30 Day Shred July 5th

Options
Hiya!
I plan on starting 30 Day Shred tomorrow - July 5th. I will do the workouts Monday through Friday and rest on the weekends.
Join me! We can root each other on and post our workouts daily!
Anyone else wanna get shredded with me!?!? :)
STARTING MONDAY!!!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Replies

• kalibsmom
    kalibsmom Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Sure!! We can do it...Here is to losing inches!!! :drinker: Are you gonna try to workout of the morning or evening??
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I will get up early (5:30) and work out before work. :)
    I'm excited! So glad you'll be joining me!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Alright, Susan... I have the videos and have "started" them a couple different times but didn't stick with it. Need to get over my slump and out of this hole of stupid self-pity and GET MOVIN'!!! So, I'll join you, too... for real this time!!
  • hunnyspice
    hunnyspice Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'll be joining too!! Lol. I did it once before but my thighs killed the next day so I just gave up. Story of my life... :embarassed: This time I'm gonna do it for real!!!

As for me I guess I'll do it on my days off. I work a 12-hour rotating schedule so I know I'll be super tired on those days and just walk it those days. :smile:
  • skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I'm in...for the 12th time! :indifferent: But this time is going to be different! I just know it! I will be trying to do it before work, probably start about 4:30 in the morning :grumble: in hopes this keeps me energized for the day. Wish me luck and good luck to everyone else doing it too! :drinker:
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I gave birth to my 6th child in August of 09 and I have not lost any of the baby weight. I have had 30 day shred for about 5 or 6 months now and I still haven't done it yet. I really love Jillian though and I Am finally ready to get off my lazy butt and get started with something a little more on the positive side of life. I will do my workouts of a morning before 8 am. This way, my little peoples are still in bed. I would love to have a phone buddy that I can call when I am feeling discouraged and that can call me when they are feeling discouraged also. Only during daytime hours of course. Sorry, only other moms or women please though. My husband would get upset if I was talking on the phone with a man that we didn't know. If any of you are interested just let me know and we can exchange info then. Thanks, MamaJess
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Oooohhhh yaaaaahhhhhh!
    It's on!!!
    Let's get shredded folks!
    I love that so many of you have decided to do this! It will be great motivation for me to have you all holding me accountable! I hope I can do the same for all of you!!!!
    Let's dewit!!!! :tongue:
  • Patricia01
    Options
    Hi
    I would like to join you., I'm not working now, and guess what the inches and pounds came back, so if I can get a pal and work
    together this would be great, I'm new at this site but looking forward to a new me!: Start tomorrow ....
  • lizziewhan
    lizziewhan Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    im going to think about joining u! was thinking about doing one of my biggest loser dvds tomorrow but i might pull out the shred and give it a try!
  • jbwegner
    jbwegner Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just got Jillian's DVD 4 pack and was planning to start with the shred! Whoo hoo!
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Alright, Susan... I have the videos and have "started" them a couple different times but didn't stick with it. Need to get over my slump and out of this hole of stupid self-pity and GET MOVIN'!!! So, I'll join you, too... for real this time!!

Let's do this!!!! :wink:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I will get up early (5:30) and work out before work. :)
    I'm excited! So glad you'll be joining me!

I slept in this morning, but will absolutely work out later today!! Hubby and I slept in since he didn't have any early jobs and I am off today! It was very nice!
    I'll post my workout later. :happy:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I'm in! I just got Jillian's DVD 4 pack and was planning to start with the shred! Whoo hoo!

Welcome! Let us know what you think of the shred! Its a heckuva workout!
  • susanleasings
    Options
    im going to think about joining u! was thinking about doing one of my biggest loser dvds tomorrow but i might pull out the shred and give it a try!

Join us won't you!? We can help motivate each other!
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Hi
    I would like to join you., I'm not working now, and guess what the inches and pounds came back, so if I can get a pal and work
    together this would be great, I'm new at this site but looking forward to a new me!: Start tomorrow ....

:drinker: Here's to a new you!
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I would love to join. I gave birth to my 6th child in August of 09 and I have not lost any of the baby weight. I have had 30 day shred for about 5 or 6 months now and I still haven't done it yet. I really love Jillian though and I Am finally ready to get off my lazy butt and get started with something a little more on the positive side of life. I will do my workouts of a morning before 8 am. This way, my little peoples are still in bed. I would love to have a phone buddy that I can call when I am feeling discouraged and that can call me when they are feeling discouraged also. Only during daytime hours of course. Sorry, only other moms or women please though. My husband would get upset if I was talking on the phone with a man that we didn't know. If any of you are interested just let me know and we can exchange info then. Thanks, MamaJess

Hey, mamajess! Welcome!
    I'm not a big phone person, but I love email and texting! Message me if this would be as beneficial to you as the phone call! :wink:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I'm in...for the 12th time! :indifferent: But this time is going to be different! I just know it! I will be trying to do it before work, probably start about 4:30 in the morning :grumble: in hopes this keeps me energized for the day. Wish me luck and good luck to everyone else doing it too! :drinker:

It WILL be different this time! You can do this!!!!!!!!
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I'll be joining too!! Lol. I did it once before but my thighs killed the next day so I just gave up. Story of my life... :embarassed: This time I'm gonna do it for real!!!

As for me I guess I'll do it on my days off. I work a 12-hour rotating schedule so I know I'll be super tired on those days and just walk it those days. :smile:

I think that one downfall of 30DS is that Jillian doesn't stretch out as much as is probably necessary to avoid soreness! You might try adding a couple of good stretches after the workout! I will do the same! Being sore doesn't make anyone want to return the next morning for another workout!
    I was doing the biggest loser game on Wii - and I loved the cool down! The stretches were all held for 30 seconds or so - and it was 6-9 minutes of nothing but stretching! I don't rememmber ever being uncomfortably sore!
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options

Hey, mamajess! Welcome!
    I'm not a big phone person, but I love email and texting! Message me if this would be as beneficial to you as the phone call! :wink:

Yes, that will work also. I too like email and texting and with all of the kids with texting noone else has to hear them arguing with each other. It's 11:30 and I am just now getting ready to do my work out. I was up a lot last night wiht my little one. He is cranky and has a fever but I think it is just his teeth.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Whew!!!!!!! 30 Day Shred day 1 level 1 complete!!! WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    My arms feel like noodles.....but I did it!!!! :drinker: