NON WW & WW NEWBIES, OUR NEW LIFE, THE START OF SOMETHING WONDERFUL

Options

Replies

• tulsalo
    tulsalo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello all!

I have been perusing the groups and community on MFP and I have to say I was feeling particularly lost until I saw this group. I think I was looking for something similar to what my experience on Connect with WW was and this is just a little different. After reading some of the posts on this thread, I do think this can be something wonderful too!

A little about me: I did WW for a little over a year and lost 75 lbs a couple of years ago but several things happened and came up and I have almost gained it all back now after having quit WW. I know tracking and calorie counting works as well as not all calories are created equal and the whole world of tracking macros after learning the points system is honestly a little overwhelming but I'm sure it works as well. Honestly the biggest reason I didn't go back to WW is they changed the program! I've learned this is something that they do every few years or so but for some reason I was really ticked off and felt betrayed by this. Also it's expensive. Hope that doesn't offend anyone. For me, the support of the meetings and the online support helped more than anything so I am trying it again.

Sorry for the long post, just wanted to share my WW story and proclaim refuge in this newly discovered thread.

I have 80 lbs to lose before I hit my goal weight so I am in it for the long haul.

Feel free to add me. Thanks for reading.
  • ChelleTrell
    ChelleTrell Posts: 49 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @trooworld hey we aren’t too far from each other! I’m not sure what makes the brownie “dirty” I know it’s gluten free and it tastes like it’s made of chia seeds. I’m sure it has “healthy” ingredients but who knows what that means for calories lol

@theslightedgeforever I used to do the same and always log the item with the least amount of calories. Now I try to log the one with the most just in case. If only we could make every little thing we eat but who’s got time for that? Not me lol.

@mjsunshine16 I was gonna send you a request but looks like you beat me to it :p

@tulsalo I’ve never done WW but I kind of felt the same when I first got on the community boards here on MFP. I’m really glad I found this group. I send you a friend request. I am on here everyday all day pretty much.

Does anyone have fun plans for the weekend? I manage retail and I’ve planned a beach day for my staff this Sunday. I’m going to scan and pre-log all my food before the party starts. I’m also going to bring hula hoops for us all to play with. I used to hula hoop dance everyday a few years back. Now that I’ve lost a little weight I’m hoping to get back into it as it’s a great way to burn some calories.
  • theslightedgeforever
    theslightedgeforever Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    Trooworld. Great weigh in. Thanks for the info on Journaling book. I have kindle unlimited too so I’ll look it up. Enjoy-visit-sil should not all be in same sentence. Lol. Actually I can enjoy in small doses. I like my quiet alone time too much. I have been putting my foot down though this visit. I’m exercising now so I won’t be available. Plus taking my normal nap. I used to run myself ragged. Now it’s all about self-care. If I don’t, who will? Cbabie was sent an owl with a message.

Trishastime. That doesn’t sound good. Hopefully this is the last time and you will be good as new

@mjsunshine16 Welcome to the group. I’m slow to change. Eventually I get there. People in WW have reacted different through the years to all the different plans they come up with. I think that each plan fits a personality type. You have to find a plan that meshes with that. Then tweak from there. Our bodies-our plans. That stress thing is hard. Right now I’m all about me first. My son said something to me yesterday about I was on a path that would end in my disappearance. He was shocked that I had beat him to the gym.

@tulsalo Welcome to the group. I like free stuff :) especially if I end up with same results. I’ve tried online WW and meetings. I didn’t like when they switched to Connect. But I became prediabetic and doc wanted me to do a modified carb program. I tried tracking both points and carbs but too much for me. Well you know that you have already lost 75 lbs once so you can do it again. I’m down about 40 from my highest weight ever. I still have a long way to go too. But I take it a day at a time. I’m working towards consistent habits versus weight loss. I want this to stick. My life depends on it.

ChelleTrell. I have a friend that keeps gaining weight and then tells me about all the gluten free desserts she eats. I’m more of the give me a good tasting brownie and let me eat half of it crowd. We all follow our own paths. I eat chia seeds on my fruit 3 times a week for breakfast. I really am changing. Your beach outing sounds fun. I love beaches but then I got skin cancer in November and now have to really watch my exposure. Hula hooping sounds like a blast. That would be good fun exercise. Every little bit counts. No major plans for the weekend just entertain my sil.

I did 15 min outside walk. 30 min treadmill and 15 min stretching
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,915 Member
    Options
    @TrishasTime I'm sorry to hear you were sick again, but glad you are doing better.

@mjsunshine16 Hi there MJsunshine, welcome! I added you (but please note: I don't track in MFP, I only visit the forums, so if you don't see me very active anywhere but this board, that is why). I am on WW currently, but I understand why you struggled...the new program gives some people trouble. You have to find what works for you. I'm glad you are here!

@tulsalo welcome! Yes, this is a nice group of (so far) just women...men are welcome I guess? But only one has popped in. Like I said to MJ, I heard a lot of people complaining on Connect about the new program/having trouble with it, so if you were having trouble, please don't feel alone. I have about 51 out of 83 lbs to lose yet myself. I will add you (but please note: I don't track in MFP, I only visit the forums, so if you don't see me very active anywhere but this board, that is why).

@ChelleTrell lol well it sounds delicious anyway! I have fun plans kind of: I'm going to the farmer's market with a friend and walking around. Your beach day sounds fun! I could never hula hoop, I always wanted to, it is so much fun to try, but could never do it. That's great that you will pre-log all your food...WTG!

@theslightedgeforever LOL! I understand, I enjoy quiet time as well. Thanks for sending Cbabie the owl message lol. Great job with the exercise!

Hi all. I'm up and at 'em early today: I go to work at 6:30 on Fridays and get out at 3...nice! I'm going to come home, clean the kitchen and cook a nice healthy meal and then relax with a couple of wine spritzers and a book. I hope you have a nice day! It's nice that you new people have joined us. Please bookmark the discussion so you can come back!
  • tulsalo
    Options
    TGIF this week flew by! So excited for the weekend to be off work and doing stuff with friends and family. Going to see the new Mamma Mia movie so I'm pretty excited about that! Though I love the weekend, it does tend to be when I struggle the most with calories/staying on track/tracking. Maybe because there isn't the structure of the work week. How do you all stay on track when you are off work?

@ChelleTrell thanks for the add! Glad to know I'm not the only person who felt that way. The beach day sounds like a blast! Hope you have tons of fun. I'm landlocked here in Oklahoma so I will live vicariously through your stories about the beach!

@theslightedgeforever thanks for the add! And the encouraging words. I try to keep in perspective that since I've lost 75 lbs before I can do it again, but my life circumstances are a little different than they were then so I'm trying to adjust to now instead of doing what I did then. Consistent habits and self-care all the way! But hopefully weight loss falls in with that. Might be better for me to have less focus on lbs lost. I'm watching my mom battle diabetes so I'm trying to stay ahead of it and encourage her. Hope you are doing ok with managing the prediabetes. But I feel where you're coming from with carb tracking and such.

@trooworld thanks for the add! It's interesting to me that you are combining WW and MFP. That's a good idea and I hadn't thought about it. Honestly the new program might have worked for me but I was stubbornly resistant to having to relearn it knowing they could change it yet again.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

• cbabie
    cbabie Posts: 1,569 Member
    Options
    okay, okay,...the HOUND found me... I have had a rough week in managing my time and focus. I am such a routine person, that when I don't keep to it...So just to let you know that I thought about each of you, just didn't get on here. So that being said..a lot to catch up on. My mind has so MANY things I WANT to do and I am trying to find that focus point again...just like I just thought of another book I want to read...right while typing on the board...I need FOCUS!!!

@trooworld Thank you for asking to have me found...I am so happy for your loss!!! great job...you and theslightedgeforever have found your groove!!! Keep moving forward. I met a person this week, telling me how he wanted to be around for his boys as the mom isn't and yet, he is doing nothing to change..has had 2 heart attacks, stents,...still smokes, doesn't exercise or eat right...works 2 jobs, sleeps when he can...so YES I am proud that you found your niche.

@TrishasTime I am so sorry you are still sick...it's good to take care of you first..so we know you are in recovery mode!!

