Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What nobody tells you about losing weight

1429430431432433435»

Replies

• MistressSaraMistressSara Posts: 975Member Member Posts: 975Member Member
    hixa30 wrote: »
    One downside: being significantly thinner than lots of people your age, and not being attracted to them.

no idea what you’re talking about...
  • sarahlucindacsarahlucindac Posts: 224Member Member Posts: 224Member Member
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    besmith11 wrote: »
    hazeleni wrote: »
    Something I noticed last night..
    I cant sleep on my side because my knee bones hurt when they touch each other

I am also having that issue. If you sleep on your side does your shoulder hurt in the morning too? Or am I just old?

Put a pillow between your knees. It helps.

For the shoulder, it can also help to have a nice fluffy pillow that you cuddle, as it helps keep you from collapsing into your shoulder.

This!! I always have to cuddle a pillow now that I’m 60 lbs down. My boyfriend calls the pillow the 3rd wheel 😂

We each have one. You signal that you are interested by removing the huggable. You signal that you are not interested by hanging on when the other one tries to remove your pillow.

Pillow fights are just one reason I say that we are five year olds with credit cards

Haha I love this!
  • dhiammarathdhiammarath Posts: 548Member, Premium Member Posts: 548Member, Premium Member
    i went in a rollercoaster and it was so uncomfortable that every time the rollercoaster went over the hill my butt would move up from the seat. I used to completely fill out the seat so that was never a worry. A whole new scary dimension to rides in a theme park.

I just went to Disneyland last Friday, and I had a similar experience. Granted, I don't get on the really scary rides, but the rides I rode were so much more jarring than I remember! I did not fill out the seat and did a lot of seat-sliding! It was crazy, and I was surprised by how much room I actually had. I can't even imagine getting on the really scary rides, but I nope right out of anything with a huge drop. XD
  • smantha32smantha32 Posts: 6,862Member Member Posts: 6,862Member Member
    In a weird way, I kind of miss my “padding”. I’m not used to feeling my bones so much. When my boyfriend would put his head on my shoulder 60 lbs ago, it was cozy. Now it kind of hurts my shoulder because it’s so bony. He’s nice and hasn’t said anything but I’m sure he feels it too.

I just bought a coccyx pillow online. lol.. after losing my rear end hurts if I sit too long.