NON WW & WW NEWBIES, OUR NEW LIFE, THE START OF SOMETHING WONDERFUL

Replies

• theslightedgeforever
    theslightedgeforever Posts: 2,214 Member
    Quick check in here. Stayed OP with my carbs but cals were about 100 over. Exercise was 35 min walk on treadmill and 10 min walk outside. I was at the clinic and had an errand to run so I walked it instead of taking the car. Extra steps for my fitbit.

Hope all are doing well. Make good choices
  • trooworld
    trooworld Posts: 5,880 Member
    @renaegry Well the good news is that you can get it off, right? OMG! That kitten is ADORABLE!!! Are you going to keep the name Willy or rename him?

@joannadavison I agree, who do they design these processed meals for??? :D I had to look up Nandos, it looks like South African style chicken? That sounds interesting.

@gemwolf110 A new fire pit? That should be a fun addition! I didn't know you got a second job. Congrats! Look at the puppers around the pit!!! :D

@theslightedgeforever Hello!

Hi all. MFP keeps crashing when I try to go into my food diary from my desktop computer, so it's a good thing I PRETRACKED MY ENTIRE WEEK OF MEALS YESTERDAY!!! Of course, the reason I tried to go into it this morning was that I needed to adjust it. I didn't eat what I said I was going to eat for dinner last night, so that needs to be changed.

EMPOWERED.
    September goals: track 1 meal a day, drink 50 oz of liquids a day, lose 1 lb
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Good morning all. Quick check in. Weighed myself this morning and wasn’t pretty. 159.4. Can’t believe I let myself get there. Been bouncing between 148-150. But weight is logged now time to start losing it.

Plan for the day is stay with in calories. Get weight workout in and a 30 min walk during sons football practice. Hope to hit my 10K steps but will be sitting at my table working most of the day.

New fur baby is good. Tiny little thing. He was a rescue. He weighed in this morning at 2lbs 3 oz. time to fatten him up.

My fur babies. mgbe246nwbpb.jpeg
    9t083c519r06.jpeg
    18t3nuqy3h4z.jpeg
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,335 Member
    renaegry wrote: »
    Good morning all. Quick check in. Weighed myself this morning and wasn’t pretty. 159.4. Can’t believe I let myself get there. Been bouncing between 148-150. But weight is logged now time to start losing it.

Plan for the day is stay with in calories. Get weight workout in and a 30 min walk during sons football practice. Hope to hit my 10K steps but will be sitting at my table working most of the day.

New fur baby is good. Tiny little thing. He was a rescue. He weighed in this morning at 2lbs 3 oz. time to fatten him up.

My fur babies. mgbe246nwbpb.jpeg
    9t083c519r06.jpeg
    18t3nuqy3h4z.jpeg

They are all so cute!!! Love them.

Know the feeling. I got a desk job and it’s just a bit too sedentary for me. I gotta see about getting one of those stand up desks.
  • its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    Hey all

I’m about the same, not losing weight and not gaining, so I suppose that is ok. Things are okay, I’ve just been taking a break from posting.

@renaegry what a cutie! I hope they’re all getting along.

@theslightedgeforever good job with the exercising. That is great you’re having so much success with your numbers!

@gemwolf110 that will be nice to have a firepit. I hope you get a discount at the store!

@trooworld good idea to make your own meals again. It is time consuming but it’s a big difference with calories. It’s always a learning experience, when the scale goes up. I try to learn something from it and do better next time. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t lol. Reading club- rotating genres is a great idea. The older I get the lighter I want my reading to be. I don’t think I could read the classics.

@TeresaW1020 thanks! I’m ok, I feel better now, not so sick. I didn’t post, I guess I was feeling anti-social or something. I’m trying more now. I also feel a lot better physically. I don’t blame you for not making your own mayo- there are limits!

@joannadavison are you a teacher?

Sorry I missed people. It’s been a while, I will try to post more regularly. I’m trying to eat below maintenance and end up eating at maintenance. So it is what it is. Month over month my intake has been less but still just very small changes.

I just had a week off, it was kind of quiet. I wish I could go away but I can’t afford it right now. I am dreading winter coming again- same thing, I wish I could go away but can’t really afford it.

