What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• IsETHome
    IsETHome Posts: 386 Member
    My underwear falling off. I don't want to buy new underwear yet, as I'm averaging a 2-3 lb loss per week... so I'm stuck with droopy drawers I have to surreptitiously hike up all day long.

GO buy a pack of 2 sizes down, you will feel much better :)
  • Scareah
    Scareah Posts: 40 Member
    I can't wait to get to that level!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    That one day, you will no longer look/seek for anything with an X or W or PLUS on the tag or section of clothes, you even completely stop/no longer look for these sizes, as they won't fit you at all. Even one day, you will also no longer look for size LARGE--just mediums and even smalls will be your target size you'll look for. This is THE BEST feeling/knowledge ever. It WILL happen to/for you if you so desire--it's just going to take time.

I'm starting to run into this. I've been still shopping larges at Goodwill because brands all fit differently, and find it's now become an exercise in disappointment, haha. We wouldn't get the fancy brands that tend to size way small in our town, so they're pretty much all too large.
  • Neightyre29
    Neightyre29 Posts: 47 Member

My thing for this week is that my belly is no longer big enough to support the laptop in my favorite position in bed.

Omg haha my cats are gonna be DEVASTATED! I didn't even think about that!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member

My thing for this week is that my belly is no longer big enough to support the laptop in my favorite position in bed.

My cat's normal kneading spot (my collar area) has become a no-go zone because there isn't enough fat there anymore, so she's moved to my stomach lol.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member

My cat's normal kneading spot (my collar area) has become a no-go zone because there isn't enough fat there anymore, so she's moved to my stomach lol.

Mine seem to gravitate toward the boob area. Also less there than used to be :lol:
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    That you have this artery in your abdomen and when your cat presses her little ankle into you just so, you can feel it throb. Even better, when you're asleep, your dreams then turn into weird and horrifying things where your insides are writhing.

The cat is going to need some sleep adjustment. XD

I never knew this. But now that I know there's an artery there, I can feel it from my sternum down. I am super weirded out by this!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!