30 Day Shred July 5th

Options

Replies

• NinaMyers
    NinaMyers Posts: 37
    Options
    Did L1 D3 yesterday, still awful lol!!

However, waking up this morning, I'm not as sore. Looking forward to getting home from work now to do day 4
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Last night was pool night with the kiddos, but tonight I will be Shredding L1 D4!! Committing this in writing should help me to stick to my plan! :happy:

Have a good day everyone!
  • hunnyspice
    hunnyspice Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Did L1 D3 yesterday, still awful lol!!

However, waking up this morning, I'm not as sore. Looking forward to getting home from work now to do day 4

I agree D3 is still awful but it is getting easier. Soreness is becoming less which is good.

Last night at work when ppl made me laugh it hurt but it was a good hurt. Let me know I'd been working my abs most definitely.
    Went and bought myself a headband so I'm not sweating into my eyes and blinding myself.
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Last night was pool night with the kiddos, but tonight I will be Shredding L1 D4!! Committing this in writing should help me to stick to my plan! :happy:

DEWIT!!!! :)
  • skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Had to rest today. My feet were and still are killing me! :frown: Hopefully tomorrow is better!
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Had to rest today. My feet were and still are killing me! :frown: Hopefully tomorrow is better!

Did you work out with tennis shoes on?
  • Kath712
    Options

DID IT!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    L1D3 done! even after driving 7 1/2 hours home from vacation! it actually felt good to do the jumping jacks!!! CRAZY!!! :noway:

I decided to do my own stretching routine afterwards, I think she's too quick with the little bit of stretching at the end.

Keep it up everyone!!! Feeling good now....looking good soon!!! LOL!!
  • NinaMyers
    NinaMyers Posts: 37
    Options
    Yesterday I woke up in a lot less pain, did my L1D4 and it is actually unreal how much easier day 4 was to day 3.

Finished work at lunchtime today, so will get day 5 in no problem!!

I am finding the first circuit the toughest, every day I'm having to really push through circuit 1.

After that I'm finding it really quite ok (Ok, so the bicycle crunches at the end kinda hurt - A LOT) considering I thought I was going to throw up doing day 1
  • skwhatley
    skwhatley Posts: 156 Member
    Options

Yes. I did. But I've always have had problems with my feet and it doesn't help that I'm on my feet for 10 hours a day.
  • hunnyspice
    hunnyspice Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I woke up in a lot less pain, did my L1D4 and it is actually unreal how much easier day 4 was to day 3.

Finished work at lunchtime today, so will get day 5 in no problem!!

I am finding the first circuit the toughest, every day I'm having to really push through circuit 1.

After that I'm finding it really quite ok (Ok, so the bicycle crunches at the end kinda hurt - A LOT) considering I thought I was going to throw up doing day 1

Glad I'm not the only one that finds the first circuit the hardest. It's the jumping jacks that kill me. Lol.
  • susanleasings
    Options

DID IT!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

WOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!!!!
  • susanleasings
    Options

Yes. I did. But I've always have had problems with my feet and it doesn't help that I'm on my feet for 10 hours a day.

OUCH.....nope, that doesn't help at all! How awesome that you are pushing through despite the pain!! You'll be back!! :)
  • susanleasings
    Options
    L1D5 will be on like donkey kong.....later. :wink:
    I am hoping I can inspire my daughters to work out with me! :) Not gonna happen at 5:30 AM......I may have to workout twice daily in order to get these girls motivated!
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Okay...so I got a little crazy today and did the level 2! :noway: I was really just curious to see the difference, not that I really needed an increase in intensity :wink:
    I liked it, but did have trouble with some of the cardio moves (like plank jacks) but there are "modified" versions :bigsmile:
    I think I might alternate the levels 1 and 2 for the next couple of weeks just to mix up the routines a little

Day 4....DONE!!!:drinker:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I am not looking forward to the plank jacks at all!!! :noway:

Just finished level 1 day 5! I am taking Saturday and Sunday off.......I think. I may get frisky an do it anyways!! Especially now that I can handle it a little better!

Happy Friday everyone!!! :drinker:
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am finally on track here and doing my 30DS. Wow, I love Jillian and the way she talks ya through it. Right when I wanted to stop is right when she said don't stop now you can do it. Were almost done. Jillian is great.
  • Kath712
    Options
    Level 1 Day 5 done!! Plan to do it at least once, maybe twice this weekend. I'm really hoping to do the full 30 days!!

I'm getting a little bored with Level 1, but I'm trying to stick it out. Only 5 more to go, I guess, then I'll move up to Level 2! :drinker:
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Ok, so yesterday was my first day of the shred. I finished the whole thing and felt awesome. Here's the thing...I wake up this morning and the top of my thighs are on fire. My legs are truly killing me. I know i have to work through the pain and it will get better blah blah blah but wow I am totally in some major pain today.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Ok, so yesterday was my first day of the shred. I finished the whole thing and felt awesome. Here's the thing...I wake up this morning and the top of my thighs are on fire. My legs are truly killing me. I know i have to work through the pain and it will get better blah blah blah but wow I am totally in some major pain today.

I was the same way! I promise it gets better even quicker than you'd think! Still a hard workout after 5 days.....but no more soreness!