Other than that things are good. My Indian cooking class starts next week. I’m looking forward to it, but I’m a little afraid I will end up bringing home lots of rice, naan, etc. I’m hoping I will be able to freeze it.

Today I’m going to the gym w/trainer, leg day. Tomorrow I have to go in to the office for once.
  • gemwolf110
    its_cleo wrote: »
    Hey all

I’m about the same, not losing weight and not gaining, so I suppose that is ok. Things are okay, I’ve just been taking a break from posting.

@renaegry what a cutie! I hope they’re all getting along.

@theslightedgeforever good job with the exercising. That is great you’re having so much success with your numbers!

@gemwolf110 that will be nice to have a firepit. I hope you get a discount at the store!

@trooworld good idea to make your own meals again. It is time consuming but it’s a big difference with calories. It’s always a learning experience, when the scale goes up. I try to learn something from it and do better next time. Sometimes I do, sometimes I don’t lol. Reading club- rotating genres is a great idea. The older I get the lighter I want my reading to be. I don’t think I could read the classics.

@TeresaW1020 thanks! I’m ok, I feel better now, not so sick. I didn’t post, I guess I was feeling anti-social or something. I’m trying more now. I also feel a lot better physically. I don’t blame you for not making your own mayo- there are limits!

@joannadavison are you a teacher?

Sorry I missed people. It’s been a while, I will try to post more regularly. I’m trying to eat below maintenance and end up eating at maintenance. So it is what it is. Month over month my intake has been less but still just very small changes.

I just had a week off, it was kind of quiet. I wish I could go away but I can’t afford it right now. I am dreading winter coming again- same thing, I wish I could go away but can’t really afford it.

Other than that things are good. My Indian cooking class starts next week. I’m looking forward to it, but I’m a little afraid I will end up bringing home lots of rice, naan, etc. I’m hoping I will be able to freeze it.

Today I’m going to the gym w/trainer, leg day. Tomorrow I have to go in to the office for once.

Yes I do get a discount and I know where I’ll be buying all my family’s Christmas presents from lol.

Hope you enjoy your Indian cooking class. It sounds interesting.
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    @trooworld Nando's restaurant chain is mainly chicken but my girls took me in holidays & I loved the seasoning on the veggie burger. Found a kit in supermarket so tried it. It's Peri-peri seasoning originating from South Africa .
    Hope you can get MFP working.

@theslightedgeforever Hi! Well done

@renaergy my weight wasn't goos either. 3rd day back on track & feeling better already. Furbabies are gorgeous. How many do you have??

@its_cleo yes-I'm a secondary school science teacher. Hope your PT was good. Cookery class sounds good. One of my friends is Indian origin & cooks her Mum's family recipes- Yum!!! I know what you mean about winter. I went to IKEA after work & it was starting to get dark when we left before 8pm!

@gemwolf -interested to see the firepit.

Managed to stay reasonable today with lunch provided at work. Stupidly stumbled on bench ( putting up display) & tried to steady myself on computer- which of course didn't work so I fell. All my rubbish muscles stiff but I've pulled my wrist-like going over on ankle! What a muppet!!
    Got little bit of work to finish then I'm off to bed. Got PT at gym tomorrow- only a half day. :)
  • gemwolf110
    edited September 2019
    @trooworld Nando's restaurant chain is mainly chicken but my girls took me in holidays & I loved the seasoning on the veggie burger. Found a kit in supermarket so tried it. It's Peri-peri seasoning originating from South Africa .
    Hope you can get MFP working.

@theslightedgeforever Hi! Well done

@renaergy my weight wasn't goos either. 3rd day back on track & feeling better already. Furbabies are gorgeous. How many do you have??

@its_cleo yes-I'm a secondary school science teacher. Hope your PT was good. Cookery class sounds good. One of my friends is Indian origin & cooks her Mum's family recipes- Yum!!! I know what you mean about winter. I went to IKEA after work & it was starting to get dark when we left before 8pm!

@gemwolf -interested to see the firepit.

