Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2105

Replies

• terri_mom
    terri_mom Posts: 748 Member
    Happy Wednesday ! ! !

Sharon – So sorry about all the smoke, and that is causes asthma attacks. That makes it REALLY tough to do any cardio. I succumbed to the Frosted Flakes again last night during one of my hot flashes, so I pushed onederland back by at least another day. Plus, RA is now in my right foot, so I probably won’t get my walk in tonight, but if my Dad is gone I will ride his bike while the “boys” are at bowling. I have some ground to make up! But we can do this ! ! ! // Hugs and luck for your counseling.

Mary – I hope you really enjoy the Minn. State Fair. Just thinking about it brings back many fond memories. DD used to compete in the talent contests, so I took her up there to sing several years of her pre- and early- teens. We always made a long weekend of it with a cheap hotel that has a pool, Mall of America, all that good stuff. There is SO much to see, plus plenty of walking.

Margaret, Meg – I have never been told of a Doctor firing a patient for not getting a colonoscopy, but they will fire a patient for not attempting to be compliant with their heart or blood pressure or diabetes medications. I guess when a person’s symptoms like that are not properly managed the fault lies on the doctor.

Kim – I know the feeling. If you aren’t enjoying your exercise, it becomes a chore. That’s why I play Candy Crush or check my e-mail while I ride the exercise bike, otherwise I just get too bored, and want to quit. And if you are afraid of being outside walking in the dark, you absolutely should not do it. I have confidence that the right event and right time will eventually find its way to you; don’t give up ! ! !

Sylvia – Congrats on the cake compliment !

DJ – I work at Miller Brewery, which is 44th and State Street, so not really downtown. But Miller is in a valley, so during the winter the wind is really cold. In the summer it feels good. When my knees and feet feel okay it is a nice walk to the East, but a brutal hill to the West (I usually only walk East ¼ mile then come back).

Becca – You crack me up reading about your soup last night. // I love bartering. Good for you !

Janetr – The facechat thing . . . It is hard to get the sugar snap peas off my monitor that I just laughed and spit all over. (rofl)

Gloworm – Yes, remember the alternative for those lovely boys. What’s wrong with being poolside at a waterpark in Wisconsin Dells (or anywhere for that matter)? My son prefers to hang out with boys his own age and/or ability over going to the pool with me.

I am the oldest of three girls. Middle was born 23 months after me, and youngest was born 30 months after that. I was the “adventurous” from day 1, but never even walking the line of anything that would get me into trouble, just dangerous, like building ramps, climbing trees, etc. When my Mom used to say “I hope you have 3 kids just like you when you grow up” she was right, except all rolled into Payne. The middle tried to keep up but was usually scared. By her pre-teens she was into Sex, Drugs, and Rock-n-Roll. Pregnant on purpose by 14, first live birth at 16. The youngest was also into sports like me, but more of the team sports. She played basketball in College (leftie, too). We also had a cousin with a single mom that lived summers with us, she is 7 months younger than me. The 3 of them would often gang-up on me with wrestling or punching or something, but since my sport of choice was gymnastics I lifted weights for fun, so 1 punch would put down all 3 of them, then I would get sent to my room. All of us are very musical. I played violin and piano (tried flute but just couldn’t quite catch on), the other 2 only played piano, but all of us have been singing our entire lives. My first solo was “Oh Holy Night” at the midnight service on Christmas Eve shortly after my 5th Birthday. My Grandma was the Organist at her church, so family gatherings always ended with about a dozen of us singing along with whatever she played on their organ at home. She still plays it at the Nursing Facility where she lives. Oh, such fond memories. Thanks to whomever started this subject.

I am getting sent to fill in at a different clinic, so I have to sign off here, get some records scanned to I can import from my next location.

I hope everyone is able to make wise choices today (especially better than my Frosted Flakes again last night).

Hugs for Everyone ! ! !

