30 by Labor Day

Options

Replies

• NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Count me in! I'm off to Vegas Labor Day weekend! :-D

Glad to have you what is your current weight and I will add you right on in we weigh in on Mondays and I will tell the weight loss percent for you and the winner picks the challenge for the next week 1 exercise and food challenge

This week the food challenge is adding an extra 2cups of H20 each day and the exercise is what Blondie 925 just posted!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I'M IN!

Glad to have you what is your current weight and I will add you right on in we weigh in on Mondays and I will tell the weight loss percent for you and the winner picks the challenge for the next week 1 exercise and food challenge

This week the food challenge is adding an extra 2cups of H20 each day and the exercise is what Blondie 925 just posted!!

I love your signature!!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Sounds like several of us had a rough week...including me!! Yuck! Started this challenge at 226.5 NOW I'm 229. Boo!! This week will be better!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    L2D4 shredded. I was going to attempt the JM Yoga Meltdown tonight as well, but I'm beat after working all day. I'm lucky I got butt moving to get it my reg 20 min workout. I did stay under my cal goal today and got my extra 16 oz in. I'll do some stretching tonight before bed. My deltoids and neck are hurting from all the planks in L2 of the 30 DS.

Hope everyone had a productive day!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Thanks for the challenge, Blondie! :happy: I was thinking today would be a good rest or stretch day. You gave me the extra little push I needed to do a 60 minute yoga video that does wonders for my back.:smile:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    my2loves04and06 - 223.4 - .8= 222.6 0.36%
    Maneyes - 175 - 1= 174 0.57%
    Blondie925 - 200.4 - 2= 198.4 0.99%
    Cnbethea - 162.6 - .6= 162 0.37%
    Porterbaby38 - 168.8 + 1.6=170.4 +0.94%
    smile121 - 265 - 3.8=261.2 1.43%
    H_R_Wilson - 196.6 + .8=197.4 +0.40%
    PoshTaush - 226.5 + 2.5=229 +1.14%
    Skywalker - 169 - 0=169 0%
    fast72 - 179.6 - 0= 179.6 0%
    haleyalexandra - 196
    bLUIZ13 - 219.6 - 2= 217.6 0.91%

Congrats to smile121 for a total weightloss percent of 1.43%

I did some extra stretching and I just felt like a weight has been lifted off of me as I reflected back on my decision to put myself first!! Plus got the extra water in!!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Glad yall like the challenge! I know it's not a difficult one exercise wise, but it is something we all need to think about. We need to take the time to appreciate what our bodies do for us and take the time to think about what we need to do and instead of just rushing into it without thought.

Since it's been so hot here lately I've been taking my walking in the evening and I noticed how great it feels to get out there and set my mind straight - so I thought it would make for a good challenge!

Hope everyone has a great day!
  • smile121
    smile121 Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks!!!

so I suck at the challenges for this week so far. I barely drank any water yesterday, and I did not stretch or walk last night... pretty bad.

today i am back on track with my water intake though!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    my2loves04and06 - 223.4 - .8= 222.6 0.36%
    Maneyes - 175 - 1= 174 0.57%
    Blondie925 - 200.4 - 2= 198.4 0.99%
    Cnbethea - 162.6 - .6= 162 0.37%
    Porterbaby38 - 168.8 + 1.6=170.4 +0.94%
    smile121 - 265 - 3.8=261.2 1.43%
    H_R_Wilson - 196.6 + .8=197.4 +0.40%
    PoshTaush - 226.5 + 2.5=229 +1.14%
    Skywalker - 169 - 0=169 0%
    fast72 - 179.6 - 0= 179.6 0%
    haleyalexandra - 196 - 1=195 0.99%
    bLUIZ13 - 219.6 - 2= 217.6 0.91%
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Today is so hot and I turned off my air it had been running non stop for the last 3 days and I would be too bummed if it died I heard it making a funny lil noise so I will give it a break til later!!

I am planning to take an extra walk later and definitely will be drinking plenty ice water to keep cool!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Thanks!!!

so I suck at the challenges for this week so far. I barely drank any water yesterday, and I did not stretch or walk last night... pretty bad.

today i am back on track with my water intake though!

Glad your back on track have a great day!!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Taking a break from all workouts today. (Unless you count the 12 hours I spent on my feet at work today.) I started the JM Yoga Meltdown and only got about 10 mins into it. I'm a weakling! I can barely do some of those exercises. Noticed my delts are still sore from yesterday so I just stopped. I did get in 4 extra glasses of H2O today and was under my cals. There's always a bright side!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Did not make it out in that summer heat for the extra walk I did get in my H20 though hope everyone is having a good week!!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Breakfast consisted of 688 cals this morning. Oops! I'm going to have to burn some serious cals to make up for that one. And here I thought I was being GOOD. Well, except for that 1 piece of sausage that I love. :blushing:
  • HaleyAlexandra
    Options
    Hey! I just wanted to say good job to everyone! I feel lame for not posting very often!
    It's so encouraging to know that we are all working towards the same goal! It's definitely motivating me to work out more!
    This week hasn't been terrible but not good either,, I'm working full time and then babysitting after work a couple days (earning money for college this fall!!) so by the time i get home I soo don't feel like working out but today I somehow managed to go 40 min on the treadmill so that's good...
    I hope you all are doing great! :)
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Today has been a great day exercise wse. I've burned well over 1000 calories! I only logged 750 because I had my HRM on for them.. but I went on a few walks today and feel much better as I got all my thoughts organized.

Up til today I've been eating back all my exercise calories. But I decided I need to do something to drop the weight faster. So now I'm only eating back half of them and I'll see how that works out. So far so good.. I don't even feel hungry!

Tomorrow is Friday. Here comes the weekend! Now all I need to do is just stay in control for the next 3 days!!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Today I felt good all day did things around the house filled out a job application that I feel good about and went for a reflecting walk. I need to stop comparing my journey to other people journey some can just walk and lose mega weight that doesn't always work for everyone. I need get into the rhythm of what works best for me and stick to it..

My goal is to stay focus this weekend thinking about being in the 150's meeting my end of the month goal!!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    We finally had a day w/out thunderstorms! Went on a 5 mi (45 min) bike ride this morning with the kids. I swear my son is packing the trailer full of toys just so there's more weight for me to haul around Just finished L2D5 of the 30 DS. I definitely made up for my breakfast this morning and am actually 300-ish under my cal goal. I was thinking of eating something else, but honestly, I'm just not hungry. Not sure if I'll get my extra 16oz of H2O in tonight yet or not. I'm debating whether or not I REALLY want to have to wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, LOL!
  • UltimateLover
    UltimateLover Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Today I felt good all day did things around the house filled out a job application that I feel good about and went for a reflecting walk. I need to stop comparing my journey to other people journey some can just walk and lose mega weight that doesn't always work for everyone. I need get into the rhythm of what works best for me and stick to it..

My goal is to stay focus this weekend thinking about being in the 150's meeting my end of the month goal!!

You sound like me when you wrote this post. I definitely need to stop comparing myself to other people's weight losses. Everyone losses weight differently and I have to realize that.
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    you just have to do what you can do and it WILL work....
    no more comparing - it's important to realize everyone does it differently...not necessarily right or wrong just different....
    keep on keeping on and we will see the changes...
    i've been doing great and i feel great and even if there isn't a huge drop on saturday's weigh-in, i'm still gonna keep on the path...

i love the way this new life feels, that is what i'm hanging my hat on at night....why mess up a good thing right???