Managed to stay reasonable today with lunch provided at work. Stupidly stumbled on bench ( putting up display) & tried to steady myself on computer- which of course didn't work so I fell. All my rubbish muscles stiff but I've pulled my wrist-like going over on ankle! What a muppet!!
    Got little bit of work to finish then I'm off to bed. Got PT at gym tomorrow- only a half day. :)

It’s coming along slowly

w8m5hiite65m.jpeg
    zcwzxh637zeq.jpeg
  • theslightedgeforever
    @trooworld I don't like using the food tracker on the desktop. It's too darn slow to enter anything. I like the phone app because it gives me all the foods I usually eat with whatever I'm trying to enter and I can just click click click and I'm done. If something takes too much of my time, I usually won't do it and move on. ADHD brain here. The important thing is that you are tracking. Good for you.

@renaegry Cute kitties. Well, you have a starting point and a plan. That's the two most important things. Now time to execute that plan and then tweak what doesn't work for you. You have to make the plan fit into your lifestyle. You can do it!

@gemwolf110 Hooray on the desk job. Maybe you can take lots of trips to the water cooler or whatever to keep the blood flowing in your legs until you get a stand up desk. Park farther away in the parking lot. Take the stairs instead of elevator if that applies. So many ways to get in extra steps. I love fire pits. I wanted a built in one but dh got me an above the ground one. :sigh: The bottom is almost rusted out and I need to buy a new one. See, if he had listened to me we wouldn't need a new one.
  • theslightedgeforever
    @joannadavison So back to reality for you. Vacation's over. I have a friend from Hull UK and she likes clotted cream scones. I had never heard of it. She said American food is weird when we first met. I told her yeah and she eats beans on toast for breakfast so...…… You have a starting point. Now do you have a plan to get back on track and lose some weight? Oh, I should have read your yesterday's post first. Yes you do have a plan.

@teresaw1020 Do you have a spreadsheet made out to get you to Onederland? Yeah, I'm not one to be a strict rule follower. But I really do need structure. So I'm still tweaking my program to fit me but yet add in as many healthier food choices as I can.

@trooworld I like your journaling where you list the things that may have made you stumble lately. That's what we have to do. Figure out what's holding us back from getting to where we want to go.

@renaegry I had the same vacation dilemma that you did. 10 lb gain in vacation. It seems I spend 6 months getting that back off and then holidays roll around and then I put it back on. I blame my kids. lol Then spend next 6 months getting it off and then vacation time. I vowed to do different this year but I didn't. I do have a plan for next year though.

@gemwolf110 I like the fence around the firepit.

So missing the rest of you. As @cbabie says, do we have to send the hounds out for you? I know @trishastime is in her caravan somewhere in the outback. I hope she's having a good time.

I had 4 facial lesions removed today. So I have 4 stitches and steri-strips all over my face. Not a pretty sight. Plus I forgot I'm not supposed to bend over and I keep forgetting. The chin stich started bleeding. I might have to wear a mask when I go out. lol Hopefully all of these come back clear and they don't have to go back in deeper and wider. But I'm back to no exercise for the next 10 days. I was just getting into the groove again too. I still don't see how stitches in my face will be a problem with exercise. I said I'll just walk on my treadmill. He said no. So to keep up my routine, I will concentrate on getting at least 5000 steps per day. Surely walking slowly around the house won't bother the stitches.

I stayed OP with my food today. I purposely planned cheese bread cause I know it's comfort food for me and I didn't have to cook. But it's full of sodium so the scale will be a bit higher tomorrow. That's good and bad. Good because I know it's just sodium and will come back down. Bad because it's my 100 day weigh in.
  • trooworld
    @renaegry Well, now you know where you are so you can go from here. Adorable fur babies!!!

@its_cleo Yeah, I told my husband that I need to start meal prepping in the morning and if he was going to cook for his family, he needs to do it either later on Sunday after I'm done meal prepping, or on Saturday. Otherwise, meal prepping won't get done! re: the classics...exactly...I read the classics all through college, I've had enough already! I hope you enjoy your cooking class.

@joannadavison That sounds yummy! Yes, MFP is working again, thanks! Oh my gosh, I hope you are okay from the fall?

