Daily Check In - Summer 2013

Options

Replies

• sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Wow, is this the first time the topic has run over? We are just a few days shy of starting the new one. Great job everyone!!!!
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? really pushed it on my walk
    What would I have done differently? had a healthier afternoon snack
    What is today's personal goals? 1 hour exercise 6 days a week, water, healthy food, start limiting sugar even more,

Sun- 2.5 hours of packing and cleaning for my son who moved into a new apartment
    Mon - walk or weight training - went for a 60 minute walk and went as fast I could
    Tues - Aquafit - 60 minutes
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
  • goldk
    goldk Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    Wow! This is the best topic yet!!!

I will be posting a new topic on Sunday. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Challenges, tracking, etc...

Kristen
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Not sure
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Ugh!! I haven't been logging in the evening
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? elliptical for 40 mins
    What would I have done differently? log ALL my calories and not eat (3) cookies last night
    What is today's personal goals? check in, track everything and go for a walk

GW at the end of the Summer 2013 check in? 199

Sun- 60 min walk
    Mon -
    Tues - 40 mins elliptical
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
  • jsandie76
    jsandie76 Posts: 201 Member
    Options

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed within my limits, and went for a walk / run

What would I have done differently? I wish I had done some strength training

What is today's personal goals? Eat well, at least 30 mins cardio

NEW GW at the end of the Summer 9/22: I want to be at 230 lbs.

Sun - Nada
    Mon - Nada
    Tues - C25K W2D1 & 15-20 mins on peddler
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
  • sunshyncatra
    Options
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed under and was realistic with my logging estimate for the cake
    What would I have done differently? Had a smaller piece of cake
    What are today's personal goals? Have only one small piece of cake in the break room at work, stay under my calories and exercise on the bike tonight

GW at the end of Summer 9/22: 157

Mon - 25 minute stationary bike interval training
    Tues - 15 minutes stationary bike interval training, 20 minutes treadmill
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
    Sun-
  • KeriA
    Options
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? ate healthy all day
    What would I have done differently? can't remember anything
    What is today's personal goals? 1 hour exercise 6 days a week, water, healthy food, start limiting sugar even more,

Sun- 2.5 hours of packing and cleaning for my son who moved into a new apartment
    Mon - walk or weight training - went for a 60 minute walk and went as fast I could
    Tues - Aquafit - 60 minutes
    Wed - 90 minutes of walking, my son did a half marathon practice and my husband and did a 3/4 10K to train for the 10K
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? no
    Did I reach personal goal? no
    What did I do that I am proud of? exercise
    What would I have done differently? eaten less
    What are tomorrow's personal goals? stay under in calories & exercise

Goal Weight at the end of Summer 9/22: = 134 lbs.

Sun. - push-ups, dips, triceps extensions
    Mon. - nope
    Tues. - nope
    Wed. - Turbo Jam "Burn", dips, push-ups, triceps extensions, back exercises including planks & crunches.

Linda
  • LumpySpacePrincess1
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yessir
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Completed the first week of C25k
    What would I have done differently? Eaten way more, I was so far under my calorie goal I woke up in pain.
    What is today's personal goals? 50 minutes of strength training, trying to improve my planks/strengthen my weak *kitten* shoulders.

Goal: Get down to 190, have a 26 inch waist, fit a damn pair of Levi's.

Sun - Rest.
    Mon - C25k, elliptical. Bike for a 40 minute total.
    Tues - Strength training 50 minutes.
    Wed - C25k, elliptical. Bike for a 40 minute total
    Thurs - Strength training (soon!)
    Fri - Will be same as Mon-Wed.
    Sat - Sweeettt rest.
  • goldk
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Not sure
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Can't tell because I didn't finish logging last night!!
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? elliptical for 45 mins
    What would I have done differently? log ALL my calories
    What is today's personal goals? check in, track everything and go for a walk (or elliptical)

GW at the end of the Summer 2013 check in? 199

Sun- 60 min walk
    Mon -
    Tues - 40 mins elliptical
    Wed - 45 mins elliptical
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes, that's 3 days in a row
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? came back and tracked everything today
    What would I have done differently? not gotten crabby with my husband
    What is today's personal goals? check in, - missed my body pump class ;(
    GW at Oct3 trip to Savannah? 225

Sun- nada
    Mon - 45 minutes step DONE
    Tues - 60 minutes zumba DONE
    Wed - 45 minutes step DONE
    Thurs - 60 minutes body pump MISSED
    Fri - 60 minutes step
    Sat - 60 minutes step plus 40 minutes body pump
  • sunshyncatra
    Options
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Nope - I spent my time at the grocery store instead of the exercise bike
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Avoided my inclination towards fast food on a crazy night
    What would I have done differently? Nothing
    What are today's personal goals? Have only one small piece of cake in the break room at work, stay under my calories and exercise on the bike tonight

Wed - walking briskly around and around the grocery store trying to remember what I forgot
    Thurs -
    Fri -
    Sat -
    Sun-
  • KeriA
    Options
    I started my first week of a new job and am concentrating on establishiing a good healthy routine. Then we had car trouble so I am taking my husband to the Van pool so I had to adjust more. I am logging and exercising and making healthy food as I can but haven't been checking updates on the newsfeed. I have been checking out my groups and threads pretty well.

