Daily Check In - Summer 2013

Options
1212223242527»

Replies

• Elbee1
    Elbee1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    JSandie -- Congrats on reaching your goal!!!
    Congrats to all you other losers!
    Keria -- I'm glad your Mom is okay. That's frightening...
    GoldK - Me, too!!! Thank you so much for these threads!!!

I did NOT meet my Summer goal. Not even close. :( In fact I gained, but I am not wondering what happened. At least I KNOW. So, I'll be there for the next challenge.

Yesterday, Saturday:

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? yes
    Did I reach personal goal? yes
    What did I do that I am proud of? pushed myself to do the exercise even though it was 10:30 at night. Was determined to get it in! And, I did everything that I had planned to do. Didn't cut the workout short! And, stayed under in calories.
    What would I have done differently? nothing
    What are tomorrow's personal goals? stay under in calories & exercise

Goal Weight at the end of Summer 9/22: = 134 lbs. (Nope... 145 lbs.)

Sun. - push-ups, dips, triceps extensions
    Mon. - nope
    Tues. - nope
    Wed. - Turbo Jam "Burn", dips, push-ups, triceps extensions, back exercises including planks & crunches.
    Thurs. - Nope
    Fri - Turbo Jam "Burn", dips, push=ups, triceps extensions, back exercises including planks & crunches.
    Sat. Turbo Jam "Burn", back exercising including planks & crunches, walking super lunges, traveling side lunges, squats, calf raises, and 2 other hip/leg exercises.

Linda
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? YES
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? YES
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Took yesterday as my rest day. Watched my BIL's dog
    for the weekend.
    What would I have done differently? Nothing
    What are today's personal goals? Healthy choices, drink my water, Do Cardio - done

ON GOING GOAL: GET BACK TO MY TICKER WEIGHT

Mon - Upper Body lifting 30 min + 45 min Walk
    Tues - Biking 11 miles - Cardio
    Wed - Cardio w/ weights + Abs 35 min
    Thurs - Pilates Reformer class 60 min
    Friday- Lower Body w/ ankle weights 30 min
    Sat - REST DAY
    Sun- Walking 45 min
  • jsandie76
    jsandie76 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your support! It really means a lot and has really helped over the last couple months. This is the LAST day of this thread and I am so proud of all of us! Great job everyone!

Did you stay within your nutritional goals? Yes

Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? Yes, I ate well and made it over 5K steps, so I am happy

What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? I had a good day, ate well and got over 5K steps

What would I have done differently? I wish I had done some strength training

What is today's personal goals? Eat well, get more than 5K steps

NEW GW at the end of the Summer 9/22: I want to be at 230 lbs. I HIT IT!!!!! I am 230.5lbs!!! Well I guess I am a bit over but YAHOOOO!!!

Sun - Nada
    Mon - Nada
    Tues - C25K W2D1 & 15-20 mins on peddler
    Wed - peddling
    Thurs - peddling
    Fri - peddling
    Sat - peddling
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Goal update- I was six pounds away from my goal at the end. I stalled for over a month and currently trying to figure out how to get the scale to move again!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Did you stay within your nutritional goals? I didn't track dinner, we had company over for Chinese food.
    Did I reach yesterday's personal goal? YES
    What did I do yesterday that I am proud of? Got in a 45 min walk
    What would I have done differently? tracked my dinner because the scale was up from Chinese food.
    What are today's personal goals? Healthy choices, drink my water, lifting weights -- not done yet

ON GOING GOAL: GET BACK TO MY TICKER WEIGHT

Mon - Pilates 60 min
    Tues -
    Wed -
    Thurs -
    Friday-
    Sat -
    Sun-
  • sunshyncatra
    sunshyncatra Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Happy Fall!!! Here is the new post. Let me know if you want me to add anything.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1103001-daily-check-in-fall-2013

The summer post was ok for me I am still down but need to kick it back in gear and stop making excuses for everything. I need to think like a healthy (skinny) person. Would they have had the burrito, rellenos and margarita's last night after not working out all day - I think not :-) It was delicious but it is time to start behaving and have a treat occasionally.

We had a great turn out during the summer - over 500 post. Great job ladies!!! Keep up the great work!

Thanks for your support! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile: :flowerforyou:

Just a reminder that the new topic is posted for Fall :)