Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Options

Replies

• xesixb
    xesixb Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I binge on peanuts. Whenever we have peanuts in the house, I can't stop eating them and I crave them all the time.
  • Soopatt
    Soopatt Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Although I am happy in my current relationship, I keep delaying meeting up for coffee with a hot man I used to work with because I still want him to check me out in "that" way. It is a work related meeting - he is not trying to get it on with me, but it used to give me a thrill when I caught him checking me out.

Recognizing that I cannot put it off forever has motivated me and I am being much more disciplined about my diet and exercise...
  • Zyphun
    Zyphun Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I know I am losing weight to fast and I know it is bad for me, but I enjoy seeing the number on the scale get so low each week.
  • ohgeeque
    ohgeeque Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    My deepest desire is to own my own game store. And I don't mean monopoly for xbox. I'm talking Roleplaying, Tabletop board games, miniatures, collectible card games, locked card games, walls packed with product and the tables filled with games. make all my profits from selling Code Red MT Dew and funyons.
    It is my husband's dream too. Until he wins the lottery, he does his best to support every small gaming store in the area. Although, I think he is ready to open a store with all of the figures, books, maps, landscapes and cards he has in our back room.

It almost killed him when I painted my army lilac and periwinkle.
  • Soopatt
    Soopatt Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    ohgeeque wrote: »
    My deepest desire is to own my own game store. And I don't mean monopoly for xbox. I'm talking Roleplaying, Tabletop board games, miniatures, collectible card games, locked card games, walls packed with product and the tables filled with games. make all my profits from selling Code Red MT Dew and funyons.
    It is my husband's dream too. Until he wins the lottery, he does his best to support every small gaming store in the area. Although, I think he is ready to open a store with all of the figures, books, maps, landscapes and cards he has in our back room.

As long as you don't mind never having any money. My boyfriend runs a venue which is pretty much what you describe - Star Trek Mondays, World of Warcraft Wednesdays, Friday Night Magic, Heroclix and Cosplay workshops on Saturday and D&D on Sundays, with loads else in between. We have a ton of fun, but one of us needs to have a regular job (that would be me) to make ends meet. He works hard, but he does it for the love of geek alone.

• ohgeeque
    Options
    I was on a ladder yesterday, trying to peer into a scuttle hole in someone's stuffed closet. My husband was on the floor, bracing the ladder as leaned over a shelf and a rod of clothing.

As I was coming down, HE BIT MY *kitten*! He said he couldn't resist.

As his boss, I had to give him a stern reprimand and lecture on ladder safety and another one on sexual harassment in the workplace. As his wife, I giggled.
  • Sunnysided1
    Sunnysided1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I eat baby food. It has nothing to do with that diet. I like it because it is healthy, easy, shelf stable, bpa free, low in additive way to get vegetables and fruit. I can even get organics. If they made an adult version of it, I would buy it. It is what processed food is supposed to be like!
  • ohgeeque
    Options
    Soopatt wrote: »
    ohgeeque wrote: »

As long as you don't mind never having any money. My boyfriend runs a venue which is pretty much what you describe - Star Trek Mondays, World of Warcraft Wednesdays, Friday Night Magic, Heroclix and Cosplay workshops on Saturday and D&D on Sundays, with loads else in between. We have a ton of fun, but one of us needs to have a regular job (that would be me) to make ends meet. He works hard, but he does it for the love of geek alone.
    We see how hard the game store owners work for so little in return. We support them instead of buying on-line.
  • jessmillross
    jessmillross Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I want a bigger bedroom so I can have a bigger wardrobe so I can keep buying the beautiful clothes I'll never wear cause they looked so nice on the models online.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    KylerJaye wrote: »
    2. I bought more ice cream at Giant today even though I already had around 4-5 in the freezer already. Darn Giant & their buy two Ben & Jerry's ice creams for $6.00 & get a free insulated bag.

i did this too!
    my reasoning it as "but it's such a great deal and i don't have a freezer bag!"
    [/quote]

True, true! I should go get two more & have two freezer bags haha.

I ended up getting Peanut Butter Half Baked (one of my new favorite flavors) & Tonight Dough since I hadn't tried that one yet.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I'm at my old plateau. I can't seem to get under 202. Today I was visiting an elderly parishioner at a nursing home and asked if I could use the scale. A half dozen nurses encouraged me, waiting to celebrate that I finally was under 200. The scale said 203. I never heard so many suggestions for weight loss... "subtract 5 for clothes"... "strip and try again" from an elderly man watching us... "trust our calibration is always off, you made it"... "Let's try the scale in the other nurses' station"...

What a bummer!

What time did you weigh? I find it's always best when I weigh in the morning after I use the bathroom. Clothing can also had a few ounces or pounds depending on how heavy the material is.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    bkhamill wrote: »
    kayfaei wrote: »
    nonoelmo wrote: »
    Oh sheesh um...
    I can't eat peanut butter because I have really crappy self control;

I hid the peanut butter from my teenage daughter because she will eat half the jar in one sitting. She is slender and healthy and fine but then she rants about how mad she is at herself for eating so much... I hide it under a bag of lettuce in the veggie drawer -- she didn't look there.

:wink:
    That just made me LOL. the one place she will never look :) And I have to ask - is peanut butter wrong to eat while trying to lose weight? I'm just asking cause I've seen so many people mention it.

I am very weird.. I actually do NOT like peanut butter unless its a Reese's peanut butter cup -.- I have honestly tried crunchy, creamy peanut butter, tried it with bananas and honey,etc etc i just don't like it. However.. when I have a sweet craving I eat Two tablespoons of Reese's chocolate peanut butter spread.. The best 190 cal's ever.

But should I stay away from peanut butter?

I am way behind on this thread right now, (took 4 days off and been reading all day and still 10 pages back) but you should try Peanut Butter and Co White Chocolate Wonderful, it is fewer calories than most peanut butters and so yummy! And it is not bad to eat Peanut butter it is just that you get so little for so many calories is why people have trouble with it.

That one is so good!

A few other favorites Lotus Cookie Spread in creamy & crunchy (I think the crunchy is 170 calories & the creamy is 180), MaraNatha Raw Maple Butter flavored with Molasses (180 calories), & MaraNatha Almond Butter Caramel (190 calories).

Skippy is releasing a salted caramel spread that is limited edition, but I haven't found it yet.
  • HereWeGoAgain7
    HereWeGoAgain7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    LBuehrle8 wrote: »
    Had my interview this morning, went well, asked when they were looking to hire, they said they had an internal candidate that was on vacation that they needed to see, so I won't find out until next week.

Talent acquisition double booked the interview slot so I was in the waiting room with a competitor, he was wearing jeans and a puffy jacket. . . . .jeans and a puffy jacket.

There's a real professional right there...

I LOVE watching people coming in to interview at the agency! It's always mind blowing how many people do not know the proper attire to wear for an interview!

That reminds me of when I got married at the courthouse. The judge said that people come in there in cutoff shorts, tank tops and flip flops, sometimes even bikini tops with no shirt. I live in a state with a 3 day waiting period, so it's not like they just decided that minute to go get married. Cracked me up.

That's not surprising! I worked over at our court house for awhile and I couldn't believe what people showed up in to go in front of a judge..seriously, ripped jeans, pajama bottoms, flip flops. I'd send you to jail for showing up in my court room looking like that forget the charge of speeding or driving drunk!

I got married in jeans and t shirt at the courthouse, lol! But we did the real wedding 3 months later. Just had to get married fast for immigration issues... and I didn't fit in my nice clothes anymore. Besides, it was just me and my husband.

So technically we have two anniversaries but I only care about the courthouse one really.

I got married in jeans, "Bride" tshirt, and purple zebra striped Chuck Taylor's. He was in shorts and a "Groom" tshirt. Our tshirts *MAY* have said "I'm with Stupid" on the back with arrows pointing at each other.

Still do not think my MIL has forgiven me for that one. Plus we didn't tell any of our family until the night before (at like 9pm) for a 5pm wedding.

That was our real wedding. I wanted Vegas drive-through (hold the Elvis).
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Had my interview this morning, went well, asked when they were looking to hire, they said they had an internal candidate that was on vacation that they needed to see, so I won't find out until next week.

Talent acquisition double booked the interview slot so I was in the waiting room with a competitor, he was wearing jeans and a puffy jacket. . . . .jeans and a puffy jacket.

I LOVE watching people coming in to interview at the agency! It's always mind blowing how many people do not know the proper attire to wear for an interview!

That reminds me of when I got married at the courthouse. The judge said that people come in there in cutoff shorts, tank tops and flip flops, sometimes even bikini tops with no shirt. I live in a state with a 3 day waiting period, so it's not like they just decided that minute to go get married. Cracked me up.

That's not surprising! I worked over at our court house for awhile and I couldn't believe what people showed up in to go in front of a judge..seriously, ripped jeans, pajama bottoms, flip flops. I'd send you to jail for showing up in my court room looking like that forget the charge of speeding or driving drunk!

I got married in jeans and t shirt at the courthouse, lol! But we did the real wedding 3 months later. Just had to get married fast for immigration issues... and I didn't fit in my nice clothes anymore. Besides, it was just me and my husband.

So technically we have two anniversaries but I only care about the courthouse one really.

I got married in jeans, "Bride" tshirt, and purple zebra striped Chuck Taylor's. He was in shorts and a "Groom" tshirt. Our tshirts *MAY* have said "I'm with Stupid" on the back with arrows pointing at each other.

Still do not think my MIL has forgiven me for that one. Plus we didn't tell any of our family until the night before (at like 9pm) for a 5pm wedding.

We got married by Elvis in Vegas, just the two of us. Best decision ever!!
  • cassandralepandaa
    cassandralepandaa Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I only feel beautiful when I'm hungry.

Also I'm crushing on this reception guy at my gym, and to be honest, it's really helping me workout harder there. >.<
    Motivaaaaation.
  • HereWeGoAgain7
    HereWeGoAgain7 Posts: 163 Member
    Options

We got married by Elvis in Vegas, just the two of us. Best decision ever!!

If I knew how to do the thumbs up sign I would. Vegas weddings are amazing. So much less stress and money. The wedding money my father has saved up is now earmarked for down payment on a house.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    pofoster21 wrote: »
    Tonight I learned that I probably have to put my gelding down soon. Really soon. I am sorry but this is the saddest news of my life. I love that horse body and soul. I may go awol.

So sorry. That's really hard.
  • ScarletShopaholic
    ScarletShopaholic Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I worked out so hard, ate healthy, lost the weight I wanted and hit my goal, removed bad habits, started a new great job, I guess you can tell that got my life together... then I fell inlove... with the wrong person. It almost destroyed me... gained the weight back, stopped working out, brought back some of my old bad habits back and added some new few things (BED)... I was SO MISERABLE... it took only few months to un-do all the amazing stuff I had accomplished.... Anyways, now I'm trying to get back where I was (mentaly and physical) and this last month I lost 3 kgs, workout more and I feel a lot better. So my confession is a little bit corny, please don't judge me... I know it was a mistake to let someone to do that to me, but it just happened, and at times I didn't even realized how toxic this person was for me and how selfish he is. My recovery from this story started only when I forgave him and moved on.... Sorry if this post is all over the place, but I just got emotional and this is the first time I'm admitting that, even if it's on a forum..

I find it's easier to see when someone else's relationship isn't right/or working but can never see the wood for the trees in my own relationships. Good for you starting again :)
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    Options
    I find it awkward giving condolences because I never know the right thing to say, but I am sorry to everyone who is experiencing difficulty or loss in their lives, or those also experiencing loss of your friends and family. :heart:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Too much sad on this thread. So sorry for what some of you are going through.

I had ice cream for breakfast.