@theslightedgeforever Ah, I see. I have to use the desktop because I create recipes and creating recipes is easier on the desktop. I'm jealous of you people's fire pits. ;) Yes, I'm really feeling overwhelmed and stressed: I've had a pain in my left part of my chest for 3 days that I think is anxiety-related. Yesterday, I took my anxiety medication and the pain went away. Before that, I thought I was having a heart attack. It's just stress. Not seeing a way out of my current situation. I'm sorry to hear you had to have lesions removed, I hope the results are okay. I hope that the 10 days fly by.

EMPOWERED.
  • renaegry
    renaegry Posts: 1,256 Member
    Quick check in. Getting ready to head to football practice. Plan is to get in a 5km jog during practice and got my yogurt fruit and granola packed for breakfast.

Yesterday was a good day. Got my weight workout in and a 30 min walk and stayed well within calories

@trooworld we are keeping the name Willy. Somewhat suits him.

@its_cleo so far my female hisses and then goes and hides for the day under the bed so hopefully she will come around. And my male is coming around. JZ (male) will be snuggling with Willy by the end of the week I’m sure. And Oreo (female) hopefully she will she has always been kind of snooty hides under the bed when we get company always. An Indian cooking class sounds awesome. One of my favourites is naan with butter chicken and rice.

@joannadavison we have 3. The orange one is JZ male 2 years old. Black one is Oreo female 2 years old and the new one is Willy male 3 months old. My daughter has been working all summer with a kitty chore chart earning him. We rescued him from a shelter

@theslightedgeforever yes it’s a viscous Circle. I always vow to change. I do really need to stick with this. Would love to reach my goal of 140 or 135. Now that we have the weight set I am slowly getting to my goal of toning shoulders arms etc.

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    @renaegry, your new kitty is sooooo cute!! <3 That is exactly the type of kitty I hope to get one day. The thought of bringing a kitten in our home really freaks my husband out so I’m not sure if it will happen but a girl can dream. ;) You will get off what you gained. Just get determined and stick to your plan. :)

@gemwolf110, what a nice firepit you are building! We have been talking about getting a small firepit when we get our new backyard. I wonder if I can find a recipe for Keto friendly s’mores. :D

@its_cleo, glad you are feeling better. I hope you love the cooking class! Make sure you share with us your experiences. You definitely might have to make adjustments for all the food you might be eating in that class, but it's going to be sooooo tasty! :)

@joannadavison, ouch your poor body! Science was one of my favorite subjects in school. I bet you’re a great teacher and lots of fun! :)

@theslightedgeforever, right now I have two spreadsheets that I use to track my weekly weight and monthly progress. This morning I weighed and I’m on my 139th week since I had started WW back in 1/17. I keep notes on the spreadsheet so it’s interesting to look it over and see the how and why of my weight losses, gains, and stalls. You better listen to your doctor and take it easy! Will you adjust your calories to make up for not being able to exercise?

Good morning! I spent most of the day yesterday getting the kitchen and our office packed up. Today is more packing and organizing. Tomorrow, I will work until about 11 am and then we go to the house for the final walkthrough and then it's off to sign the final papers and get our key! I'm super excited! :) I've been spending all my free time on Wayfair and other sites getting ideas for what I want to buy. I need three rugs, breakfast room table and chairs, porch furniture, a new ottoman, TV stand, entryway table, mudroom hall tree, and other misc. items. Thankfully we are selling this house for more than we are paying for the new one. Otherwise, my sweet hubby would have a coronary when he goes to pay the credit cards bill. :o I've promised him that I will go slow and take it one thing at a time. Whatever!! :D I did manage to lose a pound this week! B)
  • gemwolf110
    @trooworld I don't like using the food tracker on the desktop. It's too darn slow to enter anything. I like the phone app because it gives me all the foods I usually eat with whatever I'm trying to enter and I can just click click click and I'm done. If something takes too much of my time, I usually won't do it and move on. ADHD brain here. The important thing is that you are tracking. Good for you.

@renaegry Cute kitties. Well, you have a starting point and a plan. That's the two most important things. Now time to execute that plan and then tweak what doesn't work for you. You have to make the plan fit into your lifestyle. You can do it!

