Who says plus size girls don't have curves?

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Haters, Ms. Tattoo. The flat butt, flat chested girls are just jealous, LOL. Nobody want a bone, but a dog. Keep your head up, and thanks for the shout out to us Curvy Girls :).

this is repulsive body shaming at its finest.....
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    5'11...somewhere in the 185 range.

Measurements approx 42, 32.5, 42

5c64ab01-eeba-4a8d-9741-6170aff73719_zpsbf399904.jpg
  • SirBonerFart
    SirBonerFart Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    "What makes a woman a woman is between two things: her legs."
    -Selma Hayak, Dogma

Although I disagree. Because transsexuals can have surgeries to have the right exterior parts, but they never have the hip sway we women have. Curvy or not.

why do you hate transsexuals?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

You are pure sexiness.
  • Keffinger22
    Keffinger22 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    421985_602619904251_976183883_n_zps7935ba6e.jpg

5'6ft 215lbs

I am th one on the right with the pink bedazzled top :) I'd say I have curves!

Kimberly
    Options

om nom nom... *drools*
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Haters, Ms. Tattoo. The flat butt, flat chested girls are just jealous, LOL. Nobody want a bone, but a dog. Keep your head up, and thanks for the shout out to us Curvy Girls :).

Though its nice to see us big girls with confidence don't kid yourself by putting down someone else. It's freaking obvious that men love thin women. You are being ridiculous.
  • AspiringPinkPinUp
    Options
    If I knew how to post a pic I'd be showin' off my currrves!!! You all are beautiful!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

I realise that you are trying to support the OP, but what you said is horrible. You should be ashamed of yourself.
  • SoViLicious
    Options

I realise that you are trying to support the OP, but what you said is horrible. You should be ashamed of yourself.

This....
    Options

Though its nice to see us big girls with confidence don't kid yourself by putting down someone else. It's freaking obvious that men love thin women. You are being ridiculous.

I love a confident woman. Heck, I encourage women to be confident, but not by way of putting down other women.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    REAL women do not all come in the same shape. And any shape can be attractive. I see petite women here with gentle curves that are sexy (Adini, supah, stacy, etc), curvier women that are sexy (CatrinaH, rachelj, glutesandabs, etc) and more. Different body shapes are a good thing.

i see how you didn't mention me, timbo. once again, you've given me the shaft (see what i did there?)

OP: you are beautiful. all women on MFP, big/small/tall/short/wide/narrow/fit/shmooshy, are beautiful! no body shaming! blech!

eta: my curves:

8451817_6468.jpg
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options

Actually men are not Dogs therefore you cannot compair them as such. REAL Women and men respect one another.
  • CrazyAnimalLady
    CrazyAnimalLady Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Heck yeah you can be big and still have curves! Heres a picture from last year at my heaviest, I may have been 345 lbs but I definitely had the good kind of curves!
    160e81y.jpg

I fixed it. ^_^

Thanks! I'm still not sure what I did wrong lol
  • buckshot1969
    Options
    HOW DO YOU POST PICS ON HERE?
  • downsizinghoss
    downsizinghoss Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    I am offended. Why do only real women get the glory here? Fake ones have curves too!

550336m.jpg
  • SoViLicious
    Options
    I am offended. Why do only real women get the glory here? Fake ones have curves too!

550336m.jpg

Bet she poisons you with BPH
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    REAL women do not all come in the same shape. And any shape can be attractive. I see petite women here with gentle curves that are sexy (Adini, supah, stacy, etc), curvier women that are sexy (CatrinaH, rachelj, glutesandabs, etc) and more. Different body shapes are a good thing.

i see how you didn't mention me, timbo. once again, you've given me the shaft (see what i did there?)

OP: you are beautiful. all women on MFP, big/small/tall/short/wide/narrow/fit/shmooshy, are beautiful! no body shaming! blech!

eta: my curves:

8451817_6468.jpg

Bwahahaha!! I was trying to keep it to three quick examples each. There are a ton of others I could have mentioned. :P
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    When I was heavier I didn't think I had any curves. That was around 236. I am now 188 and I think I have curves and I am liking them. :) I do think everyone is sexy. No matter what body type they have :D

45ddeb0f-cc4a-4323-8bb9-34af554934bd_zps2c2b6d62.jpg
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options