@tulsalo Welcome! I am so glad you found us..yes I was once WW, got to lifetime...then life happened, only I went down to almost nothing and then went the other way..I am trying to find balance and the right plan for me. I didn't like the new connect and hence here we are!!! I used MFG and WW online for a while, but hated double tracking...so I just use MFP and frankly I am still struggling to get that right. LOL

@ChelleTrell I love that you can walk everywhere...I live where maybe you can walk to a grocery store, but it's not really what you want and it's too hot right now to walk anywhere!!! I am so glad to see your post!! Thanks for sharing...I have mostly church and me time planned. I am trying to set some ACHIEVABLE goals for me..so taking some personal time to myself.

@mjsunshine16 Welcome! Yes I allowed stress to take charge of me and put on 20 lbs... I also saw other side effects. I can't let that overwhelm me. I am also a Essential Oil user and with my faith...I am trying to get me back and not let my stress destroy me. This boards helps, but just like with anything in life, we have to be consistant and if you read the post you know I went MIA this week...not good. I have to be consistent in the things I know are a support system to me. So I am so glad you found us..

@theslightedgeforever Great job, stay the course while sil is there... :)

Cbabie
  • TrishasTime
    TrishasTime Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone

Thank you for your concern everyone - I am doing better :) Welcome to our new friends

@theslightedgeforever - Well done on sticking to your plan. Good for you for putting yourself first. As they say in the airplane talk , look after yourself before you look after others :)

@trooworld - Congrats on your loss, well deserved, I know you have worked very hard> I am watching the series little women of LA and they are going to a baby goat yoga session, so will see it all soon.

@cbabie - I am glad the hound found you, I thought we sent an owl? I told my grand daughter yesterday that the word of the day was focus when she went for her license test. It seems she lost her focus and failed her license test again

@chelltrell - Congrats on your 90 day streak :) What does Mary Poppins say _ Once you make anything a game 0 it becomes fun? Glad to see you here. I am with trooworld - where I choose the middle road for the brownie. I also have a quick look a Calorie K*ng to see if anything is there under café section. No fun thing - just getting over this chest infection :(

@mjsunshine - thankyou for your friend request :). I am an x WW lifetimer who has stacked the weight on. I now only go with MFP. Do yo have a fitbit?

@tulsalo - No judgement here and it seems you are telling my story as per the above. Hope you follow your dream and achieve the goals you have set for yourself

My time this weekend is food shopping - which I hate and jus relaxing. Mummia Mia has just opened here and I plan to go and see that as a treat for when I lose some weight. I figure I am going to go back to the treadmill on Monday even if it is just for 10 min. It will all depend on how much coughing happens

Trish
    Perth Western Australia
  • cbabie
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I'll post in a bit but I want to post this from my phone this is walking around my backyard
    [6bsfpd7rneuw.jpg
    ]
  • trooworld
    Options
    @tulsalo how I stay on track on the weekend is that I have a structure in place: I plan to go to the gym in the morning on Saturdays, I pre-track my food every day of the week and that doesn't change on the weekend. I do have fun food on Saturdays (and sometimes on Sundays) but I don't consider that going off track, that is just part of my plan. If I have pre-tracked it, it is part of my plan. I hope that helps! I hope you have fun at Mamma Mia! RE: the new WW program and MFP...I don't really combine it, I don't use MFP, I was using MFP when I found this board, then I rejoined WW and quit tracking in MFP but didn't want to quit this board, so I am really only tracking in WW and using this board to socialize. And I love change, so the change didn't bother me when they flipped everything on its head with the new program lol. But I do understand why people are having a hard time.

@cbabie thanks, people at work are starting to notice that I've lost weight. That's too bad about the person you met. But maybe they'll come around. I'm glad you are back. I'm sorry you had a rough week. I like a lot of structure too. Great job walking around your backyard! If I did that, I'd get 20 steps. ;)

@TrishasTime I'm glad to hear from you and glad you are doing better. Oh that baby goat yoga is probably going to go down as one of the highlights of my year! ;)

Hi all! I don't know if I told you but I re-joined the WW meetings and this morning will be my first meeting (I was online-only). I was doing fine with online-only, but I wanted the camaraderie of the group as well as the benefit of free lifetime when I hit my goal. Today, I am just going to the grocery stores and getting healthy foods. I'm looking forward to dinner tonight: BLT Panzanella + Grilled Garlic Butter Shrimp. I'm going to make it as healthy as possible but it is still going to make a dent in my point budget! Oh, I left out the funnest part: Watermelon mojitos! :O Have a great day.
  • FrankCanDoit
    FrankCanDoit Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I used WW point program a few years back with success but due to other circumstances it didnt stick. Not WW fault but my own. Fast forward a couple of years and I tried WW again once i got motivated to get stuff back on track (I was trying to nip it in the bud before my weight gain got really out of control) and I saw they changed the point system and, imo, IT SUCKED! I absolutely hated it and that was that. I used it for like 3 months but didnt see any real progress so I stopped.

I snowballed for a while and now I'm back on track using MFP. I'm very happy with it and been having good results so its what I'm sticking with.

I understand both systems pretty well. I think I can provide some good insight if anyone wants help comparing the 2, especially if you used to legacy WW point system from around 2010 and are looking to get back on track with MFP.

Feel free to friend me up, or post here with questions. Also I am logging my progress with some comedic relief on Instagram @frankiebonezbiglifechanges and twitter @Frankiebonez145. So feel free to follow me on there as well. I post on all platforms daily.
  • cbabie
    Options
    Morning all,

I did post my walk around my back yard.....however, that was many many times around...LOL That's when I figured out my fitbit heart rate wasn't working....I did all the fixes, even checked to make sure it was on..then called fitbit...LOL it was off...how did I read off for on, I will never know!!! felt stupid. I did my tracking, and this morning is goal setting day.

@TrishasTime glad you are feeling better!! yes we sent the owl...but I know the hound, so I call her the hound..LOL
    I am so sorry for your GD, that is tough, glad you are there to support her. My oldest GD failed her first one and I am not sure when she will try again...soon I hope.

@trooworld I am so happy for you....I am glad you come here to socialize...LOL :)

@FrankiEBoneZ145 I am glad you are back to tracking, it really doesn't matter which you use, just use something to track.

Cbabie
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been stalking your group for a few days and like all the support that you all have for each other. I hope you don't mind if I jump in and join ya'll? :smiley: I joined WW on January 3, 2016, and so far have lost 38 lbs. It's been slow going and often frustrating, but I'm NOT giving up and that is why I joined MFP. I decided that while I like Freestyle I also need to be real with myself and counting calories seems to help me in that department. I don't love having to double track but for right that is what I need to do. A little about myself...I'm 52, live in Georgia with my awesome husband and little dog, Maggie Mae. I'm the ministry assistant at my church and do a lot of volunteering with the different childern's ministries we have. I like to workout on my treadmill and challenge myself with the different programs it has. I think that is enough rambling for one post about me. :wink: I really look forward to getting to know you all!
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    @TrishasTime I do have a Fitbit
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    So this morning I was waiting for my car to go through inspection. Instead of sitting in the waiting room I walked around the plaza attached to the station. I decided to walk in 7-Eleven and did something unusual. I walk to the store and look for things that would be healthy food choices in case for some reason I had to go there at the spur of the moment to get something to eat. It was a lightning how much there was offered their outside of chips and candy.

I met my personal trainer yesterday we set up a plan for me. I’m looking forward to see how it works out. I’m excited for what is to come but also realistic to the fact that this may not happen in the path I envision.
  • tulsalo
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @cbabie it's good to know others have gone through losing and then gaining again and that I'm not alone. Getting it right isn't always 100% the goal. Some days just trying to do better than I did yesterday is progress enough for me. As long as you are being honest, I'm sure you're doing more right than you think.

@TrishasTime thanks for the well wishes! Glad you are overcoming your illness and already thinking about getting back in the gym. That's motivation right there.

@trooworld yeah, thanks that is helpful advice. Pre-tracking during the week does seem to help me a lot so I think I'll try incorporating that into my weekends and see how that goes. The meetings were always my favorite part of WW!

@mjsunshine16 good for you! Gas stations have really stepped it up with healthier snack options lately. I was very impressed with this too when we got a Quik Trip right next to my work and we went in to grab some snacks.

@FrankiEBoneZ145 welcome and best of luck to you! Comedic relief is important. Thanks for sharing.

@TeresaW1020 progress is progress. We're only racing against ourselves. Gotta do what works for you. Good job figuring out what you need to do to succeed. Dedication and consistent good decisions are super helpful!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I am already down since I started less than a week ago so I'm pretty excited about that. Went to lunch with a fairly large group of friends and someone ordered dessert for everyone and they just brought it out and put it in front of me before I could protest or refuse it. **Eyes rolling** Instead of having a hissy fit or crashing my plan for the day with extra calories, I politely asked for a box to take it to go. Haven't decided if I'm gonna let it lurk in my kitchen and temp me or just throw it away. Ugh. Proud of myself for the way I handled it though.
  • TrishasTime
    TrishasTime Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone

@cbabie - Sorry to hear about the gentleman yo met, sometimes we need to hit rock bottom before we realise that we need to do

@trooworld - You are doing so well :) I do remember the camaraderie when I was a WW person going to meeting. I do kind of miss I but I like the support here.

@theslightedgeforever - Hope you are looking after yourself with your SIL there

@mjsunshine16 - We have connected as friends on Fitbit and sometime have challenges that just involve how many steps you do for the week. My profile is https://www.fitbit.com/user/34QJW5 Trish W - if you want to connect. Well done on the behaviour change and more importantly that you recognised it ;)

@TeresaW1020 - As @tulsalo said - progress is progress, but I can understand why you might need a change if you think it is no longer working the way you want it to you. Welcome aboard - I am the only one from Australia here, so I respond at different times to most of you

@frankiebonez145 - Love the comic relief and that you are making positive use on twitter and instagram. Unfortunately I do not use either application very often

@tulsalo - Huge congrats on being a size down already - what a great NSV achievement. Good job on the desert.

I stayed within points yesterday, but only achieved 8000 steps, not additional planned exercise done (none was planned due to coughing) Still bitterly cold and raining here

Hope you all have a lovely weekend wherever you are

Trish
  • ChelleTrell
    ChelleTrell Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Hope you all had a great Saturday. I’m currently sipping on a protein shake debating on whether or not I am going to do a quick cardio video. I did some weight lifting yesterday and I am so sore but it’s a good feeling.

@theslightedgeforever I think “healthy” food can be deceiving especially when we don’t make it ourselves. I prefer things I can accurately weigh/track unless I really want a treat. Hence the dirty brownie lol. I’ve never tried chia seeds at home but maybe I will get some. I eat a lot of fruit so I may steal your idea of sprinkling the chia seeds on top. I’m really happy that you feel like your changing. I feel the same way too and it feels great. Im sorry to hear about your skin cancer. I hope everything is better for you now.

@trooworld I love love love farmers markets!! What did you end up getting?

@tulsalo It’s definitely a treat living in a beach town. I manage retail so I don’t get real weekends. My “weekend” is Monday-Tuesday. I think it’s easier for me to stay on track those days mentally because it’s not a real weekend. Those are actually the days I workout extra because I feel like I have more time.

@cbabie Personal time is SO important. I’m glad your making time for yourself.

@TrishasTime Nice to meet you! Hope you recover soon.

@TeresaW1020 Welcome Welcome! And great job on your 38lb lost that’s amazing.

@FrankiEBoneZ145 Fancy meeting you here! lol

Okay, I’m gonna go do some cardio now because honestly I have no good reason not too. And now that I typed it out and told you all I was going to do it, I really have to.
  • theslightedgeforever
    Options
    Trooworld. Your Friday evening sounded relaxing. I got that Lisa Shea book and saw she has other books too. I’ll also check out the one on Procrastination.

Tulsalo. How was Momma Mia? My other friend saw it and said it was cute. I don’t work outside the home but I struggle more on the weekends as my DH is home and that totally throws off my routine. I had to come up with a weekend routine. We also eat out on one of those days so I have to figure that in too. Hardest thing was to get in my exercise but lately I’ve been doing that. If I allow myself I can be just plain lazy. Both my parents were diabetics. Problem was they still didn’t change their eating habits. I am working on being better.
  • theslightedgeforever
    Options
    Cbabie. The hound wasnt working but I see the owl did. I know you don’t like owls so it’s a good thing to keep you here 😛 Practice makes perfect so keep trying to form those habits. Sil: it’s hard but I’m managing. I’ve kept up on my exercise. We ordered pizza the other night and I cut a piece in half and ate that slowly. Then took the other half Then took one more half so I got 1.5 pieces of pizza really. That beats the 3 full slices I usually eat. Hooray on the backyard walk.

Trishastime. Glad to see you back among the living. Cbabie is really unfocused as she couldn’t tell the difference between an owl and a hound. I wish I would have got 8000 steps yesterday. Lol. My daily goal

Trooworld So tell me why you love change It’s always interesting to hear other perspectives.

@FrankiEBoneZ145 welcome to the group. Thanks good you have found a way to combine weight loss and social media as lifestyle building is the key

@TeresaW1020 Welcome to the group. 38 lbs is still 38 lbs. Even though you have a busy lifestyle you are making your health a priority

mjsunshine16. Great idea about 7/11. I did that once at the grocery store. I’m such a routine person and I hate grocery shopping that I just get in and get out. I never explored. Maybe the trainer path will take you down one greater than you ever envisioned. I need to start working on my on program and get that set up so it will be ready by Aug 1.

Tulsalo. Way to go on taking a pause with the dessert. No mindless eating for you.

ChelleTrell. Skin cancer. Everything is okay. I’m just more diligent about the sun now. I love the sun but that was my problem or my nose was too big and stuck way out in the sun. 😛 yaaay on the extra cardio That’s why this group is special. Accountability

Whew Finally got through all that. I did 10 min stretching and 10 min walk. Slow day.

• trooworld
    Options
    @FrankiEBoneZ145 you have to find what works for you, right? That's great that MFP is working for you. Welcome!

@cbabie oh, that's too bad about your Fitbit. I'm glad you figured out what was wrong though! Good job with the walking! Thanks, yes, I love this place lol.

@TeresaW1020 Hi there, welcome! I'm glad you came out of the shadows lol. Of course, we don't mind! Jump in, the water's warm! ;) 38 lbs is awesome, congrats! I did doubletracking for a bit and found it helpful, but ultimately, I decided to just track in WW and socialize here lol (and on Connect). It must be really hot in Georgia right now...it's hot in So Cal right now so I can only imagine!

@mjsunshine16 great NSV at the 7-11! Now you know in case you need to stop at the 7-11 for something quick. Good luck with the personal trainer.

@tulsalo you are definitely not alone with the losing and gaining. I lost 40 lbs in 2010 and gained it all back, now I am down 32 lbs again on my way back down. I do love the meetings. Congrats on being down! Woot woot! You did great with the surprise dessert. Hate that when that happens grrrh.

@TrishasTime thanks! I do like the support here too. I rarely get above 8,000 steps myself...most of my exercise comes from either the recumbent bike or BodyPump. I just don't have the time to add in walking as well. I have been trying to add in 5 minutes of walking every hour at work, but that doesn't seem to be making much of a difference. :/

@ChelleTrell I hope you had a great Saturday as well! I like that sore from weight lifting feeling...makes me feel like I accomplished something since I don't sweat lol. I'm going to the farmer's market in about an hour, I don't think I will get anything since I already blew my food budget for the week but who knows? I might be tempted by something. I definitely might be tempted to get lunch since I haven't eaten anything!!! Go do your cardio, lady!!!

@theslightedgeforever my Friday night was pretty relaxing. I ended up watching a movie from the library called "Tammy and the Bachelor" that a friend had recommended, it's from the 1960s with Debbie Reynolds in it. It was sweet. The food I mentioned was last night and it was delicious, especially the Panzanella salad. Great job with the pizza, I have said it before and I'll say it again, I am working on pizza and I don't think I could do what you did. I love change because I'm a thrill seeker. I love the thrill of new. That's why I love shopping as well. It's dangerous to love new. But there you have it.

Hi all! Well, I did go to BodyPump yesterday and then went to Walmart for healthy groceries and zoomed home to drop those off and then zoomed to the WW meeting where I arrived late. :( BUT...I did go and I'm down another 3 lbs for a total loss of 32.4 lbs from my highest weight in 2012. I've got a busy day ahead of me, I'm going to the farmer's market with my friend, then meal prepping the rest of the day. I'll repeat myself: if I don't meal prep, it makes it extremely hard for me to stay on track during the week...it + pre-tracking are the keys to my success. I hope you all have a great Sunday!