Terri in Milwaukee
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 17,034 Member
    morning peep - o - enuf --

jmkmomm - you can thank my husband for for that (doing the MS ride) he had been doing it before i met him, so that is probably over 20 years now. back then it used to be called MS150. 75miles on day one and 75 on the 2nd day. it was a different course and it has really evolved since then. i asked him why he picked this one too. he said he just did it for the t-shirt. he was single and just doing rides and 5k runs for the t-shirts. i was way to heavy back then and so i volunteered while he was riding, then he got me a bike and slowly started riding and on my first time riding i did the day one course of 59 miles and i scheduled myself to volunteer on day 2 because i didn't know how i would feel after that. been riding it ever since. this will probably be my 5th or 6th year of riding. you would think i would do one for cancer or AIDS since sis died of that and husband died of the other but i haven't, no figure.

glowormin- for me being the youngest was awful. my mom left my dad (after he broke her nose) when i was around 3 i think so i don't remember him much. i saw him maybe 4-5 times throughout my life but no meaningful connection.

dreamwriter - i wanna go to your counseling sessions.

Lagopus - that pic is from my strava app. it's free. has alot of info. my other app is what i use to track my calorie burn.

cute pic of the black and white kiddies and that NATURALLY curly hair...

carry on....
  • pipcd34
    Rode in to wk from the gym, this is the easier of the two rides
    c98bl3x5kem0.jpg

• grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,976 Member
    Barbie~ you look fantastic and looks like you had a great time..
    Penny at the pole~ I was gonna say the same thing and you are correct Deep Purple... man are we showing our age or what ?
    Well I got up at 3:45 am and did a load of laundry,made Tom's dinner and lunch,had some breakfast and then went to feed DFIL he was in a rare mood this morning he is a card..
    came home and felt guilty that I hadn't walked yet so went to the gym and walked on the treadmill for an hour.. before that took the dogs for a walk.. will be off to work for 5 hrs and then back home..
  • pipcd34
    Barbie~ you look fantastic and looks like you had a great time..
    Penny at the pole~ I was gonna say the same thing and you are correct Deep Purple... man are we showing our age or what ?
    Well I got up at 3:45 am and did a load of laundry,made Tom's dinner and lunch,had some breakfast and then went to feed DFIL he was in a rare mood this morning he is a card..
    came home and felt guilty that I hadn't walked yet so went to the gym and walked on the treadmill for an hour.. before that took the dogs for a walk.. will be off to work for 5 hrs and then back home..

busy beaver
  • DamitJanit
    DamitJanit Posts: 1,329 Member
    Call me crazy but I love to see other people happy and succeeding .

Good Morning Ladies,

Janetr, I noticed your sign off of Janetr OLD and tried to figure it out???? LOL I thought it was possibly an autocorrect for OKC. Sometimes I look back and see my Typos or autocorrects and just shake my head. Anyway at least hope everyone can figure out what I mean.dunno.gif

Becca, good to see that you are taking responsibility for your life and your diet and exercise. I’ve never understood why people get on a site like this and lie to themselves? I mean, it certainly doesn’t hurt us! And lying to one’s self until we believe it doesn’t make it so. I think our bodies know what and how much we eat. Your cherry tomatoes sound yummy. I love to cook with them as well as eat them fresh.

Janetr
    , I guess it’s just hard for us to acknowledge that we are going to look older. old.gif I have a 72 year old friend that gets Botox ever year or two and doesn’t have a single wrinkle on her face. I just shake my head and say, it’s not natural for a 72 year old to have skin that tight. Get a laugh line or something. I like to give her a hard time. And I don’t know about you, but sometimes I look at myself in the mirror and don’t look half bad while other times I feel like I look 100 years old. Oh well, as long as we’re on this side of the ground it’s not all bad.

Joyce, if I had grandchildren I’d try to abide by their normal rules as well. I just see some kids getting away with murder and not sure I could sit idly and see my grands do that. My daughter certainly wasn’t perfect when growing up but we had limits and there were consequences. I have a friend who’s DD and grands live with her. The 10 yr old stays up half the night on his tablet so they turned off the Wi-Fi, which turned off the home phone. I said, can neither of you just take the tablet away from him??? I mean, it’s like the kids rule the house. I’m glad you never got to the count of 3 if you didn’t know what came next.whistling.gif

Heather
    , I forgot to mention the roses. What a nice touch!!! Help that man with his party, for goodness sakes.  I absolutely love the picture.

Sharon, I think you have given DH thanks enough. I mean, you did say he drives it as much as you. Ya don’t want to overdo, after all. Glad the counseling went well. So does this mean you will start getting more?? smiley-sex015.gifTee hee hee

Penny, logging has always been the easiest part for me but I can’t imagine any of this if I were still working. Pretend this is a Niki commercial and “Just Do It”. I like the way you sign your name now. 

Allison, glad you are enjoying your walks. And how cute that you and Homer are getting your hair dos done at the same time.

Barbie, thanks for reposting the picture. Ya’ll look great.

Lisa, have a great last couple of days. I hope you get out on the lake. It is just so sad what the fires are doing all over.

CarolNC, I was wondering if you have been a little stressed? smiley-scared002.gifJust wondering. With both kids gone, does this mean you are able to do the essentials for yourself? Please hang in there and keep paddling. We are all with you, at least in spirit. (((Hugs)))

Terri, am I going to have to intervene between you and those F*@W&^%g Frosted Flakes????stop.gif How many calories are you talking with one bowl?? Can you not find something else to eat that would be better for you? You know we care about these midnight raids. If Miller hasn’t moved (and I’m sure it hasn’t) I would actually call that downtown. At least compared to the suburbs. I laughed about your Mom saying you should have 3 kids like you. My DMIL used to say something similar to DH.

Pip, is Kirby the one that got you into bike riding? I guess he’s been a good influence all around.

welcome.gif to any Newbies that I missed. Come often and join in the chat. This thing works!! Please sign your post with what you want to be called. It makes it easier for us to respond to you. Also a location is great, be it specific or general. We are happy to have you join us.

We are getting some real rain. Poor DH will never work in all that he wants to get done in the yard. Rain is actually predicted for the rest of the week. The nice thing is, we can really use it. Everything has turned back green and pretty.

I hope all of you have a healthy and happy day. rose.gif

Words I live by:
    Savor. I have to slow down and savor every bite.
    and
    Opportunity. Each day offers new opportunities for good health and happiness if we just look for them and choose them.
    I Love you, smiley-love013.gif
    DJ
    Myrtle Beach, SC
  • pipcd34
    damnit - I used to bike ride to work in my 20's and that was in California where it was VERY flat. but yes, Kirby got me back into it and it is all due to him. you can blame him lolol
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,581 Member
    DJ - we are having rain too! We had sheets of it this pm with a torrent running down the road and with a blocked gutter it was thundering onto the patio and I thought we were going to float away. :sad: Good for my beans though. :)
    Got to pick some sweet peas. They are starting to flag, but have been amazing this summer.

Hairy Bikers for dinner. >:)

Went to doctor this pm to pick up my prescription, but at the pharmacy they couldn't fix it because the pharmacist was "at lunch." I had especially waited until 3 pm so that wouldn't be a problem. Grrrrr! It is a 15 min car ride away so I stalked out and still have it in my bag. Hope to get it tomorrow in London if I have time. Whenever you go they are "at lunch". :sad:

Then I came home and broke my glass lemon squeezer and a glass pyrex bowl while I was getting a bowl out to make yoghourt. :cry:

On the good side I did some research on my tablet not charging and have followed some instructions so we will see. Seems to be a common problem. At least mine will charge when it's powered off, but it's a drag.

Carol - big hugs! :flowerforyou:

Much love, Heather UK
  • NO_Excuses_515
    NO_Excuses_515 Posts: 220 Member
    Good morning and Happy Wednesday!

Sylvia - The story of your "legendary" cake made me smile. All your love went into that cake and you should be proud that your DGD loved it so much.

DJ - I read something today that said we are all prone to our ups and downs, but if you have been stagnating for four weeks or more then you need to change something. If you've quit exercising, then I know a few ladies on this post who would be more than happy to return the kick in the @** that you have given them in the past.

Pip - Have you or your husband ever ridden in RAGBRAI? It's an annual week-long bike ride across Iowa in July and there are people who come from all over the world to participate. You should consider it sometime.

Becca - I have a recipe for a squash and carrot soup, but you put it all in a blender so it ends up like a puree and not a chunky stew like you are wanting. But, let me know if you want me to post the recipe.

JanetR - Sorry you are still feeling achy. I totally missed the OLD closing. I think we all have our days when we look in the mirror (or the facechat in your case) and we feel like we look old. Hope those are balanced out by the days you look in the mirror and see how fabulous you really are!

Heather - Love the pic of you and your brother.

CarolNC - A friend of mine posted a story that I'm not going to do justice to here. It is about a granddaughter who is talking with her grandmother. She is upset with how life is going - husband cheating and other life challenges. The grandmother takes her into the kitchen and places 3 pots of boiling water on the stove. Once the water in each pot boils, she places carrots in one, an egg in another and coffee beans in the 3rd. Once all have cooked, she takes out the carrot and egg and places them on a plate and ladles out the coffee into a cup. She places all three in front of her granddaughter and asks her what she sees. In the boiling water, the carrots have become soft, the egg has cooked and hardened on the inside and the water with the coffee beans has become coffee. The grandmother says this is an analogy for how people handle adversity. All three items faced the same adversity (the boiling water) and reacted differently. The carrot became soft; the egg looked the same on the outside but became hardened on the inside; but the coffee beans actually changed the water. In the same way, people all react differently to challenges. May you be the coffee beans!

Linda/IA
  • bubbex2
    bubbex2 Posts: 51 Member
    I am new here.....I just wanted to post on this board since everyone elsewhere is so young!
    I am 68. I weigh 126.5 trying to get down to 115. I couldn't figure out why I wasn't losing until my dr. pointed out I was eating mostly carbs. I'm now on a low carb diet and I've lost 3 lbs. in a little over a week. I also do weight and interval training.
    I have been widowed for four years and am in a wonderful long term relationship.
    I'd be glad to chat with anyone.
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    edited August 2015
    Michele: Straw will be less likely to attract mice because it won't provide food for them and will not plant weed seeds. Creatures that feed on mice will have nothing to hunt, and will likely move on to more productive locations. Straw will still provide shade and hiding places for critters and there is no guarantee that there won't be creepy crawlies under it. It would be a really good idea for you to talk to your county extension agent because they will have the best and most complete advice for your exact situation. I'm afraid of snakes, too, and I have a neighbor who deliberately turns them loose in my yard. She thinks it is funny. :mad:

Sylvia: Kudos! You are the Grandma who made a legendary cake! The bottom line here is that your cake made your DGD so happy she told everyone about it. WTG!!! :heart:

Janet: I'm trying to do what I want, and compromise is a strategy that is likely to get good results. Am I ADD? I've never had that diagnosis, but I've always been a daydreamer. I have always been able to focus on things I am interested in and less attentive to things other people want me to be interested in. :ohwell: :embarassed:

Pip: I am working at improving my fitness and making progress, but I am never going to be able to accomplish what you'll take on even with a broken collarbone. You are amazing. :flowerforyou:

Annr: I agree with you about Extreme Makeover. I'd like them to do a reunion show that shows people who have kept it off for several years. I wonder what the longterm success rate is. :huh:

Joyce: I have Silver Fit and DSIL has Silver Sneakers. Both are paid for by our Medicare Advantage plans. We have different Advantage Plan Insurance companies. There is a cost for the Advantage plan, but I think I'm getting my money's worth. :bigsmile:

Sharon: I'd watch rodeo with you if I lived near by. I hope you'll find someone to go with you. Would you feel safe going on your own? :flowerforyou:

Penny: DD is in her mid-thirties and has two young children. She wasn't ready for them earlier, and when she was ready she had health issues that slowed her down. I'm thrilled that I have 2 healthy grandchildren to love. :heart: :heart:

Heather: Yay!!! I am so happy you're feeling better! I love the picture of you and your brother. I was subjected to home perms as a child, too. Tonette made a concoction that smelled awful. Mom and Auntie Irene would roll up my hair on the little plastic torture devices, and I'd have to smell the glop for a long time. Afterward, I got to be frizzy. Think Harpo Marx. :frown: They meant well. :ohwell:

Barbie: You look vibrant, alive, and beautiful! :flowerforyou:

Carol: There is an old saying, "Fake it until you make it." Sometimes it is the best a person can do. I hope things improve so that faking it is no longer needed. :flowerforyou:

I'm out of time and not at the bottom of the page. I hope everyone has a good day today. We're having a company come out to talk to us about replacing some of our windows. Our neighbors just had this done, and the results are very pleasing. The windows that were installed when these places were built have been problematic for everyone. They've leaked and there have been dry rot problems. We had ours rebuilt once already. The company that made them has been out of business for years.

Katla in Beautiful NW Oregon

“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” Thomas A. Edison
  • pipcd34
    Good morning and Happy Wednesday!

Pip - Have you or your husband ever ridden in RAGBRAI? It's an annual week-long bike ride across Iowa in July and there are people who come from all over the world to participate. You should consider it sometime.

CarolNC - A friend of mine posted a story that I'm not going to do justice to here. It is about a granddaughter who is talking with her grandmother. She is upset with how life is going - husband cheating and other life challenges. The grandmother takes her into the kitchen and places 3 pots of boiling water on the stove. Once the water in each pot boils, she places carrots in one, an egg in another and coffee beans in the 3rd. Once all have cooked, she takes out the carrot and egg and places them on a plate and ladles out the coffee into a cup. She places all three in front of her granddaughter and asks her what she sees. In the boiling water, the carrots have become soft, the egg has cooked and hardened on the inside and the water with the coffee beans has become coffee. The grandmother says this is an analogy for how people handle adversity. All three items faced the same adversity (the boiling water) and reacted differently. The carrot became soft; the egg looked the same on the outside but became hardened on the inside; but the coffee beans actually changed the water. In the same way, people all react differently to challenges. May you be the coffee beans!

Linda/IA

I LOVE that story.

we do our staple rides and runs. the deal with doing a lot of them is you have to pay the entry fees, fly there, pay for a place to stay.. you can go broke. if you look, you can find a run or ride every weekend if you wanted to.
  • cityjaneLondon
    Katla - ours were called Twink. :ohwell: Once they permed my hair as I was recovering from chicken pox. I still have a scar on my forehead. When I was at high school the perm went so frizzy once I actually wore a fine hairnet to school. :cry: That smell haunts me. My mother blamed it on my grandmother who wanted me to look like Shirley Temple. I was told I had stringy hair that needed body and that I had piggy eyes that needed makeup. I always thought I was "plain". The flip side was that I was "intelligent", but I was also "highly strung". :ohwell: :cry: ;)

After I broke the glass the oven light stopped working. (I use it to heat the yoghurt) It's now in the airing cupboard. :*

Good news, my tablet is charging again, having followed the instructions I found on Google. Hooray! :drinker:
    Basically you hold down the power button and the down side of the volume button at the same time. It asks you a question on screen which I didn't understand, but says if you don't want to do that then just hold down the down side of the volume. It rebooted straight away and is now charging. Miracle! Most of the instructions involved taking the front off which I didn't want to do. This instruction a woman got from a service shop. Anyone else got a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1?

Pip - I hope your ride goes well without too much pain. :flowerforyou:

Love H - UK
  • pipcd34
    Katla - you would be surprised on what you are capable of, it just takes time, but you could do it.
  • ydailey
    ydailey Posts: 516 Member
    Just marking my place. Lost a pound, woo hoo!
  • mollywhippet
    mollywhippet Posts: 1,890 Member
    Good afternoon everyone! Just a quick note before I run off the get the kids from school. I had a much better day today, and even squeezed in a lunch with a liberal ladies group at the library. It was great fun and we laughed a lot. The thing we thought was hilarious was the "rumor" that the state attorney general is on the Ashley Madison list. We are all praying it's true. He's a humongous jerk.

Then came to the studio and finished up some drafting jobs. Tonight the little guy goes to his first gymnastics class. We aren't sure he will like it. All he wants to do is jump in the big pit full of foam after his sister told him how much fun it was. I'm not sure the rest of the program will appeal to him. But, he wanted to try it, so we will see how it goes. I refused to sign him up for football, which was one of the other options.

Time to go. Have a great afternoon!

Sylvia
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    happy hump day.
    Family get togethers are fun.2 of my siblings live out of town,don`t see.
    We have 2 days a year we get together with the whole family-4th of july as as kids we celebrated my grandma`s b/day on the 4th as she had hers on the 5th.For years,I just thought it was grams b.day.Any christmas.When we all get together there can be 50+.We do see others thruout the year ,for other things,but those 2 days are the family,biggies.
    Love all the pics,people post.
    hugs jane
  • megblair1
    megblair1 Posts: 1,225 Member
    Well another crazy day at work! Now I’m waiting for the supervisor to come look at my cabinets. I have a few small complaints that ought to be easy to deal with. Lots of mind-numbing items to check off my list for the upcoming course. Plus I’m on a ton of new committees and can’t figure out how I got on them. Bleh!

It’s beautiful here today and it definitely feels fall-ish even though it’s in the 80s. Bright and sunny but storms tonight. DD#2 is all a-twitter. Hillary Clinton is going to be giving a speech on her campus at 4 and she’s so excited. Nervous too because of all the security. It’s nice to see her actually show some interest in the world around her. Before, if it didn’t involve her high school, it was irrelevant. Like voting. She doesn’t know anyone in her school who has voted yet, so she thinks it’s dumb. Maybe events like this will broaden her horizons.

Barbie here’s hoping for density! 

Janemartin: I bet you are a great caretaker!

Janetr: why is puppy in the cone of shame?

Michele: that sounds like a lot of socializing!

Kim: you have to feel safe during your activities!

Sylvia: I’d like to be known for legendary cake!

DJ: It’s been so long I don’t know how many myfitnesspal recommended, but I have been at 1800. So I’m trying for 1650 on most days. I can’t cut much lower because I get hypoglycemic…even did that as a kid.

Pip: wow you are really working it!

Becca; that dinner sounds delish! Hoping your weight loss shows up!

Gawworth: stay safe

Joyce: I am always amazed at all the stuff menards has to sell that has nothing to do with building or home
    improvement or construction!

Well I’m not sure how this happened, but I lost 1.4 pounds this week despite eating like crazy and not exercising. So now I’ m just 6 pounds over my lowest weight. That gave me some encouragement!
    OK well the countertop guy is here. Tata and take care, Meg from Omaha
  • terri_mom
    terri_mom Posts: 748 Member
    Back on the Computer at a different clinic !

DJ - yes, I need an intervention. I have other options, and I don't really feel great after eating some. I don't really know the calories or anything, but I log it as 3 servings, to make sure I'm not lying to myself. If they weren't there I wouldn't eat them, but since my DH has no idea how to be supportive . . . I will start working on better options, so those #$*&$ frosted flakes stop calling me. Thanks ! // Downtown? I am TRULY downtown today. Third Street and Mason.

ydaily - Congrats on your pound lost.

The clinic where I am working this afternoon is only as busy as the one where I usually work, so I have a little down time. So far I have only had 2 people I couldn't handle and need call backs tomorrow from their "regular" receptionist, so that sounds like a win to me.

I want to be coffee. Sometimes I'm the egg, but I don't think I'm ever the carrot.

Perms - Yuck. I have always had naturally wavy-curly hair. The problem arose from the fact that my right side spirals and my left side is bumpy, so I also had to endure the perms, but on those fat plastic curlers with the metal clip to hold them in place. This would soften my curl and make it all go in the same direction, instead of all kitty-wangkum (sp?) like it wanted to do. Then the straight hair became popular, so my Mom would iron it on her ironing board, and that hurt.

This news has me bursting at the seams, because I don't know anyone well enough at this clinic to tell them my story : My son's H.S. bowling team has been asked to volunteer helping the Vets back to their cars after the Honor Flight on September 12. I can't wait to do that, I'm so excited. My Dad is also excited, he wants to invite some of his friends to help (that will have to wait, since I am not organizing this event) and he has cancelled the plans he had for that evening just for the honor of helping at this event.

Hugs for Everyone ! ! !

Terri in Downtown Milwaukee for a few more minutes.
  • cityjaneLondon
    Meg - I'm with you on the hypos. My children used to say "Mum's got the knee trembles!" Sometimes I couldn't even speak! I am better than I was, but I still have to eat at regular times and can't skip meals. I always have an "emergency" snack with me.
    My DH has never felt like that and when I first met him had to be trained to recognise the signs and not let me go too long without sustenance. I also have to be "weeed and watered" at regular intervals. :laugh:
    My ex DFIL used to say he had never felt hungry in his life. :noway:
    My DH has never had a headache. :noway:

Off to London tomorrow. I will do my machines first thing and have set the alarm. I have washed my hair. Hope I sleep.

I have ordered some lovely cake decorations and some sparkler candles. <3

Love Heather UK