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? yes except I don't have time to make my planned breakfast now
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? walked a long walk to prepare for our 10K walk in October
    What would I have done differently? I am getting hungry after work even though I have lunch there - looking for a healthy way to address this.

Tues - Aquafit - 60 minutes plus over 5000 steps which is good for me on a day I have other exercise besides walking
    Wed - 90 minutes of walking, my son did a half marathon practice and my husband and did a 3/4 10K to train for the 10K
    Thurs - I did close to an hour of weight training and cardio machines to warm up and cool down
    Fri -
    Sat -
  • jsandie76
    jsandie76 Posts: 201 Member
    Options

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes, I guess I didn't post (I thought I had) but it was to hit 10k steps and I did!

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed within my limits, and hit 10K steps even though my TOM is making it difficult to do much

What would I have done differently? I wish I had done some strength training

What is today's personal goals? Eat well (Fridays are difficult because they tend to be busy and we have company)

NEW GW at the end of the Summer 9/22: I want to be at 230 lbs. I HIT IT!!!!! I am 230.5lbs!!! Well I guess I am a bit over but YAHOOOO!!!

Sun - Nada
    Mon - Nada
    Tues - C25K W2D1 & 15-20 mins on peddler
    Wed - peddling
    Thurs - peddling
    Fri -
    Sat -
  • DahliaBanker
    DahliaBanker Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I FOUND you! I've posted a few days but none of them were there and it showed that nobody had logged for 3 days. I just happened to notice the thing at the bottom that said "see more posts" or something like that. THAT explains it! lol So where did my posts go if not here either? Doesn't matter..........just curious!
  • sunshyncatra
    Options
    Jsandie- Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!! You are doing so good!

Dahlia - I think they are just lost in cyber space since that topic is closed :(

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Stayed on task
    What would I have done differently? Nothing
    What are today's personal goals? Stay under my calories and exercise

Wed - walking briskly around and around the grocery store trying to remember what I forgot
    Thurs - 20 minutes on stationary bike interval training, a little manual labor moving heavy chairs at work
    Fri -
    Sat -
    Sun-
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    WOW! We have never gone over like this before. Kudos to everyone who stuck this out !

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? No, I didn't track last night dinner, pizza and wings + beer :ohwell:
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes, went to my Pilates Class.
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Went for a 3 hour sail with my hubby. :drinker:
    What would I have done differently? Probably tracked my dinner.
    What are today's personal goals? Lower Body w/ankle weights, done - drink water, make healthy choices

ON GOING GOAL: GET BACK TO MY TICKER WEIGHT

Mon - Upper Body lifting 30 min + 45 min Walk
    Tues - Biking 11 miles - Cardio
    Wed - Cardio w/ weights + Abs 35 min
    Thurs - Pilates Reformer class 60 min
    Friday- Lower Body w/ ankle weights 30 min
    Sat -
    Sun-
  • Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Yesterday - Thursday - I didn't exercise and didn't stay under. It was a crazy, mixed up day!

Today - Friday:

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes
    Did I reach personal goal? yes
    What did I do that I am proud of? exercised & stayed under in calories
    What would I have done differently? nothing
    What are tomorrow's personal goals? stay under in calories & exercise

Goal Weight at the end of Summer 9/22: = 134 lbs.

Sun. - push-ups, dips, triceps extensions
    Mon. - nope
    Tues. - nope
    Wed. - Turbo Jam "Burn", dips, push-ups, triceps extensions, back exercises including planks & crunches.
    Thurs. - Nope
    Fri - Turbo Jam "Burn", dips, push=ups, triceps extensions, back exercises including planks & crunches.

Linda
  • KeriA
    Options
    I had a super high day last weekend too Linda but my weekly deficit was good but haven't lost yet.

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? started adding my running intervals in again
    What would I have done differently? Gotten more sleep but I had to take my Mom to the emergency room. She fell out of bed but is OK.

Tues - Aquafit - 60 minutes plus over 5000 steps which is good for me on a day I have other exercise besides walking
    Thurs - I did close to an hour of weight training and cardio machines to warm up and cool down
    Fri - 60 minutes of walk/run intervals
    Sat - 60 minutes of Aquafit and helped my son unpack his new apartment
  • goldk
    Options
    Happy Fall!!! Here is the new post. Let me know if you want me to add anything.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1103001-daily-check-in-fall-2013

The summer post was ok for me I am still down but need to kick it back in gear and stop making excuses for everything. I need to think like a healthy (skinny) person. Would they have had the burrito, rellenos and margarita's last night after not working out all day - I think not :-) It was delicious but it is time to start behaving and have a treat occasionally.

We had a great turn out during the summer - over 500 post. Great job ladies!!! Keep up the great work!

Thanks for your support! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: