30 by Labor Day

Options

Replies

• skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    my2loves... Doesn't sound like bragging at all!! :smile: Good for you! You should be proud. :drinker:

I had a great night of exercise.. 30 Day shred plus a bike ride :happy: Ended my day day with over 400 colories left. :happy:

Blondie... Again, great job!!! :bigsmile:
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Wish me luck !! I'm weighing in tomorrow morning!
  • breakingthepath
    Options
    This week has been testing my will to keep dieting. I found two things that my body throws a fit over and they're both vegetables. I had a grad party and a college registration day to attend. As if that wasn't enough BS, I gained back four pounds and then lost them again (hope it's all water weight).
    I'm going to think of this week as a small setback because I already bought a bunch of smaller clothes and I don't want them to go to waste!
  • kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I'd love to give it a try.

The family and I have begon hiking on the weekends instead of taking the kids to the movies or taking htem to the park where only they run around and hubby and I park ourselves on a bench.

We love our hikes and have even convinced a friend with two girls of his own to join us.

If I can lose even 15 I would be so happy.
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options

Hope it turns out awesome!!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options

Good luck!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Good morning,

So this morning I took a little peek at my weight (I know I shouldn't have) and I am up a little from when I weighed in on Mon so that means I have to be in high gear this weekend......I am also wandering if I was down would I have tried to take a few extra bites because I felt I was safe. I think I am glad it read what it did to keep me honest so it's a straight and narrow path this weekend even though we have a father's day cook out to attend I am going to stay strong and focus.

My plan is this weekend is to up my water and stick to fruits and veggies and any meat will be lean only carbs outside the ones in my fruits and veggies will be oatmeal I am going into 2 a days on workouts through Monday!!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Day one of the weekend has been a success! I still have 57 calories left!! But.. tomorrow is a family reunion and then father's day sunday. It's gonna be hard but I want to be proud on my first weigh in!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    It was a Friday. What more can I say? LOL! 171 over. It was a bad day at work and I just wanted to eat dinner w/out having to make anything. And cheddar fries won out. Bad, bad, bad!
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Your not alone Trace I had a bad day and I can't even make excuses I am letting my circumstances take over I need to stop letting it get the best of me!!
  • breakingthepath
    Options
    It's only one day, and it's only 171 calories. You're beating yourself up way too much for this.
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Good morning! I made the best smoothie for breakfast today. Lite vanilla yogurt, frozen mangos & frozen blueberries. YUM! My big plans today include push mowing our half acre, and maybe hitting the wading pool with the kids this afternoon.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    I did okay yesterday. I went over some but I'm not going to worry about it! Today is a new day. I don't know how well it will go though with taking my dad out for father's day and I'm not working out today. I can tell my body need a rest from exercise so that's what I'm going to give it. I've been working out pretty hard every day for a while now. But I am planning on eating many small meals today so I won't be starving and end up going way over.

Maybe I'll squeeze in a walk this afternoon. I've been walking a lot with my mom lately and I've got to where I love going walking after it cools down some outside.

How is everyone else doing?
  • skywalker
    Options
    Well... my best friend was in from out of town Saturday. There was a cookout... burgers, hot dogs, drinks. Bad, bad, bad!!! :tongue: I made up for it today though. Went riding with 2 friends of mine who are Ironman triathletes.:noway: They made me work for every bit of a 33 mile ride today :laugh: Lots of rolling hills and some pretty good climbing. They kicked my butt!!! We've decided to make this a weekly ride and keep adding miles to eventually do 100m. Can't wait til I can do that!! :bigsmile:
    I'll be doing more riding this week and 30 Day Shredding :happy:
  • HaleyAlexandra
    Options
    Well.. I'm nervous for the weigh in tomorrow! this weekend was graduation and then my entire class went on an ALL NIGHT grad night cruise.. so I haven't worked out enough this week! And I have been to a couple graduation parties with lots of food.. eeeek
    I hope you are all doing well! Happy fathers day :)
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    Hummmmmm I don't know about the weigh in tomm but I am going to see what happens. I have been having a lot of things going on right now stress wise and my workouts have suffered because of it.I have stopped insanity for the 2nd time I just can't get myself to stick with it right now while all this other stuff is going on. I am going to start a hybrid of Insanity mixed with P90X in the AM and see if I can stick to that I need to get back into the habit of putting myself first despite all the other stuff that is going on right now.

I tried 30 day shred again because it's only 20 min but that was short lived I love Jillian but I just can't get into that workout for some reason I want to say I did those 30 days straight one day but right now wont be the time. I need to do something and stick with it once and for all!!! So I am going to make the hybrid it hopefully!!!

Hope everyone enjoyed there weekend
    Friday I went over
    Saurday I styed under
    Sunday I stayed under

Now I am praying my weight stay under also!!!:laugh:
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    I'm also not sure about tomorrow's weigh-in. Not my fault though...TOM is here. Boo! Friday I was over, but Saturday and today I was under my goal. 1 bad day and then back on track! That seems to be how I roll. Shredded L2D2 this afternoon, but it was so hot here (and my kids were being terrors) that I didn't get out to do the walking I wanted to after dinner tonight. Perhaps tomorrow.

Another week down, 11 more to go!
  • skywalker
    Options
    I just couldn't stop at 33 miles today.:tongue: I don't know what got into me, but I went for another 23 mile ride this evening. I'll pay for that tomorrow :laugh:
  • NewImprovedCnbethea1
    Options
    I just couldn't stop at 33 miles today.:tongue: I don't know what got into me, but I went for another 23 mile ride this evening. I'll pay for that tomorrow :laugh:

Awesome nice way to get it in hope your not to sore and worn out today!!!
  • my2loves04and06
    Options
    Even with TOM here, I'm down 0.8 lbs since last week. I'll take it and hope that next week's weigh-in is better.

Happy Monday!