@gemwolf110 Hooray on the desk job. Maybe you can take lots of trips to the water cooler or whatever to keep the blood flowing in your legs until you get a stand up desk. Park farther away in the parking lot. Take the stairs instead of elevator if that applies. So many ways to get in extra steps. I love fire pits. I wanted a built in one but dh got me an above the ground one. :sigh: The bottom is almost rusted out and I need to buy a new one. See, if he had listened to me we wouldn't need a new one.

That’s exactly what happened to the last one. Completely rusted out
  • gemwolf110
    @renaegry, your new kitty is sooooo cute!! <3 That is exactly the type of kitty I hope to get one day. The thought of bringing a kitten in our home really freaks my husband out so I’m not sure if it will happen but a girl can dream. ;) You will get off what you gained. Just get determined and stick to your plan. :)

@gemwolf110, what a nice firepit you are building! We have been talking about getting a small firepit when we get our new backyard. I wonder if I can find a recipe for Keto friendly s’mores. :D

@its_cleo, glad you are feeling better. I hope you love the cooking class! Make sure you share with us your experiences. You definitely might have to make adjustments for all the food you might be eating in that class, but it's going to be sooooo tasty! :)

@joannadavison, ouch your poor body! Science was one of my favorite subjects in school. I bet you’re a great teacher and lots of fun! :)

@theslightedgeforever, right now I have two spreadsheets that I use to track my weekly weight and monthly progress. This morning I weighed and I’m on my 139th week since I had started WW back in 1/17. I keep notes on the spreadsheet so it’s interesting to look it over and see the how and why of my weight losses, gains, and stalls. You better listen to your doctor and take it easy! Will you adjust your calories to make up for not being able to exercise?

Good morning! I spent most of the day yesterday getting the kitchen and our office packed up. Today is more packing and organizing. Tomorrow, I will work until about 11 am and then we go to the house for the final walkthrough and then it's off to sign the final papers and get our key! I'm super excited! :) I've been spending all my free time on Wayfair and other sites getting ideas for what I want to buy. I need three rugs, breakfast room table and chairs, porch furniture, a new ottoman, TV stand, entryway table, mudroom hall tree, and other misc. items. Thankfully we are selling this house for more than we are paying for the new one. Otherwise, my sweet hubby would have a coronary when he goes to pay the credit cards bill. :o I've promised him that I will go slow and take it one thing at a time. Whatever!! :D I did manage to lose a pound this week! B)

Thank you. Mmm s’mores
  • gemwolf110
    @joannadavison So back to reality for you. Vacation's over. I have a friend from Hull UK and she likes clotted cream scones. I had never heard of it. She said American food is weird when we first met. I told her yeah and she eats beans on toast for breakfast so...…… You have a starting point. Now do you have a plan to get back on track and lose some weight? Oh, I should have read your yesterday's post first. Yes you do have a plan.

@teresaw1020 Do you have a spreadsheet made out to get you to Onederland? Yeah, I'm not one to be a strict rule follower. But I really do need structure. So I'm still tweaking my program to fit me but yet add in as many healthier food choices as I can.

@trooworld I like your journaling where you list the things that may have made you stumble lately. That's what we have to do. Figure out what's holding us back from getting to where we want to go.

@renaegry I had the same vacation dilemma that you did. 10 lb gain in vacation. It seems I spend 6 months getting that back off and then holidays roll around and then I put it back on. I blame my kids. lol Then spend next 6 months getting it off and then vacation time. I vowed to do different this year but I didn't. I do have a plan for next year though.

@gemwolf110 I like the fence around the firepit.

So missing the rest of you. As @cbabie says, do we have to send the hounds out for you? I know @trishastime is in her caravan somewhere in the outback. I hope she's having a good time.

I had 4 facial lesions removed today. So I have 4 stitches and steri-strips all over my face. Not a pretty sight. Plus I forgot I'm not supposed to bend over and I keep forgetting. The chin stich started bleeding. I might have to wear a mask when I go out. lol Hopefully all of these come back clear and they don't have to go back in deeper and wider. But I'm back to no exercise for the next 10 days. I was just getting into the groove again too. I still don't see how stitches in my face will be a problem with exercise. I said I'll just walk on my treadmill. He said no. So to keep up my routine, I will concentrate on getting at least 5000 steps per day. Surely walking slowly around the house won't bother the stitches.

