Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,348 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    help = less cravings/less weight on scale etc.

I also am not sure what happens with the twins and now not ( I hope she didnt lose one....). She said the doctors say she is fine, so that is what counts.
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    I finally made myself go to store on lunch, yesterday.... most of what I got, is ok... lunchmeat, maybe not so much... but, eating small/half sandwiches, so not quite so many bad things (maybe) really wanted strawberries and avocado (not together) one was pricey, other was hard as a rock.... really disappointed... anyway, hoping this helps a bit... gotta be better than Ramen and Mac and Cheese everyday...

Have a great day all...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    did find out lady who was having twins lost one of the babies but is not announcing it - glad the technology allows the other baby to stay put and the mother to be is doing okay.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Almost forgot... today is last day for 10% off Scentsy Sale... if anyone is interested... thanks so much

https://DawnLeach.Scentsy.us/party/8876894
  • arniedog74
    Options
    did find out lady who was having twins lost one of the babies but is not announcing it - glad the technology allows the other baby to stay put and the mother to be is doing okay.

So glad other baby and momma are doing good... that would be so hard... but, have to stay strong...
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    I will have to apologize to lady at work who was having twins but now is only having one - I did not understand and it has upset her. Problem is I hear this through someone else. I honestly did not understand what she was trying to tell me. I hope to be able to complete her blankets, as I did not mean her any harm.

Just another day of my week from "kitten" land.

Wishing everyone a good night.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    b2iqy13q80qb.png

6cwukcks3b07.png

u4bbhtwqeqcm.png

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    THURSDAY

Good morning,

Rain is here and will stay through Saturday - think inches of rain and feet of snow. Its an honker. Short dog walks - will make her wear her red sweater.

Quiche for lunch and fried rice for dinner.

Trying to figure out next week meals - zucchini is out of season - what to stuff like a zucchini? Just a thought.

Wave to all who follow. Lurking as usual. Make it your best Thursday.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,885 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Hello All~~

Sara - that is something about the lady who lost one of her twins. I would never have thought of that. Don't know what else to say on that, but it surely has me thinking of what petty things I complain about.

Dawn - good for you to try to get good food for lunch. I hear you on the strawberries and the avocado. I love both, but they often aren't ready when I want them.

It is another day of darkness and rain and aching body because of the weather. I looked at the national map. The left coast is getting hit as Sara has said, and there is a doozy of a storm building up on the east coast.

Tess, be careful that you don't get blown away! Oh - and Missy too!
    Waves to Kathryn and Annie and Saltine~~

I have been in quite a funk lately.

Lunch will be a nice big salad--maybe I should hard boil some eggs? Hey Dawn - would hard boiled eggs help out with your lunch options?

BBL
    I will be hiding under my oversized beach towel on my favorite lounge chair

(Forgot to weigh this morning.....)
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Lana - I was just thinking of boiling some eggs... that would definitely help, I think.... thanks for suggesting
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Calm between 2 storms and the next one is worse, so I swept away the debris left in front of my place "to stop flooding" - cant hurt.

One of my knitting friends online her dd just lost a twin early in pregnancy - they just stop developing. Hope to speak to young lady at work tomorrow she was out today - mutual coworker agreed - she did not explain things well to me so it stands to reason that I didnt "get it".

My online tv/movie station is "off" at the moment so knitting with dvd's.

Stay warm and dry out there.
  • hickchic67
    hickchic67 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    wrapped up my food diary for the day and somehow was way under. will have to print this day out and do it again!
    have been doing WI each morning to see what that looks like, typically i only weigh once a week. had to laugh because one morning I was 164, next morning 159.5!

Sara - sad to hear about the co-worker who lost a twin. hope she and other baby are doing well.

Dawn - think i will follow your lead and boil some eggs

Tess - sorry about the fine but that story was hilarious! my DD just had to re-home her cat. he is a lover but definitely NOT that smart!

Lana - hope you get out of your funk soon

*waves to all who drop in*
  • hickchic67
    Options
    giggle for the day:

kfb3vzgat6fh.jpg
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    FRIDAY

Good morning,

Worst day of our storm is today - Nor'easter as well. I hope to do my errands tomorrow morning, so I need to watch for flooding as I have small car. At least it will be light out.

I had also planned on hard boiling eggs last weekend - so maybe this weekend instead.

Kathryn - I would make myself nuts weighing everyday - like why isnt that low # when I officially weigh in?? Lana says - at least you have seen the #.

I got tired of looking at 99 on my friends thing - and found quite a few people have stopped by since this thread was started - so maybe there are out there reading?? Never know.

TGIF, wave to all who follow and stay safe out there.
  • hickchic67
    Options
    Ahhh.... well, I guess I shouldn't have laughed at your cat's antics Tess. discovered mine can open the bedroom and closet doors, as well as, open the lower kitchen cabinet doors. that answers a lot of questions as to how certain things happened and who did them! caught her in the act last night. obviously, she has been doing this for awhile now, we just never knew it was her!
    when she knew she'd been caught, she gave us such an i'm-so-innocent-and-oh-so-cute look that we couldn't help but laugh. now off to store to buy childproofing gadgets!
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Good morning All~~

Wow is it windy here. I'm glad that old oak tree is gone. The wind has never before today blown over my back yard umbrella. It was down and tied closed, but now I see it has fallen over, and it has a very heavy base.
    But! The sun is shining brightly, and I am so glad to see that.

BBL

Lana
  • tlsb2016
    tlsb2016 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    As with Lana, high winds here in DC. Constant wind with scary gusts. DH says it sounds like the ocean so am trying to pretend we’re at the beach. :smile: I have an unexpected day off - the federal government closed due to weather so my org is closed too as we follow the Fed schedule. Was a bit surprised at the closure - wind, really? - but DH pointed out that the bridges into DC are likely closed or in danger of closing.

Kathryn, these kitties are so clever, aren’t they? I laughed at your story in solidarity.

(Earlier this week, I realize I responded to a comment by Dawn but called her “Sara.” Apologies to you both - I do know the difference!)

BBL,

Tess
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Tess - I am not insulted. Taking walk at work while the sun still shines here - wind gusts yesterday were stiff and will be later today tomorrow - these storms go west to east so it is on its way??

No sun - clouds but rain has not started yet......
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Just walking by to see what the Cabana Boys are up to......

BBL

Lana
  • arniedog74
    Options
    tlsb2016 wrote: »
    As with Lana, high winds here in DC. Constant wind with scary gusts. DH says it sounds like the ocean so am trying to pretend we’re at the beach. :smile: I have an unexpected day off - the federal government closed due to weather so my org is closed too as we follow the Fed schedule. Was a bit surprised at the closure - wind, really? - but DH pointed out that the bridges into DC are likely closed or in danger of closing.

Kathryn, these kitties are so clever, aren’t they? I laughed at your story in solidarity.

(Earlier this week, I realize I responded to a comment by Dawn but called her “Sara.” Apologies to you both - I do know the difference!)

BBL,

Tess

It's ok, Tess... can't say I've never done it... sometimes, my brain and fingers don't get together on what they decide to say...