Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• jigglyjessica
    jigglyjessica Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have dipped into the hot cocoa powder before lol but now I mix a packet in with my travel mug of coffee if I need a pick me up
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I bought a box of strawberry Pop Tarts due to this thread. Not the little box either. I told my family they are mine and I DO NOT plan on sharing.

By strange coincidence, my SO bought a box (the regular size) of those this weekend... he's never eaten any the entire time I've known him... and stashed a packet of them in my purse this morning.

So I just ate two strawberry Pop Tarts for lunch. Yes, FOR lunch, not WITH lunch.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    ythannah wrote: »
    I bought a box of strawberry Pop Tarts due to this thread. Not the little box either. I told my family they are mine and I DO NOT plan on sharing.

By strange coincidence, my SO bought a box (the regular size) of those this weekend... he's never eaten any the entire time I've known him... and stashed a packet of them in my purse this morning.

So I just ate two strawberry Pop Tarts for lunch. Yes, FOR lunch, not WITH lunch.

What have I unleashed upon the world.?!?!?!??!?!?!

Also a friend of a friend uses "*kitten* coupons" to motivate her husband to going to the gym. This is just wrong. Ladies, do not do this to your man.
  • ethim
    ethim Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm crawling back to my fitness pal with a new account, too ashamed to use my old one. I lost 30lbs, gained a food obsession, and within 5 months gained it all back. I was focusing so much on the foods I shouldn't eat, it became all I wanted. It didn't matter if I was hungry or not, it was going in my mouth. I've regained my motivation with new tricks up my sleeve, but everyone on my friends list has pretty much reached their goal weight and I'm ashamed of how much I sabotaged myself.

I did crawl back to LighterLife Lite after completing LighterLife Total (VLCD with 'councelling' and required medical supervision) then gaining back a few stone some years ago but it was mortifying (and again very expensive). At least MFP is free (and somewhat anonymous)! I hope you're successfull in losing the weight again, and gain a healthier approach to eating all the foodz.
  • ethim
    Options
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I took my dog for a run for the 1st time this morning (I should say "run"). It took her a little bit to figure out what I was doing but when she finally fell into my pace, she was literally just walking fast. I looked at her like, are you kidding me? I did not ask you to come along to mock how slow I am!

Just LOL'd at this. I've been doing C25K podcasts and on the longer runs the voice says "If you're getting tired you can slow down - but keep going" and I'm like "If I slow down anymore I'll be overtaken by walkers!"
  • ethim
    Options
    I took my dog for a run for the 1st time this morning (I should say "run"). It took her a little bit to figure out what I was doing but when she finally fell into my pace, she was literally just walking fast. I looked at her like, are you kidding me? I did not ask you to come along to mock how slow I am!

Just LOL'd at this. I've been doing C25K podcasts and on the longer runs the voice says "If you're getting tired you can slow down - but keep going" and I'm like "If I slow down anymore I'll be overtaken by walkers!"
  • ethim
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Double post :(
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

Also a friend of a friend uses "*kitten* coupons" to motivate her husband to going to the gym. This is just wrong. Ladies, do not do this to your man.

My husband goes to the gym 5 to 8 times a week. I think I'd be worn out. :p
  • ethim
    Options

My husband goes to the gym 5 to 8 times a week. I think I'd be worn out. :p

But think of all the extra calories you'd burn too!
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    ethim wrote: »

I laughed too.

I remember one time I was out biking and was attempting to go up a hill. People were slow jogging by me as I huffed and puffed and tried to haul my *kitten* and the bike up the hill. I still hate hills.
  • rungirl1973
    rungirl1973 Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options

Unacceptable in either direction! Sheesh.
    Some things should not have to be "earned".
  • Lois_1989
    Lois_1989 Posts: 6,409 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options

I just bought myself some blueberry ones! I had a voucher
  • JulieAnneFIU
    JulieAnneFIU Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I bought one of those 800 calorie Reese's eggs and told my husband it was going to be my dinner (even though I had eaten half of it as I texted that to him). When he told me he wanted one I flipped out, ate the rest of the egg and drove the wrapper to the store. I dumped it in the trash outside and went in and bought two more eggs. We're supposed to eat them for dinner tonight but I made myself sick on the one I already ate and I'm not sure I can get another one down.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I ran into a Walgreen's yesterday to buy water before doing a bike trainer class and saw some Cadbury eggs. Because of either this thread or the Easter thread I wanted to buy them, but reminded myself that I don't buy Easter candy during Lent and felt rather (obnoxiously) smug and pleased with myself as I walked to the checkout counter. At the checkout counter there was this huge display of Lindt and Ghiarardelli chocolate bars in some of my favorite flavors (dark chocolate and orange, dark chocolate and raspberry, caramel filled) on special (buy 2 for the price of one), which the check out person proceeded to do a total hard sell on when she noticed me looking at them. I almost immediately caved and bought a couple, since not actually Easter candy.

Oh, well. My only problem is a serving size of this kind of chocolate seems so small--unlike a serving size of ice cream for only a few more calories. It will be an excellent test of my self-control. Managed to have one serving yesterday, but there is a lot left.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I bought one of those 800 calorie Reese's eggs and told my husband it was going to be my dinner (even though I had eaten half of it as I texted that to him). When he told me he wanted one I flipped out, ate the rest of the egg and drove the wrapper to the store. I dumped it in the trash outside and went in and bought two more eggs. We're supposed to eat them for dinner tonight but I made myself sick on the one I already ate and I'm not sure I can get another one down.

Oh no! Well tell him that you changed your mind... or tell the truth, lol.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    DH asked if you could freeze Cadbury Creme Egg's and I said (I don't know?) We had them as our snack last night (was going to Sat. whole nother' story there) but anyhow, he's like "if we can freeze them, we should buy some and have a bunch on hand." Not sure that would be a good idea. Tempting yes, but good, I don't know. I do love those little eggs.
  • Tubbs216
    Tubbs216 Posts: 6,597 Member
    Options
    Sorry, but that made me laugh.
  • caddir
    caddir Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Today I got really angry at work: so angry that my boss took me into another office to talk to me about it. He said that while I might well be right in what in was saying, I was doing it all wrong. I know I am right in what I was saying.

He might be right. He probably is right. I don't know what to do. I am rather shouty at moment. I might be taking work too seriously.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    caddir wrote: »
    Today I got really angry at work: so angry that my boss took me into another office to talk to me about it. He said that while I might well be right in what in was saying, I was doing it all wrong. I know I am right in what I was saying.

He might be right. He probably is right. I don't know what to do. I am rather shouty at moment. I might be taking work too seriously.

GURLLLLLLL, I learned a long time ago, work is not to be taken seriously, because we were lookin for a job when we found the one we got.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    It took me this long to catch up on this thread (17 pages over the weekend, really!?) I really need to get internet at home.