Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

I grant then ruin someone's wish...

Options

Replies

• Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Granted: if a fool would persist in his folly, he would become wise. You run the finest clown college.

Wish: he would dance for us now
  • jaymvita
    jaymvita Posts: 5,787 Member
    Options
    Granted, but my skill at interpretive dance crafts a piece so stunningly surreal and achingly beautiful that your hearts and minds cannot fully contain the poignancy and heartfelt emotion and literally melt from your orifices in celebration of the wonder that is me.

I wish you all weren't such cultural peasants.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Granted, we all are high brow snobs. We see you for what you are. A slob with a lazy eye, and dead leg syndrome.

I wish for an afternoon arm wrestling tournament with all of you.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted. But your quest to wrestle all of us at once is a fool's errand and you wind up with an arm that is broken in several places and tendons torn to shreds. And no one will sign your cast.

I wish I could recall the exact moment I stopped remembering things.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Granted.. But now you remember all the *kitten* you forgot.. And that angry mob makes sense!!

I wish I could create a Frankensteins monster
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted.. But now you remember all the *kitten* you forgot.. And that angry mob makes sense!!

Granted but the Frankenstein estate immediately sues you for copyright infringement and you are left destitute and desperate enough to donate your body to science ... First taker? Yup. Victor Von Frankenstein. You make a lovely Bride of Frankenstein.

I wish I had a holodeck
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    jaymvita wrote: »

Granted but the Frankenstein estate immediately sues you for copyright infringement and you are left destitute and desperate enough to donate your body to science ... First taker? Yup. Victor Von Frankenstein. You make a lovely Bride of Frankenstein.

I wish I had a holodeck

Granted: you do- but you serve it & you are on every girl from the crush thread's speed dial. On demand Jay. No time to work out. In the traditional sense. Don't think you care anymore. You've found a better sport.

Wish: he could get some rest

• jaymvita
    Options

I wish I had a holodeck

Granted: you do- but you serve it & you are on every girl from the crush thread's speed dial. On demand Jay. No time to work out. In the traditional sense. Don't think you care anymore. You've found a better sport.

Wish: he could get some rest

LOL

Granted. The holodeck closes for an unspecified amount of time. Women, men, farm animals and sentient objects revolt due to the lack of access to the wonder that is me. The starship mutiny has begun and you, oh captain my captain are about to feel their wrath.

I wish I understood the wonder that is me.
  • khara2012
    khara2012 Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Granted...but now you are confused by the wonder that is everyone else. You cannot get close to people and have no more friends..

I wish this damn genie would come out of the bottle!!
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Granted, the genie is out of the bottle, but all you are left with is an empty bottle.

I wish the weather would become spring like.
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted. It is just like spring. In Antarctica.

I wish I wasn't so easily distrac
  • Cindy4FunFit
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Granted. It is just like spring. In Antarctica.

I wish I wasn't so easily distrac

Granted: no longer distracted, now hyper focused on other people's food diaries. You are not my mother. I'll eat what I want.

Wish: I was 19 again.

• ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,769 Member
    Options
    Granted...but you're Jan

I wish I could go back in time and visit ancient Greece
  • jaymvita
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    Granted...but you're Jan

I wish I could go back in time and visit ancient Greece

Granted. You're the first marathoner and you know how that story ends.

I wish I didn't enjoy ruining wishes so much.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,974 Member
    Options
    Granted, you now ruin wishes and hate yourself for doing it.

I wish I was single again
  • fruitysky
    fruitysky Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Granted, but it's because you murdered your significant other, and now you're in prison for life.

I wish I could do an Iron Man.
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    granted but your arrested for doing some inappropriate things to an Iron Man movie prop

i wish i could be like tony stark
  • Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    You can, but you don't have his money, he went bankrupt.

I wish I didn't feel hazy!
  • jaymvita
    Options
    Granted. Now you are hypersensitive. You can feel the millions of legs of every microscopic dust mite on your body crawling to and fro as they go about their daily duties of eating your sloughed off dead flesh.

Enjoy that feeling.

I wish I had enough shower scrub to rid myself of that feeling.
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Options
    Granted. Now you are hypersensitive. You can feel the millions of legs of every microscopic dust mite on your body crawling to and fro as they go about their daily duties of eating your sloughed off dead flesh.

Enjoy that feeling.

I wish I had enough shower scrub to rid myself of that feeling.

Granted: you do & it's being applied by all the ladies from the crush thread....wait, I'm supposed to ruin this...the ladies are all wearing 3 layers of winter clothing. Nothing to see here.

Wish: clean that up