Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,350 Member
    Options
    right and left hand are not talking at work (people who move phones and computer people) so I have no clue.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Frozen lasagna on tap.

Move at work may be tomorrow or Thursday. Phone and computer people need to get their act together. Nobody needs to move into my area asap, so that is something. Just roll with it girlie.

Rent increase just amazing. I had to ask as there were too many numbers to figure out. May yet get to keep my newspaper, still juggling that. I am old enough for senior housing, but I would have to drive to work..... just a thought.

If anyone over 50 takes multi-vitamin which kind and why? Woman at work told me about Alive 50+ and read caution about high blood pressure and kidney issues - so I am shopping around.

Reading and knitting tonight. Wishing all a good night.
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Sara - I take Vitamin Code Women's 50+Wiser Raw Whole Food Vitamin Supplement with Probiotics. You have to take 4 capsules each day. I take 2 in AM and 2 in PM. My favorite because it doesn't turn my pee neon yellow! :D

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    WEDNESDAY

Good morning. Dog up a little early, so just gives me a little more time to knit.

Kathryn- I am looking at all kinds of vitamins - yours with the Probiotics might eliminate my fiber therapy.....

Oatmeal almost done.

Coworker who is also moving cubes spent an hour yesterday moving her stuff and cleaning - doesnt that seem like a long time?? My Sup asked me not to move anything so as not to start the jaws flapping..... like they wont anyway. So I wait to move my things and try not to get my eyes stuck rolling them so many times. hehehehe

Will lurk from work.
  • tlsb2016
    tlsb2016 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Snow on the ground this morning in DC...54 degrees by Saturday. Crazy.

Waves to all as I head to the subway.

Tess
  • hickchic67
    Options
    Am on 5 day streak with logging meals according to MFP. Most days are within calorie count. Also on a 3 day streak for working out. Hope to keep that up! :)

• LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,890 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options

Snow is coming down in Chapel Hill, and all was great and lovely and all Hallmark Cards until right now, when the house had a big enough power hit that the heating system shut off for a moment. It came back on, but now I get to worry about whether the snow is going to affect the power. Heat is all electric. Power lines are on poles, exposed. How groovy. :'(

I'd better go light the gas fire in the fireplace, which has an electric ignition. Ugh.

Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Kathryn - Congratulations on your 5-day streak!!! That is fabulous. Keep up the great work!

Sara - I don't know about co-workers time spent. I would have taken half a day to clean and arrange, not because I am a germophobe but because I am just crazy. Your move is like waiting for a baby to be delivered: the Cabana Boys are going to do a 21-gun salute when it has actually happened, not to mention the big party!

Waving to Tess---yep, by this weekend, all of this whiteness will be a memory. I've taken some photos.

I hope that Annie and Dawn are doing OK and Saltine too~~

Lana
  • drea2011
    drea2011 Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!

I’d like to join this group. I’ve started over countless times.

Sw:241.6
    Goal:165

Started eating right 1/1 started working out 1/3 weigh in on 1/28!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Drea welcome! Stop by and post when you can.

Work area got changed - that loud gun salute you heard where the cboys celebrating per Lana's post.

Small piece of quiche and leftover chicken salad from lunch. Now if I can get the walking in for both breaks.

Wishing all a good night.
  • hickchic67
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Welcome Drea!

Sara - YAY!! Both you and Annie get new real estate this year! :)

I have checked and double checked and then checked again but somehow I have 318 calories left over. <<happy dance>> Better believe I will be copying today's menu! Now if I can just keep this up!!

167.5 today
    213 highest
    150 goal
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Kathryn - sorry, I didn't realize I hadn't checked in in a couple days... this thing is so iffy when it comes to PM's...I wanted to go ahead and set up party, but needed your info and didn't want to ask you to post here...[personal details removed by mods].... sorry again... good to hear Cal is doing well!

Sara - yay! Glad you finally got moved! Hope it's as good as you hoped!

Annie - woo hoo for your move, too! Hope you get all settled in, and can relax, soon...

Lana - staying warm? We've been lucky with power, but it has been miserable cold... only about 2" of snow, thank goodness

Waves to Tess and Saltine!

• hickchic67
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Dawn - I sent an email. [post edited by mods]
  • katrinagilbert
    katrinagilbert Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all, this looks like an awesome cheerleading group. Can I join?
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good morning,

Katrina - welcome! Yes, you can join. Stop by and post often.

Oatmeal is ready, taking Vitamin D and B12 supplements again - stopped for shear laziness but will look into multivitamins this weekend - dont be surprised if I keep to what I did this morning.

Saturday is dog groomer and she is ready, nails and bath both needed. She has been rolling on her back from allergies and stinky.

Wave to all who follow. Hope everyone has a good day.
  • ASalner
    ASalner Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Thursday morning

I finally bit the bullet and re-signed up for the online version of WW! I am actually excited to hold myself accountable and get back on track. DD has tae kwon do at the Y tonight so will go get some cardio while she's at her class.

Not getting much unpacking done this week now that I'm back at work. Will have to hit it hard this weekend again. I also really want to pick a paint color or colors so we can start painting. I can't put up artwork or family photos until we paint! And it won't feel like "home" until we put up pictures and some drapes.

Sara - glad to hear you were able to move. I hope it's easier to work now! I keep thinking I should take a multivitamin or something.

Weather in the 30s and 40s after bitterly cold temps over this past weekend. It's crazy that 30 degrees can make a person so happy!

Have a great day!

Annie
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Annie - So good to hear that progress is being made on all fronts! Enjoy the WWatching.

Once all of this snow melts, I may join WW again just to get some inspiration and the new books and materials they hand out. I am a sucker for that stuff. I will do it on a month by month basis. If I like the leader and the group, I may carve out the money to keep it up. That's the one thing WW has that I don't have now: the weekly meetings. IF I like the leader and group. That's the tricky part. In NYC there were dozens of choices. Here in NC, one location and two or three meetings/leaders.

Sara - So good you are in new place. Good luck with it! How could Miss Tillie possibly be stinky?

Dawn -Stay as warm as you can out there.

Kathryn - Yes! Print up your day from yesterday. It was a good one!

Welcome to the new peeps~~

Lana

244.8 today
    250.0 highest
    185.0 goal
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Miss Tillie rolling on the carpet makes her"stinky". Allergies for her.
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,779 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi folks,

Just a friendly reminder not to post your private contact info (Facebook, email, IG, etc.) on the open boards. Share this information via private message.
    Guideline 7. Do Not Publish Private Contact Information

For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, chat or instant messenger IDs, etc.
    If you'd like to review the guidelines here is a link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. Hope you are enjoying the site. :flowerforyou:

Best regards,
    Sugar
    MFP Moderator
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Hi folks,

Just a friendly reminder not to post your private contact info (Facebook, email, IG, etc.) on the open boards. Share this information via private message.
    Guideline 7. Do Not Publish Private Contact Information

For your safety, do not post personal information such as telephone numbers, emails, mailing addresses, chat or instant messenger IDs, etc.
    If you'd like to review the guidelines here is a link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. Hope you are enjoying the site. :flowerforyou:

Best regards,
    Sugar
    MFP Moderator

Thank you for your reminder... but, as I very seldom can get PM to work on here, I posted... thank you, again...