Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,329 Member
    Options
    rats message would not post, ok try again

Dawn - 3 scentsy in house and I am alternating between - christmas pine/frosted ginger and apple cider/cedar, thank you I am enjoying the holiday season.
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,732 Member
    Options
    Happy Thanksgiving to my American friends! Hope you all had a terrific day.

Tracey
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,838 Member
    Options

Peep!
    I hope you all had a nice holiday today.
    See you tomorrow 😊
    Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    FRIDAY

Good morning,

Will get more sleep after breakfast. One trip out on Black Friday to a hardware store. Will buy Amazon gift cards this year and bypass Target store altogether. Only thing on list that is a gift other items are more functional.

With any luck another quiet day of knitting/walking/reading/dvd. Light rain on tap and air quality is wonderful.

Wave to all who follow.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    7586 total steps just came in from after dinner walk and sweeping.

scale is gross, hoping it might be nicer Monday.

Wishing all a good night.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    couldnt resist, sorry
    dbp59nc5uhkt.png

y1tw68pz9myk.png
  • arniedog74
    arniedog74 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Sara - I did sample each dessert... but, only sample... food choices have been lacking, to say the least.. trying to eat in moderation, tho... tomorrow, is trip home. Plan is to stay 2 nights. Not sure how much snow is coming, Sun. 1" - 7" is what I've heard... so, may be a quick trip. Glad you are enjoying your Scentsy.. those scents sound so yummy..
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited November 2018
    Options
    SATURDAY

Good morning,

Almost back at my original WW start weight. Boy is that a reality check. Sunny days through Wednesday, so I will try and get more walking in. I got tired of salads, so that is back on the menu. Gained 15 pounds in 7 months. Time to stop eating and more walking.

That said, we shall see.

Christmas window in place - I got Christmas lights on sale but they are triple what I usually put in window, so more lights and less objects - does make things quicker to set up. Have on a timer. Also bought dining room lights so it is darker in room I sleep.

Dawn with multiple scentsy warmers I am considering using the pine/ginger at the same time! Safe travels.

Sleep better, walk more, eat less.Chocolate in moderation and sweet potatoes still on menu. Time will tell.

Wave to all who follow. BBL
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    Twiley510 wrote: »
    Good morning, all!

I've been lurking and enjoying every post. Hope everyone survived the holiday relatively unscathed.

Thanks to the resolve set by my diagnoses and allergies, I resisted all manner of Thanksgiving food. Managed to take my meatloaf, prosciutto roll, and sugar-free bon bons to my first Thanksgiving dinner of the day, then, did not eat at the second one.

Due to a significant stall, my progress has not been as I had hoped. However, today marks 30 lbs gone since October 1st!

We can do this! We are worth the hard work! Each and every one of us is wonderful, special, and unique. No one else can make our choices for us. We must breathe, strengthen our resolve, and do what is best for us. We all have the power!

SW 222
    CW 192
    GW 180 by Christmas

Oh My Goodness Tracy!

Congratulations on the great progress you have made for yourself, and thank you for giving us your words of inspirations - I know that helps give me a boost. 🙏🏻
    You did really well with your Thanksgiving festivities!

Lana
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Good morning Everyone~

My laptop says our thread has reached page 400! Yay us for sticking with it!

Sara - I'm jumping in the shower soon. Donna and I are driving up to Petaluma to visit with our cousin Patty, who has lived in California most of her adult life. I have not seen her for what must be 40 years, at least. The weather is looking decent and we can see the sky and the mountains. Grateful for that.

You all have a good Saturday. Exercise and relax.... Ha, Ha on the relax. You all likely have lots to do.

Hugs,
    Lana
  • Twiley510
    Twiley510 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Oh My Goodness Tracy!

Congratulations on the great progress you have made for yourself, and thank you for giving us your words of inspirations - I know that helps give me a boost. 🙏🏻
    You did really well with your Thanksgiving festivities!

Lana

Thank you, Lana!

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Page 400! does that mean I can eat 400 more calories?? only if I walk more.

Did some banking, an account I used to put piggy bank money in I finally closed (could not remember my security codes). Will help pay for rent or maybe the birthday/ Christmas present I didnt get.

I agree with Lana- words written at a good time Tracy. Back to the salads for me....

Petaluma held out for a long time but parts are now just another suburbia - I wonder if it still has Chicken farms? Hope you have fun Lana.

Sewed scarf/hat/hearts for chemotherapy department the little NICU hats are waiting but it is cold and snuggle nap time with Miss T is calling.

Will stop by later.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    edited November 2018
    Options
    7046 steps total - because I got bored I added all the steps up since I got my pedometer 295790 hard to believe, but it is more walking than I used to get.

Wishing all a good night.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    Made it to family. Survived an incredibly awkward dinner. Under a "Blizzard" warning... ugh... good thing I took Monday off...I may need it!
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    SUNDAY

Good morning,

Realized one of the cornerstones of my weight loss has been salads and I got tired of them this year, so I buying better brands this time (less iceberg lettuce) and eating for lunch or dinner.

Fog this morning makes sense with all the rain, used to see it all the time.

Regular chores today. No idea on meals so if nothing else I make fried rice.

Dawn you will thank yourself for going to that dinner even though it was not "Betty Crocker". Sounds like Monday off is a good thing. Did you work this weekend?

Wave to all who follow. BBL.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Hello everybody~~

Just checking in. Time for some breakfast~~

Hugs,
    Lana
  • MaGaOhMa
    MaGaOhMa Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Once again for me. I’m trying to get my emotional and binge eating under control. Hopefully I’ll be motivated by participating in this group.
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Salads premade are in short supply with the Romaine lettuce issue. Not the time to change eating......lovely. I bought Quinoa in a tube like polenta - so maybe I am frying that up with eggs for dinner??

Sgibbs - welcome and stop by when you can.

Laundry and with any luck soccer - eye candy.
  • arniedog74
    Options
    SUNDAY

Good morning,

Realized one of the cornerstones of my weight loss has been salads and I got tired of them this year, so I buying better brands this time (less iceberg lettuce) and eating for lunch or dinner.

Fog this morning makes sense with all the rain, used to see it all the time.

Regular chores today. No idea on meals so if nothing else I make fried rice.

Dawn you will thank yourself for going to that dinner even though it was not "Betty Crocker". Sounds like Monday off is a good thing. Did you work this weekend?

Wave to all who follow. BBL.

This was my weekend off and I took Monday as a vacation day. Was planning on staying with Sister, tonight. Had to cut visit short as it seems Blizzard 2018 is upon the city. Started about 10:00am and still coming down. In about 3 hrs of me leaving, they had 5 inches. Now, it's been 4 hrs, about 7 inches and still coming down. Snowing it's *kitten* off here, now. Really windy. Hate I had to cut visit short. But, think I did right thing. The awkward dinner was only cousin, her BF and baby. Her mom is the one causing issues. So, hard to pretend everything is ok. But, I kept my mouth shut...