30 Day Shred July 5th

Options

Replies

• susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! We are definitely kickin butt and takin names!!!!
  • MamaJess
    MamaJess Posts: 181 Member
    Options

In august we are starting the insanity program. This has been awesome and I am definently seeing changes in my body and how my clothes are fitting. WooHoo. I am so excited about that. Maybe you can join us starting August 1st with Insanity. Even if ya don't I still hope to talk to you and hear about your future progress. You have been a great motivation for me and I hope you continue to do well. :happy:
  • susanleasings
    Options

In august we are starting the insanity program. This has been awesome and I am definently seeing changes in my body and how my clothes are fitting. WooHoo. I am so excited about that. Maybe you can join us starting August 1st with Insanity. Even if ya don't I still hope to talk to you and hear about your future progress. You have been a great motivation for me and I hope you continue to do well. :happy:

Awesome!!! I am actually starting P90X on Monday August 16th...the week after I complete my 30 Day Shred. :bigsmile:
    Definitely keep in touch! You too have been a great motivation for me!!! :flowerforyou:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Having another one of those days when I'm having trouble pressing play! I get off early on Fridays, so it's always tempting to go back to bed and workout after work......but then I get on here and see that some of you have already completed your workout! What an inspiration!!!
    OKAY OKAY OKAY.......YOU TWISTED MY ARM!!!!! :tongue:
    Pressing play in 5.....4.....3........2............1!!!!!!!!

DONE!!! BYE BYE LEVEL 2!!!!!!
  • MamaJess
    Options
    Having another one of those days when I'm having trouble pressing play! I get off early on Fridays, so it's always tempting to go back to bed and workout after work......but then I get on here and see that some of you have already completed your workout! What an inspiration!!!
    OKAY OKAY OKAY.......YOU TWISTED MY ARM!!!!! :tongue:
    Pressing play in 5.....4.....3........2............1!!!!!!!!

DONE!!! BYE BYE LEVEL 2!!!!!!

So, have you seen a lot of changes doing the 30 Day Shred? I haven't lost a lot of weight but I have lost a total of 3.5 inches. Not all in one area, but all over. I have lost about 5 pounds since I started though. I weighed 220 when I started and 215 the last time I weighed. I need to get back on the scales and see how I am doing. I have to go by the DR. office to do that though. I do not have a good set of scales at home. I can step on them 10 times in a row and get 10 different weights. LOL so I don't rely on it for accuracy! Have a great day.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    Not lots of LBS lost - didn't measure anything but my waist and belly - lost an inch off my waist and almost an inch off my belly! YAY!!!! Went down a size in jeans!! WOOT WOOT!!!!
    More to come too!!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    SOOOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!! :sad: I finally got a HRM with chest strap today and was all excited to Shred with it on. I have been basing my calories burned on an average of what other ppl my age/hieght/weight burn doing the shred with their HRMs and thought I was burning around 250-320 cals on level 2. Today I wear my HRM and it was picking up my HR the whole time and at the end I only burn 135 calories??????? WTF????????
  • MamaJess
    Options
    I have not hardly seen the scales move. A few pounds here and there but nothing of great significance. HOWEVER; I did try on some clothes that just a few months ago I could not even get up past my thighs and HOLY COW, Not only did I get them past my thighs but I got them up with ease and buttoned and sipped! WAAAHOOO!!!!!
    How is everyone else doing? I hope everyone else is also having great success. Have a great weekend everyone.
  • susanleasings
    Options
    SOOOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED!!!!!!!!!! :sad: I finally got a HRM with chest strap today and was all excited to Shred with it on. I have been basing my calories burned on an average of what other ppl my age/hieght/weight burn doing the shred with their HRMs and thought I was burning around 250-320 cals on level 2. Today I wear my HRM and it was picking up my HR the whole time and at the end I only burn 135 calories??????? WTF????????

Bummer! :( Hate to hear that!
    BUT........I can't wait until I am losing fewer calories per workout - that will mean my weight is much healthier! :bigsmile: Find the positive, girl!
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I have not hardly seen the scales move. A few pounds here and there but nothing of great significance. HOWEVER; I did try on some clothes that just a few months ago I could not even get up past my thighs and HOLY COW, Not only did I get them past my thighs but I got them up with ease and buttoned and sipped! WAAAHOOO!!!!!
    How is everyone else doing? I hope everyone else is also having great success. Have a great weekend everyone.

Same here.....no huge weight loss - but my clothes fit much better and I keep getting compliments from family, friends, and co-workers! Yay us!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options

Same here.....no huge weight loss - but my clothes fit much better and I keep getting compliments from family, friends, and co-workers! Yay us!!!! :flowerforyou:

Same here too! That's what I kept reading from other ppl that did the shred...not so many lbs, but lots of inches! I lost 3 lbs in the first 2 weeks, but went back up almost to where I started now. But definitely down inches and definitely more toned. And yes, the compliments are starting again!!! YAY!!!! :flowerforyou:

I am going to be sad when we are done with this thread :cry:
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    L3D8 done. I haven't lost any weight doing the shred but have also lost inches!
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I am going to be sad when we are done with this thread :cry:
    [/quote]

Which is exactly why we should all keep in touch despite completion!!! I've met some really cool folks on here! Not giving them up juct cuz we're shredded! LOL

Join me for P90X startin August 16th!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    L3D8 done. I haven't lost any weight doing the shred but have also lost inches!

Nice, Shylin!!! :flowerforyou:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    L3D21 CONQUERED!!!! YAY!!!! :bigsmile:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Susan - how'd ya like Level 3?

I did it again yesterday... gotta say I really like it. Maybe it's because I'm feeling stronger and have more energy. Those scissor kicks are killer, but I bet they will really work!

Does anyone wish they could piece together parts of each level to create their own workout? I have favorite parts from each, but then there are some moves in each level that I could definitely do without! :laugh:

Have a great day everyone. I have tonight and tomorrow night to Shred. Wednesday night, I'll be packing, and Thursday early morning, we leave for vacation!!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • MamaJess
    Options
    Susan - how'd ya like Level 3?

I did it again yesterday... gotta say I really like it. Maybe it's because I'm feeling stronger and have more energy. Those scissor kicks are killer, but I bet they will really work!

Does anyone wish they could piece together parts of each level to create their own workout? I have favorite parts from each, but then there are some moves in each level that I could definitely do without! :laugh:

Have a great day everyone. I have tonight and tomorrow night to Shred. Wednesday night, I'll be packing, and Thursday early morning, we leave for vacation!!! :drinker: :bigsmile:

Have a great vacation and great job with yoru shred. :happy:
  • susanleasings
    Options
    I loved level 3!!! It kicked my butt, but I burned more calories on level 1 and level 2! :huh:
    Enjoyable moves on this one though! I'm with you on blending and creating our own workout! That would rock!! LOL
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Woohoo! Congrats! I just did L3D9...we're getting there!! :happy:
  • susanleasings
    Options

Woohoo! Congrats! I just did L3D9...we're getting there!! :happy:

So close!!! :drinker: