Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• AlciaMode
    AlciaMode Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Damn that posted list. Now I will be doing fire hydrants just to test them out
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    AlciaMode wrote: »
    Damn that posted list. Now I will be doing fire hydrants just to test them out

They're very effective!
  • grammabecky57
    grammabecky57 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I was told we all carry a small amount of that virus (or what ever it is) on our skin but those of us who are prone to flares, much like people who get cold sores while others don't, we have to be extra cautious. I was told to use a special soap that is awesome for times when I might be most vulnerable. It's not too expensive and available in any drug store, It's called "Hibiclens" it's an antiseptic/ antimicrobacterial skin cleanser. It doesn't suds up but I can vouch for it. Itchy areas or areas that sweat are best areas to use this in. And best yet, it has never burned on open wounds.
  • MoHousdon
    MoHousdon Posts: 8,722 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else ever see a list like this and feel like you have no idea what 90% of those things are? Talk about feeling dumb, but I just sat on my butt for way too long trying to make sense of a similar list.

kijd8vrsxj2l.jpg

This is why I didn't start working out until my boss hired a trainer for us. I don't want to be the idiot at the gym using the equipment wrong and I'm WAY too embarrassed to ask how you're supposed to use it.

If the 15 second Superman is the same as the one in Soulja Boy's song, I know how to do that thanks for Dance Central. :smiley:

• grammabecky57
    grammabecky57 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My confession would have to be that when baking cookies for church or family I tend to eat at least 18 cookies standard size. I just have no control what so ever for home baked cookies. That is why I try to bake them the day I take them but still have a problem. I can't bring any home even with three teens living here to help eat them. I have hidden them from myself, had my granddaughter hide them, eaten those I counted out the rest of the family and lied about who ate them saying " I'm not the only one who ate them". I will say I have to admit to myself by logging every bite in my daily foods. I just have to see how bad it really was. I am a jelly bean freak too. I had to wean off them by going to sugar free (not nearly as good) and counting the darn beans. lol.
  • MoHousdon
    Options
    jlnoble513 wrote: »
    @AngryViking1970 what does turkey bacon taste like? I'm scared to try it lol. I don't like turkey

It tastes as bad as you think it would. I'm TOTALLY judging turkey bacon.

• AlciaMode
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    Does anyone else ever see a list like this and feel like you have no idea what 90% of those things are? Talk about feeling dumb, but I just sat on my butt for way too long trying to make sense of a similar list.

kijd8vrsxj2l.jpg

This is why I didn't start working out until my boss hired a trainer for us. I don't want to be the idiot at the gym using the equipment wrong and I'm WAY too embarrassed to ask how you're supposed to use it.

If the 15 second Superman is the same as the one in Soulja Boy's song, I know how to do that thanks for Dance Central. :smiley:

Superman that they speak of is laying on your stomach and raising your arms and legs into the air and holding.
  • MoHousdon
    Options

kijd8vrsxj2l.jpg

Superman that they speak of is laying on your stomach and raising your arms and legs into the air and holding.

That's disappointing...

• AlciaMode
    Options

kijd8vrsxj2l.jpg

That's disappointing...

Yeah. Bird dog and the rest of them are not much more fun either. Especially mountain climbers. I rather burpee myself to death.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    @AngryViking1970 what does turkey bacon taste like? I'm scared to try it lol. I don't like turkey

Uh...like bacon? LOL It doesn't taste like turkey, but it has a different texture than regular bacon for sure. It's much firmer and doesn't really get crispy. Try it!

But not really. I have decided that it's not worth the few calories I save. Life is too short!
  • AlciaMode
    Options
    Confession: today is free scoop day at Ben & Jerry's shops. So a scoop of something delectable shall most likely become my dinner.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    p

kijd8vrsxj2l.jpg

The only ones I don't know are the boat pose crunches & the pilates mermaids...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Mountain climbers are awesome when you have those things you put on your feet to make them slide on the floor.

Confession - I've had no energy and felt the need to eat all day. So it's 4pm and I'm out of calories. And I still want to eat. Bleh.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »

Uh...like bacon? LOL It doesn't taste like turkey, but it has a different texture than regular bacon for sure. It's much firmer and doesn't really get crispy. Try it!

But not really. I have decided that it's not worth the few calories I save. Life is too short!

I added turkey bacon to my breakfasts for a short period thinking it was healthier... but the amount of sodium in it is nuts. I'd rather just eat regular bacon.

• MoHousdon
    Options

This is the truest statement I've heard in quite some time! I feel 100% the same way. I'll save calories somewhere else. When I want bacon, I want BACON!

• tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,716 Member
    Options
    My confession would have to be that when baking cookies for church or family I tend to eat at least 18 cookies standard size. I just have no control what so ever for home baked cookies. That is why I try to bake them the day I take them but still have a problem. I can't bring any home even with three teens living here to help eat them. I have hidden them from myself, had my granddaughter hide them, eaten those I counted out the rest of the family and lied about who ate them saying " I'm not the only one who ate them". I will say I have to admit to myself by logging every bite in my daily foods. I just have to see how bad it really was. I am a jelly bean freak too. I had to wean off them by going to sugar free (not nearly as good) and counting the darn beans. lol.

Homemade cookies are hard to resist, I have to admit. I haven't made them for ages for just this reason. My husband and kids and grandkids are ALL cookie monsters. My granddaughter's first word was "cookie".
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    Options

Agreed. Turkey bacon is vile. Tastes like brined shoe leather.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I eat turkey bacon because regular bacon is a pain in the *** to log (can never find the calories for the slice raw, which drives me nuts), and I can make turkey bacon crispy in one minute in the microwave, and I actually do like the taste.
  • bkhamill
    bkhamill Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    Confession: today is free scoop day at Ben & Jerry's shops. So a scoop of something delectable shall most likely become my dinner.

Darn, there is no Ben & Jerry's in the Austin area!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    They closed the Ben and Jerry's in Houston a while back. :disappointed:

There was one in Galveston, but I didn't have a chance to go there. La King was a very nice alternative.