30 Day Shred July 5th

Options
1789101113»

Replies

• shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my last day of shredding! I am glad too, as I am growing bored with it! :ohwell:
    I wish I could say I've lost tons of weight and lots of inches - but I haven't. :grumble:
    HOWEVER - I have learned to dedicate myself to a workout and to hit play EVEN WHEN I DON'T WANT TO!! This thread was a huge part of what kept me going!!!
    THANK YOU GIRLS!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

I am off to float the Illinois river.....leaving tomorrow after work - so unless my phone actually works in BFE, I won't be on here from Thursday afternoon-Sunday evening.

Please keep in touch!!! Keep posting your workouts! Keep kickin booty!!!!! :drinker:

Awesome job !!!! :flowerforyou: You have done so great with this and I know you will do great with P90x!!! Can't wait to hear about it!! I think I'm going to start the yoga meltdown today, as I have kind of gotten bored :yawn: with the 30DS as well. Went for a power walk the other day instead of shredding, too. So I guess I am done with it, lol. :tongue: I will probably throw in some of level 2 for alternating workouts with the meltdown, though.

Have fun on vacation!!! :smile:
  • susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Shellgib! Thanks everyone for your support!!!!

I DID IT! I stuck with it and did ALL 30 DAYS!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drinker:

Here I come P90X!!!!! :devil: