30 Day Shred July 5th

Options

Replies

• MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am down to 191!! Woo hoo!!!! :drinker:

I am so happy for you. I will be glad to get back under 200. I still have a long way to go though but I am getting there. I love it when I can get up first thing and get my shred done. I can always get the stationary bike and my walking in anytime of day but getting in the 30 DS is the hard part for me. Great Job on losing more weight
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I am down to 191!! Woo hoo!!!! :drinker:

I am so happy for you. I will be glad to get back under 200. I still have a long way to go though but I am getting there. I love it when I can get up first thing and get my shred done. I can always get the stationary bike and my walking in anytime of day but getting in the 30 DS is the hard part for me. Great Job on losing more weight

Congrats right back atcha!!! :drinker:
  • NinaMyers
    NinaMyers Posts: 37
    Options
    Well, I'm hitting the wall a bit now, finding motivation tough, however I've not caved in and am still doing my shred every night

Tonight will be day 15!!! Halfway to the 30!

On a numbers note, weighed in this morning and had GAINED 1.5lbs from day 1:mad:
    However, on the plus side, I measured up and have lost an inch from my waist, hips and arms, and lost an inch and a half from my thighs!!!:bigsmile:

Plus, I got asked if I'd lost weight in work just there.... so thats should motivate me to shred on!!!
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Well, I'm hitting the wall a bit now, finding motivation tough, however I've not caved in and am still doing my shred every night

Tonight will be day 15!!! Halfway to the 30!

On a numbers note, weighed in this morning and had GAINED 1.5lbs from day 1:mad:
    However, on the plus side, I measured up and have lost an inch from my waist, hips and arms, and lost an inch and a half from my thighs!!!:bigsmile:

Plus, I got asked if I'd lost weight in work just there.... so thats should motivate me to shred on!!!

Nice!
    You should be proud of yourself for pushing through despite your lack of motivation! I can relate! I have decided to start looking at my workout as a job....I HAVE TO DO IT!!! That helps me.......as long as I make myself push play - the rest is pretty easy. :) And I ALWAYS feel better about myself after working out......even when the scales don't show a loss!!!!
    So, HA SCALES!!! BITE ME! :laugh:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    L2D11 DONE!! I really enjoyed level 2! It kicked my butt - but it was a nice change! Those plank jacks are just as tough as I thought they might me......had to take 5 seconds on that one! :wink:
  • nannweeks
    nannweeks Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I completed Day 4 of Level 2 Saturday evening, yesterday I did not do 30DS - however, I did get a workout in. We spent a large portion of the morning cleaning up debris in our yard from a storm that went through Saturday night. One of our large trees split in half...so I certainly considered that cleanup a workout :ohwell: I did get up this morning at 5:00 and got Day 5 of Level 2 in...so WOOHOO! :wink:

I must admit - I feel great after getting the workout in. NOW...to get my eating under control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    D11/L2 done. Can't believe we are going into our third week already!

Keep it up girls!!!!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • MamaJess
    Options
    about 15 minutes until I do my work out. I am going to try and do level 1 and 2 today. Wish me luck and pray for strength and endurance! LOL
    CONGRATS to everyone who has stuck with it faithfully every day. Compared to you brave souls I am a slacker. Awesome for you all though.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    No slackers here!!! We're all kickin butt and takin names!!!!
    I am so very proud of us!! :drinker:

Thanks to each and every one of you for being so supportive and sharing your accomplishments and your worries with us all!

WE ROCK!!!!!! :tongue:
  • MamaJess
    Options
    I finished my level 1 work out and felt pretty good. So I went to level 2. I did the warm up and the first circuit and I was so done after that. Am going for a walk this evening though.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Go MamaJess!!!!! YEYAH!!!!
  • NinaMyers
    NinaMyers Posts: 37
    Options
    Well last night, I was struggling to motivate myself, I think the fact it's the same workout every night was maybe boring me slightly. so, as it was day 15 I thought I'd see what level 3 was like!

Let's say I'll be back to level 2 tonight............................ Some were not too bad, other bits I really struggled with!!
    I'm going to REALLY go for it now, 5 days left on level 2 and I'll need to toughen up a little for the last level.

Also, I'm really glad of this thread, reading everyone elses thoughts is a great way to make myself do the workout, I can well imagine without it I'd have missed a few days here and there by now, so a big thanks and well done to all the shredders on here!!

On a side note, does anyone have any of Jillian's other dvds? I was looking on amazon and they all seem to be region 1 (I'm in the UK so will need to see about unlocking my dvd player), any of them come recommended?
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Nina,
    30DS is the only Jillian DVD I have. Let me know if you try any others.
    I too got bored with the same workout every morning when I did level 1 - but it made level 2 refreshing! Maybe another 5 days at level 2 will make level 3 a breath of fresh air! :flowerforyou:
    Keep up the tough but rewarding work!!! :happy:
  • nannweeks
    nannweeks Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have Jillian's No More Trouble Zones and Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism. They are both great workouts...and VERY challenging. It's been awhile since I did both of them, but I believe they are both around 45-50 min.

I also have Jillian's Biggest Winner series, as well as her Yoga Meltdown video. These are also great workouts!! :wink:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Level 2, Day 3 done last night! It's a rough week for me (DH is out of town, so the evenings are filled with getting the kids fed, bathed and into bed), but I managed to squeeze it in. Committing to tonight also, should be able to fit it in again.

I want to thank everyone for keeping this going too, I'm sure it has helped me stay committed. I could so easily talk myself out of Shredding every evening, but knowing there are other ladies doing the hard work too has really helped me stick with it. THANK YOU!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Level 2, Day 3 done last night! It's a rough week for me (DH is out of town, so the evenings are filled with getting the kids fed, bathed and into bed), but I managed to squeeze it in. Committing to tonight also, should be able to fit it in again.

I want to thank everyone for keeping this going too, I'm sure it has helped me stay committed. I could so easily talk myself out of Shredding every evening, but knowing there are other ladies doing the hard work too has really helped me stick with it. THANK YOU!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

YAY!!!!! You go girl!
    Thanks for all of your support as well! You are an inspiration!!!
  • blkgrlwithdreams
    Options
    Heyy!! Completed L1D1 todayyy and interested in joining the group :) And I'm feeling great! Can't wait to see the changes in my body and mind!! Hope all of you are doing great on you circuits!

Tes
  • blkgrlwithdreams
    Options
    How do yall enter your exercise with 30 day shred into MFP?
  • susanleasings
    Options
    How do yall enter your exercise with 30 day shred into MFP?

I use a heart rate monitor to figure out how many calories I burned during 30DS. I weigh 191 LBS and burn 354-364 calories during 1 30DS workout.
    You can create your own exercise, name it, and then enter calories burned.

WELCOME!!!! Glad you've joined us!! :flowerforyou:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I sooooooo don't want to work out this morning!!!! I want to get back in bed........but I know I won't do it this evening.
    So.......here I go! UGH