Myfitnesspal

Message Boards Chit-Chat
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What's on your mind?

Replies

• twitchandshouttwitchandshout Member Posts: 1,593 Member Member Posts: 1,593 Member
    Do I really need social skills if I never see people? Eye contact, please. Body language, pshaw.
  • IslandGal3IslandGal3 Member Posts: 690 Member Member Posts: 690 Member
    IslandGal3 wrote: »
    4d1w3apjdert.jpg

What's on my mind... This ^^^, sex, and a sammich. I'll pass on the cauliflower.

yeah instructions said to discard :)

I missed that part. The dessert got me excited. Or maybe it was the sex, and sammich.
    edited February 3
  • will_it_go_round_in_circleswill_it_go_round_in_circles Member Posts: 949 Member Member Posts: 949 Member
    4d1w3apjdert.jpg

What's on my mind... This ^^^, sex, and a sammich. I'll pass on the cauliflower.

yeah instructions said to discard :)

I missed that part. The dessert
    got me excited. Or maybe it was the sex, and sammich.

yes
  • Miss_Chiev0us_Miss_Chiev0us_ Member Posts: 1,772 Member Member Posts: 1,772 Member
    CacoEther wrote: »
    If anyone has any penne or rigatoni laying around... 😆

4hwjolmalbbo.gif

It would be fun to do this but I’d cook them first just to freak people out

😂😂😂
  • 777Gemma888777Gemma888 Member Posts: 9,563 Member Member Posts: 9,563 Member
    What drives a 23 years old woman to get botox all over her face? 🤦 Leaving work for an emergency procedure and it's botox. Smh
  • will_it_go_round_in_circleswill_it_go_round_in_circles Member Posts: 949 Member Member Posts: 949 Member
    What drives a 23 years old woman to get botox all over her face? 🤦 Leaving work for an emergency procedure and it's botox. Smh

instagram
  • ReenieHJReenieHJ Member Posts: 6,528 Member Member Posts: 6,528 Member
    Well now sex is on my mind

Hiccups are on mine.
  • Miss_Chiev0us_Miss_Chiev0us_ Member Posts: 1,772 Member Member Posts: 1,772 Member
    A few My fitness pals and a dozen donuts.
  • GymGoddessGoalsGymGoddessGoals Member Posts: 1,972 Member Member Posts: 1,972 Member

Migraines?
  • CacoEtherCacoEther Member Posts: 2,465 Member Member Posts: 2,465 Member

Chronic migraines

Migraines?

I should’ve kept scrolling 😆
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Member Posts: 19,597 Member Member Posts: 19,597 Member

Migraines?

I should’ve kept scrolling 😆

adjectives make all the difference.
  • Elcee2020Elcee2020 Member Posts: 2,424 Member Member Posts: 2,424 Member
    Ohh ***!!, i hate tummy butterflies. I can't work properly..😖
  • CaramonMCaramonM Member Posts: 267 Member Member Posts: 267 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Everybody knows that sponges grow in the ocean.

Did you ever stop to think how much deeper the ocean would be without all of those sponges?

Would it be deeper, or the beaches wider?
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member Member, Premium Posts: 15,688 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Sex gives you hiccups?

I can attest that NOT having sex gives me hiccups.
    Every Dang Day !!
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 5,170 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,170 Member

Trigeminal neuralgia? 🤷🏾‍♀️ Botox is also used therapeutically.
    MaltedTea wrote: »

Does it help trigeminal neuralgia? I didn’t think anything did. I don’t have it as an official diagnosis but i have regular occurrences of that nerve being pinched and it feels like I’m getting smoked in the face out of nowhere
  • MaltedTeaMaltedTea Member, Premium Posts: 5,170 Member Member, Premium Posts: 5,170 Member

Does it help trigeminal neuralgia? I didn’t think anything did. I don’t have it as an official diagnosis but i have regular occurrences of that nerve being pinched and it feels like I’m getting smoked in the face out of nowhere

For a small percentage of folks, it can be helpful. Of course, chat to your doctor to see if it's an option for you (with or without a definitive diagnosis). And I'm sorry you may be dealing with TN, in my limited and anecdotal experience, I've yet to hear anyone find a silver lining for this condition.
  • KickassAmazon76KickassAmazon76 Member Posts: 3,502 Member Member Posts: 3,502 Member

My dad had it. Botox didn't help. Eventually they went through his skull and surrounded the nerve with glycerine. That seems to have fixed it.

The pain was immeasurable by the time they got to that point though . 😣
    Revolu7 wrote: »
    Quebec....i used to go every February. This will be second one in a row i didnt go. Hoping for a summer trip.....please Covid be gone!

Here's to wishful thinking 🥂

But QC's also nice in autumn. There's skiing in winter. Oh and the sugar shack trips for the best maple syrup in teh world come spring.

When you're up here next, let me know, please.

Meanwhile, I dream of Fiji, Taiwan, Columbia. Sigh...

ETA: It helps if I know how to spell FIJI 😭 Not travelling in so long as made me dumber than usual. That's dangerous.
    edited February 4