I stayed OP with my food today. I purposely planned cheese bread cause I know it's comfort food for me and I didn't have to cook. But it's full of sodium so the scale will be a bit higher tomorrow. That's good and bad. Good because I know it's just sodium and will come back down. Bad because it's my 100 day weigh in.

Thank you. It was a good fence. Going to repurpose it.
  • its_cleo
    its_cleo Posts: 544 Member
    edited September 2019
    @gemwolf110 That firepit looks great! That will be so nice to have.

@TeresaW1020 shopping for all that furniture sounds fun. I would love to do something like that. Actually I wish I could get like an interior decorator to help me, bc I can't think of good ideas on my own.

@renaegry I'm sure with time they'll get used to one another. That's cute your daughter was working to get him. I have two cats, both are 13. I swore I wouldn't get another one but last week I was walking by a vet clinic and they have a big display that is where they house kittens for sale. I watched 3 of them play, they were so cute. I did resist though!

@trooworld sorry you're struggling with so much anxiety, that is difficult.

@theslightedgeforever ouch, I hope your face heals okay. That sounds so unpleasant. Yeah take it slow.

@joannadavison I see, must be busy time of year. I always thought being a teacher would be hard- you have to deal with kids, parents, and the govt lol.

Well I was supposed to see my trainer yesterday. I do every Tues/Thurs at 5pm. Except this week I had to cancel my Thursday session. So I went yesterday changed into my gym clothes and was doing some stretches, and then my trainer showed up with someone else. Turns out the admin staff had wiped me out of their system completely and then booked him in with someone else during my usual time. So I didn't work out, I just changed and came home, it was just a mistake they made and I tried to be gracious, but I was super super super annoyed.

They asked me to come this evening instead so I said yes, but I don't really feel up to it and it's a later appointment and it just doesn't work out well for me. But I will go anyway. I'm still really annoyed about the whole thing. I need to get over it.

I have a physical/checkup tomorrow. I don't think it will be a full physical, just a couple things. I put it off, don't really want to go.

I'm ready for the weekend lol.
  • JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    For all those who commented- I'm OK after yesterday- one wrist & the opposite hand's thumb are somewhat sore- appears to be pulled ligaments but nothing serious- both moving better today. I have some huge bruises but they aren't hurting!!

@renaergy cute!!! Love the name oreo! Well done on the 5K.

@gemwolf110 firepit looking good.

@its_cleo oh no!! That's so annoying and doesn't do much for motivation. Hope you can get to session.

@theslightedgeforever hope you are feeling Ok & doing better.

@TeresaW1020 I love looking at house decor. Enjoy shopping for all those new house purchases.

@trooworld big hugs.

I hope I haven't missed anyone.
    Just a quick look & msg while waiting on youngest- picking her up from Police Cadets. She's moved up an age group tonight.
    My 2 are back to school tomorrow- I hope I remember to collect them! 🤣🤣
  • theslightedgeforever
    @trooworld Do you have Android or iPhone? I know nothing of the Android app, but on the iPhone, I just import the recipes from whichever site I'm using to the app. Then I check to make sure the ingredients are correct and then # of servings and then it's done. Could you use both? Desktop for creating the recipes and then the app for the actual eating part once you've finished in case you have to change something. I assume your phone is with you a lot more than your desktop. Sometimes I don't eat all of my omelette on Saturdays so then I have to downgrade the portion size. Sorry about your anxiety. Do you have a calm space in your new place? Somewhere to just be alone and listen to some calming music, maybe a light a candle, incense, or whatever is your preferred method? Sometimes it's good to just go get out all the things that are stressing you out on paper somewhere. Or online journal. That's my preferred method. big hugs to you. I don't like the classics either for the same reason. My first bookclub was reading those and I was reading Dean Koontz books. lol They always scared me. Sometime I wouldn't even want to turn the page. I was so glad when they changed to popular fiction. Now I just read romance unless it's a bookclub book. This group reads popular fiction. I'm having trouble getting through this month's book. I have a week left. 70% more to go.

