use to live there too!! RODEO! I remember hearing them talk about that place allll the time! Y'all were probably hanging out there at the same time! Hey if you've ever got a reason to be in Texas you let me know!
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    so after months of being on MFP, my hubby has finally done a post...I have a login for me and him , and i uslaly go in everyday enter cals and exercise , he is starting to put it in, and today he made his 1st Post. I am telling him what a great place this is and the wonderful support of everyone
  • lildebbie
    Options
    so after months of being on MFP, my hubby has finally done a post...I have a login for me and him , and i uslaly go in everyday enter cals and exercise , he is starting to put it in, and today he made his 1st Post. I am telling him what a great place this is and the wonderful support of everyone
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Momma-Glad to hear Ryan is going to be okay! :flowerforyou:

LilDebbie-There are so many reasons why you fluxate so much. I wouldn't stress about it. The good news is your weight is going down.

Miranda-That's awesome about your jeans! Congrats!!
  • raiderape
    raiderape Posts: 300
    Options
    I still have 3 more pages to read!! Very chatty since I left work yesterday. I wanted to put the comments out there before I forgot anything.

Kdub – You are looking great!!

Istpaul – Hope your shoulder feel better soon. I haven’t dealt with anything like that before, sorry.

Lildeb – So glad you got your AC fixed!! I would go crazy without mine. I sure hope that this doctor can help you with your daughter. That is so exciting about the 16’s!! They might be a little snug now but they will fit perfectly soon! Losing .4 lbs is still great and WTG on the 1 ½ inches!!

Tstout – I am the same with my pic. My pic is one of me at my lowest weight. I guess I should do the same and change it to a more recent one. WTG on the 4 lbs!!!

Blue – Great job at the rec!!! I loved your play by play!!

Momma – THAT IS WONDERFUL!!! I am soooo happy for you!! Hope you have a great time at your camp and you will get up that hill this year!! Your son is adorable. I was wondering how you go the butterfly on his face.

Elmox – I hear you!! I promise I am reading them. Sorry that I have missed commenting. What do you play in the worship band? Hope it went well.

Julie – Sorry about the no rotisserie chickens. That is really shocking!! Have fun ring shopping!!

Cris – WTG on still going to spin class!! That is great!

Mstahl – Good to hear that you are being proactive instead of reactive with your exercise. Sorry to hear about George, I hope he gets better real soon!!

Pos_me – Glad that you are putting the guilty day behind you and moving on! Today will be a better day!!

Awestfall – Sounds like you have a great plan for your trip! Way to go on the 16’s being too big!!

More comments to come.
  • raiderape
    raiderape Posts: 300
    Options
    Before I forget. I was up 2 lbs this morning. :angry: But I really need to start exercising to get this weight coming off.

Jessica.............0 = 0.00%
    LIldebbie ......-0.4 = 0.14%
    tstout............ - 4.0 = 0.97%
    cogirl............. -1.5 = 0.59%
    raiderape..........0=0.00%
  • elmox
    elmox Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Apparently it's my day to be super anal about the weigh-in! Updated tstout's info with the correct percentage.

tstout............ - 4.0 = 1.65%
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    check in
    Calories: under by only 50, but that is fine at least I am not over. I will keep it at that. No food for me to eat tonite. I will stay on the plan..I can do it, I can do it. I WILL do it!!!
    exercise: Nope, nothing, nada
    water: bearly 6 cups. I need more!
    proud: I stayed on track. I **REALLY** need to do this. I need to stay on track.

Have a safe and joyful weekend!
  • lildebbie
    Options

Lildeb – So glad you got your AC fixed!! I would go crazy without mine. I sure hope that this doctor can help you with your daughter. That is so exciting about the 16’s!! They might be a little snug now but they will fit perfectly soon! Losing .4 lbs is still great and WTG on the 1 ½ inches!!

Thanks !! I am lovin my air ...i have actually had to turn it up for being too cold...

And i would love to claim the 16's but that was Jess :sad: :sad: It will be a long long time before I am in anything that doesn't start with a 2.
  • RedneckWmn
    Options
    Julie this is for you from elmox!!

551122_8565.jpg
  • bluenote
    bluenote Posts: 2,930
    Options

551122_8565.jpg

ROFLMAO!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • bluenote
    Options
    Scale is up two pounds this morning. I am NOT freaking out, FYI. I am sure it has to do with mixing up the exercise, the rec center, the kill-my-*kitten* PT visits, the.... :tongue:

tstout............ - 4.0 = 1.65%
    Nancy blue.......0 = 0.00%
  • bluenote
    Options
    OK girls, tomorrow is my very first ONE MILE WALK! I am doing the 1 mile Fun Walk for the Komen Race for the Cure. I'll take pics if I am not too pooped! Wish me luck! I am very proud of myself. I raised $240.00!!! I was shooting for 500 but hey I am proud of 240!!!

check in:
    calories: good
    water: 100
    exercise: PT today. Squats with a freakin' 12 pound medicine ball. Step aerobics/balancing with an 8 inch step. I told my physical therapist that today put him at the very top of my revised will and testament, and that because he is putting me into the grave with his exercise torture, he will inherit my four cats! :laugh:
    proud: I survived Physical Therapy!!! :bigsmile: Plus I didn't back out on the race tomorrow! Almost all of the other teachers on my team did! :grumble:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I may be up 3-4 lbs this week due to TOM, but here is my little victory for the day. :smile: For quite some time now, I wear shorts or yoga pants all day long because I work at home and can get away with it. My jeans fit, but I hate the way they dig into my belly after I sit in them for a long period of time, so I only wear my jeans when I'm leaving the house. But today I have been wearing my jeans all day because we had a handyman coming to the house this morning to install a new toilet downstairs and I wanted to be "presentable", and then I realized they weren't digging into my belly so I kept them on after he left! :smile: Well they are a little bit but not uncomfortably so... still that makes me happy. :smile:

Hey that's awesome! I'm in the habit of pretty much immediately putting on PJs (or "lounge" clothes... lol) when I get home. Yesterday I had changed shirts and thought I had changed pants but I hadn't. My size 16 work pants are so big they felt like lounge pants. So comfy!

Today I grabbed a pair of jeans out of my closet I haven't ever really worn because they were ridiculously tight in my thighs even last month when I tried them on. They were huge all over. But they were the only clean jeans I had and I didn't feel like dewrinkling any slacks so I wore them to work and looked like bum. :laugh: Hooray, elliptical!

I had to go off site unexpectedly for work again today. I ended up running into 2 of my least favorite people -- my ex supervisor and her boss. UGH. I really hated working for them (I left almost 2 years ago) and... well, I may have been brutally honest, while still maintaining professionalism, on my exit interview because I wanted to document exactly why I left that job for only a very small pay increase. There were a *lot* of bad feelings on my side when I left and I heard through the grapevine that my exit interview didn't exactly go over very well. :tongue:

Today, they were very fake cordial to me and I got the strangest compliment (I think) through my ex supervisor's boss's clenched teeth (seriously -- clenched). She said, "Well, you're a very different looking bird." :huh: :laugh: Who says that?! Why not just "You look good" or not say anything at all? I faked interest in polite conversation (I bit back by letting them know I *really* liked my coworkers now when they asked how my "new job" was gong) for a few minutes and then actually said "Well.... I'm gonna skeeeedaddle!" And then I ran away. :laugh: Horrible people. Just awful.

Day 4 of my rotisserie chicken search -- SUCCESS!!! :bigsmile:
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options

551122_8565.jpg

:tongue:
    :laugh:
    Too funny!