I am an internet know-it-all with an advanced degree...ask me anything about health, fitness or life

Options

Replies

• runningforthetrain
    runningforthetrain Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    chelsy0587 wrote: »
    OP?

What don't you know?

He doesn't know how to play with crayons.
  • KHatfield3115
    KHatfield3115 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    _John_ wrote: »
    If God and Superman got into a fight, who would win?

God created batman, so how do you expect superman to even have a chance?
    I love these answers so much!!!!
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Oh great and powerful John. What is the meaning of life? And why can't I get the cat to stop sleeping in the sink?
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    chelsy0587 wrote: »
    OP?

What don't you know?

diddley....and german or dutch.

I'm two for three. And I can make a case for diddley depending on usage. :wink:

Perhaps my own thread would be more interesting, niet waar?

No thanks, we got enough wars out of them...
  • _John_
    Options
    Joanne_B6 wrote: »
    OP.. why?

1e69af4839902cb486a51ffead503bc4.jpg

• _John_
    Options
    cblue315 wrote: »
    Oh great and powerful John. What is the meaning of life? And why can't I get the cat to stop sleeping in the sink?

There is no meaning or purpose, but that doesn't make it any less awesome. Love, be loved, and be true to yourself.

At least your cat doesn't sleep on your face and purr really loudly and paw you until you wake up...I miss that cat though ;(
  • SherrieTrifle
    SherrieTrifle Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    OP, why don't plants talk more online?
  • _John_
    Options
    OP, why don't plants talk more online?

They're afraid of vegans...
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options

There is no meaning or purpose, but that doesn't make it any less awesome. Love, be loved, and be true to yourself.

At least your cat doesn't sleep on your face and purr really loudly and paw you until you wake up...I miss that cat though ;(

John clearly doesn't know as much as he claims.

Evidence:
    1). He claims there is no purpose of life. There is a purpose for everything. We live on a planet with a certain gravitational force. We don't float away into outer space because of it. Gravity has a purpose. Worms fertilze and aerate the soil, helping plants to grow, as well as providing food for other creatures like birds. Worms have a purpose. Some tropical snails lay eggs on mangrove trees slightly above the water line. These eggs are indicators that water is safe for humans. Snail egg nests have a purpose. Just because someone is unaware of their purpose, doesn't mean they don't have one.

Sorry John. Couldn't let that one slide.

• Exempli_gratia
    Exempli_gratia Posts: 6 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    I'm curious, do you think most people here have partners who are helpful and encouraging, or undermining and sabotage-y? What about you? Thanks for responding.
  • _John_
    Options
    I'm curious, do you think most people here have partners who are helpful and encouraging, or undermining and sabotage-y? What about you? Thanks for responding.

I don't like assigning blame, so I'm going to say that those with partners they feel do not aid/support their journies should evaluate why they allow themselves to be effected in a way that they choose to not support their own goals.

My partner enables me to have my own destiny in my health and fitness goals.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    How come you never answered the question that I wanted to answer?
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options

Just grow a pair and answer the question.

• senecarr
    senecarr Posts: 5,377 Member
    Options

John clearly doesn't know as much as he claims.

Evidence:
    1). He claims there is no purpose of life. There is a purpose for everything. We live on a planet with a certain gravitational force. We don't float away into outer space because of it. Gravity has a purpose. Worms fertilze and aerate the soil, helping plants to grow, as well as providing food for other creatures like birds. Worms have a purpose. Some tropical snails lay eggs on mangrove trees slightly above the water line. These eggs are indicators that water is safe for humans. Snail egg nests have a purpose. Just because someone is unaware of their purpose, doesn't mean they don't have one.

Sorry John. Couldn't let that one slide.
    TELEOLOGICAL AF.
  • jaxass
    jaxass Posts: 2,128 Member
    Options
    urloved33 wrote: »
    Are you a true narcissist or just an egomaniac. " " if that helps.

Perhaps both!
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options

Just grow a pair and answer the question.

tumblr_mqmnc9mzTP1r48qmoo7_250.gif
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    q2wd64gnq1uo.jpg
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,867 Member
    Options
    boink and then bourbon or bourbon and then boink?
  • _John_
    Options
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    boink and then bourbon or bourbon and then boink?

in your case, better start with the bourbon first.