@renaegry Sounds like you jumped back in right away with your plan. Good for you. I love naan with butter chicken too. I'm making that next week. I just added it to my spreadsheet this afternoon. I love naan with hummus. Our weight goals are about the same. I'll have to see what I look like when I get there. I don't want to look like some gaunt old lady if I lose it in the face first. Although right now I would like to lose some face fat. My eyes would be bigger like they used to be. lol

@its_cleo Somehow I missed your post yesterday. Maybe too busy looking at kitties and firepits. Sometimes I get in those quiet moods too. I know you all are shocked, right? lol So keep making those small changes and look around to find more so the scale starts inching downwards. Look over your food diary and see where you could cut 50-100 cals. Pick any day this week. A piece of cheese on a sandwich? Cut portion sizes down from 1 c to 3/4 c? I'm doing that with my carbs if I happen to be slightly over my boundary. I input everything I've planned in the morning and then find I'm over like 2 carbs. So I have to go make changes somewhere. I'll take a maintain of gain any day. Although I really need to be about 50 lbs smaller to do that on a consistent basis. I've been at this weight far too long. I gain the 10 lbs and then lose the 10 lbs. I hope you get the trainer schedule figured out. Especially since it was their mistake. It's hard when our routines get messed up.

@teresaw1020 You asked about calories and lack of exercise. No because on my red days, I'm barely doing anything at all anyway. If I tweak this program, I'm afraid I'll give it up entirely because it will become "hard" for me. So I'm going to continue to do what I've planned and then just expect to maintain and hopefully not gain. It's just a week and a half. The days are counting down to your new home. So excited for you. Yaaay on the one lb.

@gemwolf110 That's a good idea about repurposing the fence. I'm going to recover my pillows that sit by the firepit. The sun has damaged them over the years. I'm ready for the smell of smoke and the crackle of a fire.

@joannadavison Hmmm.....I must have missed one of your posts too around the time I missed @its_cleo Oh I see it now. Sorry about your little accident. Seems like a lot of us are banged up around here in one way or another.

Ok, that's done. Today is my 100 day weigh in plus I finished the 2nd book. I lost 0.6 lbs Told you that cheese bread would come back to bite me. But a loss is a loss. I'm headed in the right direction. So now onto my 3rd 100 days which I will start on the 9th. I've already picked out my book. Had to go to another author as this one didn't do a third 100 day book. lol I'm doing Beck Diet Solution Workbook along with Diet Trap Solution. Same author. It's all about changing how you think about food. What kind of traps we all into with food. Etc. Etc.

I stayed within my carb boundary-Red day. no exercise. I did walk slowly around the house for 10 min.
  • trooworld
    @renaegry You are doing great! I love the name Willy, I think it's perfect. :)

@TeresaW1020 Hahaha! Have fun shopping and congrats on losing that pound!!!

@its_cleo Thanks, it is. And now, its friend depression has come for a visit as well. :/ Sorry about the gym mix up, that would annoy me, too. I'm ready for the weekend as well.

@joannadavison I'm glad you are okay and thanks for the hugs!

@theslightedgeforever I have Android. I do use both, but prefer the desktop. Thanks for your suggestions. The only place I have is the bedroom, but yes, I could go in there. Yesterday, I was also hit with some major depression. Nothing is really triggering it, it's not situational this time, it is just hitting me. What helped last night was putting the a/c on, wrapping up in a blanket and watching a sitcom with my husband. But I feel the blah of depression once again today. I just need to survive the day and I'll be fine at home. I would love it if my book club switched to popular fiction, I hope they do! Good luck finishing your book. :) Congrats on the loss, yes you are heading in the right direction.

Hi gals. My husband and I ordered a stationary bike last night. I wouldn't use one at the gym because I don't want to go to the gym, it's too crowded, but I would use one at home. It kind of made me feel a little better knowing I'm going to do something to exercise. Yesterday at work, I was tempted to buy a cookie from the cafe but I distracted myself and didn't get it.

EMPOWERED.