30 Day Shred July 5th

Options

Replies

• susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    so....i snuck :wink: in a body measurement today even though i was going to wait until the 1st of the month like i normally do...and found out that since starting the Shred I have lost an inch from my chest, an inch from my waist, and an inch from my thigh!!!! :happy: :happy: :happy: So totally worth the butt kicking everyday!!!! Can't wait till I measure again on the real check-in day, lol!

Awesome!!!!! YAY YOU!!! :flowerforyou:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Level 3 isn't too bad. Actually though I do have to do modified versions on some of the exercises. In some regards I almost think level 2 is a little tougher!

Good to know! Thanks! :happy:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I have been baaaad this weekend! My hubby and I have been going to Rockin America each day since Thursday! It has been a blast, and today is the last day of it.......but I have went way over calories all weekend! :blushing:
    On a lighter note - I got to see Twisted Sister and the Scorpions live! Today is Lita Ford, Dokken, RATT, Slaughter, and a couple more..........there is big hair everywhere!!!! :laugh:
    Back on track tomorrow!!!! Still eating healthy for the most part......but I have had a couple of beers and some wine......empty calories!!! Somebody slap my hand!!! :tongue:
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have been baaaad this weekend! My hubby and I have been going to Rockin America each day since Thursday! It has been a blast, and today is the last day of it.......but I have went way over calories all weekend! :blushing:
    On a lighter note - I got to see Twisted Sister and the Scorpions live! Today is Lita Ford, Dokken, RATT, Slaughter, and a couple more..........there is big hair everywhere!!!! :laugh:
    Back on track tomorrow!!!! Still eating healthy for the most part......but I have had a couple of beers and some wine......empty calories!!! Somebody slap my hand!!! :tongue:

that sounds awesome! love:love: the big hair bands!!!! and enjoy your empty calories to the max:drinker: :drinker: :drinker: , you'll be back to shredding tomorrow and will be ALLLL good!!!:flowerforyou:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Woot woot!!! YOU'RE RIGHT!!!!!
    Off to have more fun!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Hi... Had a great weekend with family visiting, but "only" Shredded on Friday night and tonight. :happy: Not too bad, I guess. But the calories I ate WAY exceeded what I burned. :embarassed: Oh well, maybe I can allow a "cheat day" every once in a while

Felt great to Shred tonight, though! Feeling energetic and worked up a major sweat. L2 Day 6 (I think!)

I'm loving Level 2 right now, but I recall liking Level 3. It's definitely different from the first two.
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Ok, so today was my rest day. Sundays are almost impossible to get any me time. So Sunday is my designated down day. I have been staying with in my calories though so I am happy about that. I did do house work though and I am happy about that. With 6 kids full time house work is a work out in itself.! LOL
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Rockin America kicked my butt!!!!! Jillian's turn!!! Here I go! :yawn:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Rockin America kicked my butt!!!!! Jillian's turn!!! Here I go! :yawn:

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!!!! Consider my butt officially kicked!!!!
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Sunday was my day off. So today I did L3D6. I'm definately noticing some more arm definition.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Sunday was my day off. So today I did L3D6. I'm definately noticing some more arm definition.

Awesome!!! :drinker:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Where is everybody!?!? :happy:

Level 2 Day 17 DONE!!! Yay!!!!
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Where is everybody!?!? :happy:

Level 2 Day 17 DONE!!! Yay!!!!

well.....here's where I'm at....last night I foolishly thought "oh, what the hell, I'll do level 3 this time, just for a change-up"....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't know why I thought that would be a good idea since I'm pretty sure that it's TOM :devil: which is why I've been feeling exausted in general:yawn: , having trouble gettng thru level 2:grumble: , and gained 3 lbs from last week :ohwell:

But I pushed thru it last night (after a nap:wink: ) and before i knew it, it was over. It seemed really fast but it was definitely harder! I did a lot of the modified moves and took a 'few' :wink: 5 second rests. today my hip flexers are feeling it...those darn mountain climbers! :tongue:

so today I will be back to level 2 :bigsmile: and will take the next two days off since I work 12 hr shifts those days.

We are over the half-way mark :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • Kath712
    Options
    Level 2, Day 8 (8 workouts, that is) DONE!! ... and my knees are done. Those lunges did them in. :sad:

So Thursday, I'll move on to Level 3. I have one more week until vacation, so I'm hoping to do Level 3 about 5 times in that week.

Almost there, ladies! It's hard to believe we only started this a little over three weeks ago?? Seems like I've been living with Jillian forever!! :tongue: :laugh:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    And might I say we are doing awesome!!!! WE ROCK!!!!
  • MamaJess
    Options
    Level 2, Day 8 (8 workouts, that is) DONE!! ... and my knees are done. Those lunges did them in. :sad:

So Thursday, I'll move on to Level 3. I have one more week until vacation, so I'm hoping to do Level 3 about 5 times in that week.

Almost there, ladies! It's hard to believe we only started this a little over three weeks ago?? Seems like I've been living with Jillian forever!! :tongue: :laugh:

I feel the same way. The days that I feel like slacking off I don't because I feel like Jillian is right there yelling at me. LOL But I seen an old friend yesterday and she noticed the difference. Can't believe someone finally noticed. It was nice to have some one see the changes. All of you women here are truly amazing and inspiring to me. Let's kepp up our good work.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Only 2 days left on level 2!!! QUITE ready to move on!!! The plank jacks and plank thrusts are kicking my butt!!!!!

How are all of you doing!?!?
  • Kath712
    Options
    Only 2 days left on level 2!!! QUITE ready to move on!!! The plank jacks and plank thrusts are kicking my butt!!!!!

DITTO.... but we have ALOT to be proud of ourselves!! Go, US!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • MamaJess
    Options

DITTO.... but we have ALOT to be proud of ourselves!! Go, US!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Yes, we do have much to be proud of. The plank jacks are ok for me but the plank thrusts totally kick my butt! Good Job every one. Were almost through another week. Woohoo!!
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    L3D7 done! You are all doing a super job.