Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• Neightyre29Neightyre29 Member Posts: 47 Member Member Posts: 47 Member
    My underwear falling off. I don't want to buy new underwear yet, as I'm averaging a 2-3 lb loss per week... so I'm stuck with droopy drawers I have to surreptitiously hike up all day long.

This is great and a nightmare right?!
  • IsETHomeIsETHome Member Posts: 342 Member Member Posts: 342 Member
    My underwear falling off. I don't want to buy new underwear yet, as I'm averaging a 2-3 lb loss per week... so I'm stuck with droopy drawers I have to surreptitiously hike up all day long.

GO buy a pack of 2 sizes down, you will feel much better :)
  • pinuplovepinuplove Member Posts: 12,937 Member Member Posts: 12,937 Member
    I replaced underwear 3 or 4 times through 55 pounds of weight loss. I can't stand wearing saggy undies! Agree with getting the multi pack of fruit of the loom or similar. No sense investing in fancy frills until you're done :wink:
  • ScareahScareah Member Posts: 40 Member Member Posts: 40 Member
    I can't wait to get to that level!! Thanks for sharing!!
  • RelCanonicalRelCanonical Member Posts: 3,746 Member Member Posts: 3,746 Member
    That one day, you will no longer look/seek for anything with an X or W or PLUS on the tag or section of clothes, you even completely stop/no longer look for these sizes, as they won't fit you at all. Even one day, you will also no longer look for size LARGE--just mediums and even smalls will be your target size you'll look for. This is THE BEST feeling/knowledge ever. It WILL happen to/for you if you so desire--it's just going to take time.

I'm starting to run into this. I've been still shopping larges at Goodwill because brands all fit differently, and find it's now become an exercise in disappointment, haha. We wouldn't get the fancy brands that tend to size way small in our town, so they're pretty much all too large.
  • Neightyre29Neightyre29 Member Posts: 47 Member Member Posts: 47 Member

My thing for this week is that my belly is no longer big enough to support the laptop in my favorite position in bed.

Omg haha my cats are gonna be DEVASTATED! I didn't even think about that!