Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Confession: I have been wearing lots of sleeveless shirts to the office this summer and I constantly find myself feeling myself up...on my triceps, that is. I have triceps I can feel!!!

Same. Except, I don't wear sleeveless tops to the office, but pretty much everywhere else. I love having muscles! It's better than having boobs, in my opinion.

Ha! Yes, but I hate buying new bras...I hate shopping in general but bras and jeans are by far the worst.

Even though I've lost a little over 8 lbs. since starting this almost a year ago, (I'm a VERY slow loser) my boobs have remained as small as they ever were. The ONLY time I had anything remotely close to real boobs was when I was pregnant and nursing. After I quit, they went far, far away never to be heard from or seen again. I'm okay with that, because Mr. Mo is a butt man anyway. :smiley:

• jthurman3
    jthurman3 Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Dnarules wrote: »
    Woke up to find our dog had died in the middle of the night. She was 11 years old. And we have no idea why it happened.

One of my kids is devastated. The other doesn't even know yet, and I have to tell her soon.

Oh NO!! I'm so very sorry!! :cry:
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have been wearing lots of sleeveless shirts to the office this summer and I constantly find myself feeling myself up...on my triceps, that is. I have triceps I can feel!!!

Same. Except, I don't wear sleeveless tops to the office, but pretty much everywhere else. I love having muscles! It's better than having boobs, in my opinion.

Ha! Yes, but I hate buying new bras...I hate shopping in general but bras and jeans are by far the worst.

Even though I've lost a little over 8 lbs. since starting this almost a year ago, (I'm a VERY slow loser) my boobs have remained as small as they ever were. The ONLY time I had anything remotely close to real boobs was when I was pregnant and nursing. After I quit, they went far, far away never to be heard from or seen again. I'm okay with that, because Mr. Mo is a butt man anyway. :smiley:

Jealous. I know I've complained about this before but right now I am 118 pounds and still a 28FF(28H in American sizes). They will. not. go. away. no matter what I do - this is as low as I can go, either in weight or body fat percentage, and maintain it without issues, so the only other solution is surgery and I don't think I'm willing to do it yet (but I swear every day I get closer). This does not sound like a major problem on the outside and my girlfriends IRL have very little sympathy but my back disagrees, along with my wallet every time I have to shell out for another $120 bra in my size when the elastic gives out on a previous one.
  • riderfangal
    riderfangal Posts: 1,965 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Coinfession. Whenever I don't see @Susieq_1994 in the morning the song Wake up Little Suzie starts playing in my head.
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    Coinfession. Whenever I don't see @Susieq_1994 in the morning the song Wake up Little Suzie starts playing in my head.

BUDDY HOLLY!!!! <3
  • peleroja
    Options

I hope she's feeling okay (and doesn't see the Susie with a Z in your comment, lol)....
  • riderfangal
    Options
    peleroja wrote: »

I hope she's feeling okay (and doesn't see the Susie with a Z in your comment, lol)....

LOl yes that did cross my mind as I was typing it
  • kecmw25
    kecmw25 Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    I just took a mini walk with the intention of going outside and walking around the building because it gives me a lot more steps. I got outside and it was very windy and I felt a rain drop so I turned around and came back in because...I'm actually having a good hair day and don't want to ruin it. I'm going to have to find another way to get my steps in. :p
  • kecmw25
    Options
    Another confession: I really want pizza tonight even though we had pizza last weekend. I kind of hate it when my in-laws order pizza because they always get 1/2 mushrooms on it and I abhor them. Those stinky little fungi never stay on their side.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I just took a mini walk with the intention of going outside and walking around the building because it gives me a lot more steps. I got outside and it was very windy and I felt a rain drop so I turned around and came back in because...I'm actually having a good hair day and don't want to ruin it. I'm going to have to find another way to get my steps in. :p

That totally sounds like me. I have very few good hair days (in the growing out process) so I cherish each and every one! I got your back on this one, sister!

• WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options

Jealous. I know I've complained about this before but right now I am 118 pounds and still a 28FF(28H in American sizes). They will. not. go. away. no matter what I do - this is as low as I can go, either in weight or body fat percentage, and maintain it without issues, so the only other solution is surgery and I don't think I'm willing to do it yet (but I swear every day I get closer). This does not sound like a major problem on the outside and my girlfriends IRL have very little sympathy but my back disagrees, along with my wallet every time I have to shell out for another $120 bra in my size when the elastic gives out on a previous one.

@peleroja, I know you've said before but where do you shop? It's time for new ones for me (I've just been wearing poor fitting bras for several years) and I should be wearing a 30DD or E, which is not something I'm going to find off the rack.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Mr. Mo asked me what I wanted to do tonight before I left for work this morning, and all I could think of was stuffing my face with takeout, and binge watching Breaking Bad. I WANT to do something fun, but that would require a shower since I'll be all sweaty/stinky from working out, and then making an effort to find non-pj clothes. It's too much work.
  • peleroja
    Options

@peleroja, I know you've said before but where do you shop? It's time for new ones for me (I've just been wearing poor fitting bras for several years) and I should be wearing a 30DD or E, which is not something I'm going to find off the rack.

This is bad, but I generally go to local specialty stores that carry my size and try on for fit, then order online at either barenecessities, figleaves, or just Amazon because they're much, much cheaper online. If you don't have a local shop that carries those kind of sizes though you can always order, try on, and return what doesn't work.

The only brands that work for me are Freya (I can now just buy their Deco bra without trying it on because I know the fit is perfect) and Ewa Michalak (they will make 26 bands, which sometimes work better for me depending on how I'm maintaining and working out.) Chantelle is another popular brand for sizes like mine but I find them to fit large in the band and stretch out more quickly than others, and Curvy Kate (also very popular) just doesn't fit me right either but might work for you.
  • WestCoastJo82
    WestCoastJo82 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Mr. Mo asked me what I wanted to do tonight before I left for work this morning, and all I could think of was stuffing my face with takeout, and binge watching Breaking Bad. I WANT to do something fun, but that would require a shower since I'll be all sweaty/stinky from working out, and then making an effort to find non-pj clothes. It's too much work.

What about your plan is not fun? I think that sounds like a great evening!
  • riderfangal
    Options

What about your plan is not fun? I think that sounds like a great evening!

Seconded!
  • kecmw25
    edited July 2015
    Options

Oh, that's totally me!! I would much rather stay in my pjs than shower and go out. I got your back too!!

Edited for spelling :/
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    Oh, I agree, I will enjoy that immensely, but we should take advantage of our last kid free weekend for a while and all I want to do is bum around at home with takeout and Netflix. We can do that with Rachael there. I'd like to go to the movies, but there are other people's kids there, and other people, so...
  • Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    Glinda1971 wrote: »
    I have to say that I'm amused right now. I'm taking my niece and nephew to yard sales tomorrow and one of the ones we are going to is advertised as being Super Great!

But will it live up to its name?!

I'll keep you posted.
  • crosbylee
    crosbylee Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    @MoHousdon - save the night out for Saturday and just hang at home. Sounds like the best plan after a work out.
  • TigerNY128
    TigerNY128 Posts: 763 Member
    Options

I have always been an A cup. I told Mr. NY that he must not be a boob man...his response? "I'm a YOU man". Points for Mr. NY! Lol.